No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yess! Thank you so much for all the help you have given my family! My son is walking without crutches on his own and the doctors are very optimistic about his prognosis! Gob bless you doc!

Comment

• Love you buddy!! ..... Any Sabbath in rotation ? ..... you investing ? ..... Any new watches

Comment

• yes i just bought a new daytona and love it! i play heaven and hell everyday! i only have one stock in the market and it is related to my son's illness. sarepta ticker symbol srpt

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
          yes i just bought a new daytona and love it! i play heaven and hell everyday! i only have one stock in the market and it is related to my son's illness. sarepta ticker symbol srpt
          Is that a worthy stock .... good returns ? ,,,,, favorite track from that beast still Lonely is the Word .... ?

Comment

• the stock will double. love lonely

Comment

the stock will double. love lonely
              What about the "Wall" ..... we still good with that or not yet ,, don't state anything political , but money wise - 7 digits ?

Comment

• the wall is slow for obvious reasons!

Comment

the wall is slow for obvious reasons!
                  God bless and stay ahead my brother ...... "A National Acrobat!"

Comment

Yess! Thank you so much for all the help you have given my family! My son is walking without crutches on his own and the doctors are very optimistic about his prognosis! Gob bless you doc!
                    Great to hear your son is doing well my Sabbath brother!! Many Blessings to you and yours ronn!!
                    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by back to eden View Post
                      god bless and stay ahead my brother ...... "a national acrobat!"
                      one of the best of all time sabbath!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                        Great to hear your son is doing well my Sabbath brother!! Many Blessings to you and yours ronn!!
                        Thank you so much! The bible and Sabbath keeps me breathing!

Comment

My son is walking without crutches on his own and the doctors are very optimistic about his prognosis!
                          Outstanding!
                          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Doc, album arrived. Now, what to do with that wall... :S

Way to go ronn'son!
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Love is life and hate is living death.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                                Doc, album arrived. Now, what to do with that wall... :S!
                                The Wall Billy , the friggin WALL!! ........ man that album will look amazing up there!

Comment

Working...
                                X