No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drawing will be this Saturday around 6 p.m. at Sound Source in Woodbridge for anyone who wants to come ..... Yes! ,, I will be there ...... also lots of music and food!

Billy , TYR , Jeff .... one of you will be a big winner of a gorgeous set!

God Bless

Comment

• Address Doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
        Address Doc?
        How great was today's event brother!!

Announcing the winner in the "Ten Year War" thread ..... both runner ups you had a lot of fans , as did the 5 non winning contestants .... Kudos to ALL of you!!

****Happy Birthday brother Vynlsol!!!!

Comment

• Great time Doc \m/
          thanks again!

happy bday V man \m/

Comment

• Doc when does Vol 4 end and 8th star begin?

Comment

• Doc, I have sent you a PM regarding the Ten Year War box.

Per your request to also mention it in this thread, I have posted about it here.
              "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
              -WTB

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Doc, I have sent you a PM regarding the Ten Year War box.

Per your request to also mention it in this thread, I have posted about it here.
                Left you 2 private messages ..... ORDER THAT BEAST MY FRIEND!!

God Bless , Doc

Comment

Doc when does Vol 4 end and 8th star begin?
                  did you forget me ^^^

Hey Doc! You started without me

Comment

Doc when does Vol 4 end and 8th star begin?
                    Vol 4 ends with Under The Sun, "8th star" begins with Not The Same...
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                      Vol 4 ends with Under The Sun, "8th star" begins with Not The Same...
                      \m/!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Congrats to Doc for killing one of the best threads at the boards at the moment. Just so happened that you with both your accounts coincidentally managed to get one last stab of dissing and hypocrisy before the reply-buttons was removed. How much did you pay Joe for that?

Your opinion does not equal facts.
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog
                          Congrats to Doc for killing one of the best threads at the boards at the moment. Just so happened that you with both your accounts coincidentally managed to get one last stab of dissing and hypocrisy before the reply-buttons was removed. How much did you pay Joe for that?

Your opinions does not equal facts.
                          Was just thinking the same thing... And frankly rules should be the same for everyone here but people have been banned for lot less and lot faster than for what Back To Eden has been doing for ages now without any repercussions. I don't understand it. Instead of locking that thread, the inflammatory posts by BTE and Ronn should have been deleted, both banned and let the conversation get back on track...just my opinion on the matter....

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Instead of locking that thread, the inflammatory posts by BTE and Ronn should have been deleted, both banned and let the conversation get back on track
                            Yes. Guess it's hard to ban the hand that feeds you...

Comment

• I've often wondered over the years if Seventh Star is actually a Black Sabbath album or an Iommi solo effort.
                              gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                                I've often wondered over the years if Seventh Star is actually a Black Sabbath album or an Iommi solo effort.
                                Damn, that sounds like a great idea for a thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X