• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the drugs thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
      Where is the drugs thread?
      I snorted it...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Your opinion does not equal facts.
        I agree , your 100% correct , sorry you feel my involvement took away your joy .... I think you know me enough to know I would never want that .... In this case I was just stating the things "I know" about the "Star" ,,, Billy , a couple of things ,, Doc and Ronn are NOT the same person ; Joe does NOT need me to tell him what to do - He's the King of this castle , and was probably protecting the integrity of this great place , because he knows what's what with "7th Star" , and though you feel the thread was one thing , it was expressing itself in a "bad" way ,,, I found out the thread was locked from YOU - just now.

And , I have NOT sent Joe a donation for this great site in sometime , but now because of YOU ,, actually because of Sab Historian - because of him we ended up here as a reminder to me , IT'S TIME TO SEND - so I will be sending a donation out tonight to help , what ever little bit I can , to keep these great forums rolling ..... kudos to you for the reminder.

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Was just thinking the same thing... And frankly rules should be the same for everyone here but people have been banned for lot less and lot faster than for what Back To Eden has been doing for ages now without any repercussions. I don't understand it. Instead of locking that thread, the inflammatory posts by BTE and Ronn should have been deleted, both banned and let the conversation get back on track...just my opinion on the matter....
        Hey!! .... Good to see you! .... I will try and follow the "rules" as good as you do , til then - "I'm gonna live or die in the Danger Zone "

Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
        I've often wondered over the years if Seventh Star is actually a Black Sabbath album or an Iommi solo effort.
        Who cares , the album sucks regardless ,,, and don't worry - if you happen to forget that I have told you it sucks ,, just come back tomorrow and I'll surely tell you again ...

Originally posted by OIM View Post
        Where is the drugs thread?
        I'm assuming it has to do with integrity once again .... by the way , any thoughts on if you enjoyed "13" ?

@SWEET , I'm trying to get a certain gem in for you .... God Bless

@Jeff , please let us know here in "The Listen" - when you receive your check .... God Bless

OK , that's that .... "I'm no Stranger to Love!"

Comment

• Billy, I completely disagree with your statement regarding Joe. Joe is a man of the highest integrity and we all owe him a lot for his time and efforts. The disagreement seems to be much ado about nothing. Seventh Star clearly should be rated at 2.0-2.50 stars on a scale of 5.

Comment

• I love 13.

I find it strange that on Black Sabbath forum, we cannot discuss the very subjects that the band wrote about.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
              Billy, I completely disagree with your statement regarding Joe. Joe is a man of the highest integrity and we all owe him a lot for his time and efforts. The disagreement seems to be much ado about nothing. Seventh Star clearly should be rated at 2.0-2.50 stars on a scale of 5.
              It seems like you've missed about 87/88% of the point... Some of us just want to discuss certain very confusing, hence interesting parts of the Sabbath saga (one of the great things about the boards imo), others just feel the need to overrun the discussion with "i know, you don't, you're stupid" rhetoric with (not too well) hidden belittling abuse. And Joe let them.
              In this specific case, what anyone actually feel about the album(s) was totally beside the point...
              All honors to Joe for keeping this great site running, but he do cherrypick who have to follow the forum rules, and to what degree. Why?

I just don't like dictatorship or high horse attitudes...
              Last edited by Billy Underdog; 10-28-2017, 02:19 AM.
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• So tired of that.
                Back in 85/86 : Seventh Star ( Star of India) was intended to be a solo album of Tony Iommi with one , two , ten famous singers ... while awaiting a hypothetical original meeting which, did not take place. A Fact .
                The label wanted to release it under the banner of Black Sabbath (featuring ...) for marketing reasons. We all know the story and saw some pics of of record label sticks of vinyl demos.
                off topic: I love this album and give it a very subjective 9/10 because I'm a fan of Iommi AND Hughes.
                Is it a Sabbath record ? No and ... Yes.

No need to trigger an umpteenth war for that .I would be really disappointed to see some main members of the forum being banned for so little. I understand the feud as well but pffffffff ......

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                  .I would be really disappointed to see some main members of the forum being banned for so little. I understand the feud as well but pffffffff ......
                  TYR , with very few people posting anymore on these boards , this ment a lot to me .... THANK YOU!! ..... the amount of PMs of support I get from non posting members is over the moon , but this right here was beautiful ,,,, And by the way great post (the parts I left out).

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  It seems like you've missed about 87/88% of the point... Some of us just want to discuss certain very confusing, hence interesting parts of the Sabbath saga (one of the great things about the boards imo), others just feel the need to overrun the discussion with "i know, you don't, you're stupid" rhetoric with (not too well) hidden belittling abuse. And Joe let them.
                  In this specific case, what anyone actually feel about the album(s) was totally beside the point...
                  All honors to Joe for keeping this great site running, but he do cherrypick who have to follow the forum rules, and to what degree. Why?

I just don't like dictatorship or high horse attitudes...
                  Come on Billy , you know me! .... the things you are saying are not the case , the "7th Star" thing and how it went down on these boards is so much bigger than the last 30 days , and your boy , who is a good member , had an agenda beyond what your perceiving .... You took my writings as belittling because of your stance on the subject , others did not because of their stance on the subject .... you know I love ya , abuse and all

Originally posted by OIM View Post
                  I love 13.

I find it strange that on Black Sabbath forum, we cannot discuss the very subjects that the band wrote about.
                  Excellent .... I was hoping you still did .... and I hope you got my answer to your question (I forget what it was now , in one of your threads) ..... And yes , good point - about the drugs.

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                  Billy, I completely disagree with your statement regarding Joe. Joe is a man of the highest integrity and we all owe him a lot for his time and efforts. The disagreement seems to be much ado about nothing. Seventh Star clearly should be rated at 2.0-2.50 stars on a scale of 5.
                  Sabman!!! How the neck are ya!! ..... What's a new "give away" idea we can put together , contest / prize for the boards ....

"From another World"

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                    your boy , who is a good member , had an agenda beyond what your perceiving .... You took my writings as belittling because of your stance on the subject
                    No, it was you who made an agenda, because of your need to control what's supposed to be our (the whole boards) common opinion. And i'm not the only one reacting about your belittling, but sadly one of the few who actually call you out on it. It's time to get off your high horse now...

To everybody who PM opinions about this subject: stop being cowards and post your opinion for everyone to see.
                    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 10-28-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

No, it was you who made an agenda, because of your need to control what's supposed to be our (the whole boards) common opinion. And i'm not the only one reacting about your belittling, but sadly one of the few who actually call you out on it. It's time to get off your high horse now...

To everybody who PM opinions about this subject, both to me and Doc (if you exist): stop being cowards and post your opinion for everyone to see.
                      Fair enough .... Your missing one very important point Billy , on the "7th Star" debate - I was NOT posting opinions.

Comment

And i'm not the only one reacting about your belittling, but sadly one of the few who actually call you out on it. It's time to get off your high horse now...
                        Edit: I've actually defended you in many such cases before, saying "that's just the way he is. Live and let live". But that's over now, you've gone too far.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                        Fair enough .... Your missing one very important point Billy , on the "7th Star" debate - I was NOT posting opinions.
                        Well, depends how you define an opinion. "I know it all, you know nothing" is an opinion to me...

Comment

Edit: I've actually defended you in many such cases before, saying "that's just the way he is. Live and let live"...
                          Billy , you have no idea how much I love ya buddy , thank you for that my brother .... I've seen those in the past ..... but , as much as I love the support - I'm narcissistic (not a good thing) enough , to enjoy the abuse as well ,,,, especially on a subject I am correct about ..... I'm just surprised , you who knows me , is adding in things about me the person (it's like OID all over again lol) you KNOW is not true.

But I'll tell you what .... I trust you on this ,, read the entire "Truth about 7th Star thread" and simultaneously read the entire "7th Star article thread" .... both from start to finish ,,, and if that doesn't change your mind on what actually went down .... then I will come off my , what your calling "high horse".

Comment

True you weren't posting opinions you were posting belittling and insulting bullshit that should NOT be allowed on these boards period. And THAT is not an opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                              True you weren't posting opinions you were posting belittling and insulting bullshit that should NOT be allowed on these boards period. And THAT is not an opinion.
                              I understand you precieve it that way , and respect your thoughts on it ,,, but much like Billy (though you don't know me , Billy does) ... your saying things that are not the case .... I will tell you what I told him , RE read those 2 threads unbiasly , and see where it takes you.

Comment

I understand you precieve it that way , and respect your thoughts on it ,,, but much like Billy (though you don't know me , Billy does) ... your saying things that are not the case .... I will tell you what I told him , RE read those 2 threads unbiasly , and see where it takes you.
                                \m/, your a champ Doc
                                I will reread it for the knowledge once again
                                Ya! Do a contest!

Comment

Working...
                                X