The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Thank you! \m/ Is the information reliable?
    At least, it looks like a scrupulous research - by those who are certainly fond of statistics. I'm inclined to believe such people, even though I realize, the data may not always be 100-percent accurate.
    :) My signature is not available due to the censorship on the part of my alter ego :(

Comment

• Hey Doc - or anyone - how do you rate the official live Sabbath albums???
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• So many great post!! I got to respond to when I have the chance ....

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        Hey Doc - or anyone - how do you rate the official live Sabbath albums???
        Brother Thel , let me know what your looking for , and I will give you some thoughts .... what I can think of real fast ....

Blue suede Shoes - Worth it for the solo!

Live at Last - worth the jam section alone!

Past Lives - Megalomania!

Reunion - Fantastic

Ozzy - Live n Loud - maybe the best version of the track Black Sabbath ever recorded without Ian singing

Gathered - New material live!

Live Evil - NIB the best version EVER

Hammersmith - Sabbath's best official live album

TV Crimes live - Bass!

Radio City - awesome , Devil Cried

Neon Nights 30 years of HnH - Fear!

Black Sabbath live - Ian amazing , next level!

Ray 7th Star tour live - Maybe Sabbath's best live vocalist

Cross Purposes live - amazing version of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and opening album intro worth the price of admission

God Bless

Comment

• ^^^ Excellent list Doc!!! I agree that Hammersmith is the best official live album. I personally love Live At Last and also I have a great appreciation for the non official album Live In Buenos Aires 1994 that you sent me. Thanks again

Blessings brother!!!

Comment

• Oh and I really enjoy Reunion - I would sometimes listen to that with my Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
              Oh and I really enjoy Reunion - I would sometimes listen to that with my Dad
              Aww man , I'm so sorry brother .... never ask "WHY" , God is all knowing - reason complete , BUT , ask "HOW" Dear God , my father - my dad - my friend ,, I pray for you brother Thel ..... Dad's favorite track off Reunion? .....

Comment

• ^^^ My Dad's fav track would probably be the version of Iron Man on Reunion, his fav Sabbath tune was always Changes though. He always wished that Ozzy would make an album out of tunes like Changes and Goodbye To Romance. I miss him so much!!!! Thanks for the prayers my brother.

Comment

^^^ My Dad's fav track would probably be the version of Iron Man on Reunion, his fav Sabbath tune was always Changes though. He always wished that Ozzy would make an album out of tunes like Changes and Goodbye To Romance. I miss him so much!!!! Thanks for the prayers my brother.
                  I'm praying for you
                  Your dad listen to sabbath with you
                  how's that for a dream come true \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    I'm praying for you
                    Your dad listen to sabbath with you
                    how's that for a dream come true \m/
                    Thanks ronn!! In the last year that I spent with him we listened to Ozzy era Sabbath and Ozzy solo quite frequently and together we traveled throughout the east coast looking for BS albums and Dean Martin records - great times!!

Comment

Oh and I really enjoy Reunion - I would sometimes listen to that with my Dad
                      Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                      In the last year that I spent with him we listened to Ozzy era Sabbath and Ozzy solo quite frequently and together we traveled throughout the east coast looking for BS albums and Dean Martin records - great times!!
                      Sounds like the good stuff you should keep close to heart and remember rather than the sad parts. To honor him by, really...
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                        To honor him by, really...
                        Definitely

Comment

Thanks ronn!! In the last year that I spent with him we listened to Ozzy era Sabbath and Ozzy solo quite frequently and together we traveled throughout the east coast looking for BS albums and Dean Martin records - great times!!
                          \m/ Sabbath vinyl with dad!

Comment

• Doc - "John Fitzgerald, call home, it is an emergency". Reunion Arena, Dallas TX. 26/3/1971.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                              Doc - "John Fitzgerald, call home, it is an emergency". Reunion Arena, Dallas TX. 26/3/1971.
                              Sweet my fine , fine Sabbath brother ..... "How does it feel , when your truly one of Sabbath's most complete maniacs!!" ..... perfect lead in for the top 5!

27- REUNION
                              26- WHOCARES
                              25- DIO YEARS
                              24- SBS
                              23- TYR
                              22- DEP
                              21- TDYK
                              20- CP
                              19- NSD
                              18- FORBIDDEN
                              17- TE
                              16- 13
                              15- 8TH STAR
                              14- PARANOID
                              13- VOL 4
                              12- MOB RULES
                              11- 7TH STAR
                              10- ETERNAL IDOL
                              09- HEAVEN N HELL
                              08- BLACK SABBATH
                              07- FUSED
                              06- BORN AGAIN

05/1e - MASTER OF REALITY (Studio release #3) - 2 very successful albums in , 2 of the most complete albums our fine world has ever seen ,, money and more money ,, perfected craft from endless touring .... this release was suppose to be epic , everything pointed to it ..... and BOOM!! - Sabbath delivered in spades , arguably there most sensational moment .... "MOR" , 8 songs (6 full length) , gave more than most artist do , for an entire career.

God Bless
                              Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 03-25-2017, 05:31 PM. Reason: AFTER FOREVER .......

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                                Sweet my fine , fine Sabbath brother ..... "How does it feel , when your truly one of Sabbath's most complete maniacs!!" ..... perfect lead in for the top 5!
                                Doc,
                                How does it feel? It feels good to me! There's no other way!

MOR, indeed. Black Sabbath was them working out their sound. Paranoid found them polishing those long jams from their residencies into sharpened tools. Master of Reality found them exploring their sound and at once making it finer, more concise. The greatness would yet continue!

Comment

Working...
                                X