Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^ Good stuff E!!

The 3 Sabbath tracks of the day ....

ZERO THE HERO - mesmerizing like a trance

NO STRANGER TO LOVE - astounding

OUT OF MY MIND - possibly the best Sabbath track from 2007 til present day

..... honorable mention (the Roller affect)

CIRCLES - Ward on fire

SOMETIMES I'M HAPPY (What To Do) - every version worth the price of admission

Comment

• Well , thank the Lord - for "Holy Water" ...

My new favorite Black Sabbath line-up , IOMMI , IAN , LORD , McBRAIN , NEWSTED , LINDSTROM !!

..... or am I simply just , "Out of My Mind"

Comment

• Doc, you're not 'Out of Your Mind' (see what I did there?). That's a brilliant track, only hinting at what that lineup could have delivered, over a full length album.

Gonna put some money aside for the deluxe 'The End' set. Can't wait to see it again, and hear the full 'Angelic Sessions'!

Comment

• Hey this is for Doc and any Christian Metal fans - this is a classic and just some great Thrash Metal regardless of the message.

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
            Doc, you're not 'Out of Your Mind' (see what I did there?). That's a brilliant track, only hinting at what that lineup could have delivered, over a full length album.

Gonna put some money aside for the deluxe 'The End' set. Can't wait to see it again, and hear the full 'Angelic Sessions'!
            Your going to love this set !!!! ..... Sabbath are on fire ,,, all 3 cds awesome!!

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
            Hey this is for Doc and any Christian Metal fans - this is a classic and just some great Thrash Metal regardless of the message.

Thel ,,, so awesome that you put this hers .... bless you man!! .... Hope your well and Happy Thanksgiving!!

***** 8 pm tonight , see you guys n gals at the old CSA Audio *****

WhoCares double LP through Wilson Audio over Clear Audio ,,,, we also have a Meredian made SACD transfer of "Out of My Mind" being played through a Theta Stack with state of the Art MIT cabling .... get excited , Sabbath has never sounded better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              Your going to love this set !!!! ..... Sabbath are on fire ,,, all 3 cds awesome!!

Thel ,,, so awesome that you put this hers .... bless you man!! .... Hope your well and Happy Thanksgiving!!

***** 8 pm tonight , see you guys n gals at the old CSA Audio *****

WhoCares double LP through Wilson Audio over Clear Audio ,,,, we also have a Meredian made SACD transfer of "Out of My Mind" being played through a Theta Stack with state of the Art MIT cabling .... get excited , Sabbath has never sounded better.
              Wish I could come Doc, hearing is believing \m/

Mary, take pics and save me one of the giveaways

Comment

• ^^^ Was awesome my good brother!!

WhoCares on LP had so much warmth and detail .... "Holy Water" was astounding!!

Was in such a rush yesterday - What I ment to say was "Out Of My Mind" through a 'DVD AUDIO' (not SACD) transfer by Meridian (not Meredian) was the most dynamic presentation I have ever heard ,, true separation of instrumentation - breathtaking!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BSO!!

God Bless

Comment

• Everyone in my world , please pray for Randy 'aka DiosSword .....

Comment

Everyone in my world , please pray for Randy 'aka DiosSword .....
                    Randy has always been a stand up member of these boards. He'll be in my thoughts.

Comment

• ^^ thankyou!

5 songs only , that can even compete with the greatness that is ... ZERO THE HERO

To understand Ward's ability , listen to TRASHED with him 'vs' with the great Ian Paice ....

Comment

^^ thankyou!

5 songs only , that can even compete with the greatness that is ... ZERO THE HERO

To understand Ward's ability , listen to TRASHED with him 'vs' with the great Ian Paice ....
                        I pray that it helped.

You're right, Doc. Both drummers of supreme ability, but 'Trashed' is Ward's, and Ward's alone. IMO.

Comment

• "WhoCares" disc 2 track 3 - Anno Mundi (The Vision) .... has Sabbath EVER been better .....

Comment

"WhoCares" disc 2 track 3 - Anno Mundi (The Vision) .... has Sabbath EVER been better .....
                            Great track. Just when you thought where else could Iommi possibly go he drops this on us. The man is amazing.

Comment

• 2 main riffs "Let it Down Easy" - oh my friggin gooooodnessss .....

"Change in the weather ...."

ANGELIC SESSIONS!

Comment

2 main riffs "Let it Down Easy" - oh my friggin gooooodnessss .....

"Change in the weather ...."

ANGELIC SESSIONS!
                                Love let it down easy \m/
                                Holy water \m/

Why not release Electric funeral from the angelic sessions Doc?

Comment

Working...
                                X