Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BibleBlack View Post
    "Banned", my ass. He'll probably come back for more later on.
    Well I'm trusting that we can spot him out again and stop it again....and I hope he'll loose interest soon enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      and I hope he'll loose interest soon enough...
      Yeah, i don't really understand why someone would bother doing stuff like that. He must have a pretty boring life...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til rs ok friar ok forn sir

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Yeah, i don't really understand why someone would bother doing stuff like that. He must have a pretty boring life...
        Yeah...even more boring than mine...and that's saying a lot!

Comment

a childhood friend of mine perhaps took one trip too many as a young guy; he went on to study engineering as a seemingly normal guy, got a job, then years later one day he woke up - and he had been 6 months in the asylum. He is pretty much ok, nowadays, certified insane. He does talk to himself, with multiple profiles on FB, and I don't think his life is boring. Just not easy to figure out!

Comment

Interesting reads here...thanx

Comment

..total respect...i love this guy, nothing but a class act, thanku!!

again tho, i was no one and no one was me, everyone was them selves..

to u all in the sab clubs i have gotten ur emails and text, and in abt a wk i will let u all know when we start chapter 21 of the listen, the reunion chapter!!

it will be 22 cds long, alot of great material to cover in the pychoman/selling my soul chapter!!

til then keep enjoying chapter 20, MASTER OF REALITY!!!
              the crystal clear live alternate lyric versions of after forever and into the void from 71 are breath takin, and iommis solo during wicked world on this mor tour is like his die young solo during the dehumanizer tour...just unreal!!

enjoy, god bless.....J-S

Comment

Why? *bonus characters*
                Still I wonder what its like to be loved, instead of hiding in myself...

Comment

Oh no...

"The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                  "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                    Oh no...

Love it!!

Hey everyone looks like in April we will have chapter 27 to "the listen!!!!"
                    Let's get excited!
                    God bless

Comment

Chapter 21 starts wed at noon, can't wait to here psycoman, going to be great!!

A lot to cover in the reunion chapter, 22 CDs...although I may get my hands on a 23rd CD, if so I will get as many of u in the listen a copy as I can..
                      I must verify its real first, from my understanding its like turn to Glenn in the 7th star chapter, a live rehearsal, and during the recording they do both psycoman and selling my soul in the same way they did after all the dead/master insanity during dehumanizer...

If its a real recording, it will be the only live recording of both psycoman and selling my soul, VERY KOOL!!

depending on how long chapter 21 takes us, its looks as if it will take us rite up to April for chapter 22, and that may very well be the new sabbath CD, SOOOOOO PUMPED!!!!! there 27th studio CD, and if its anything like there last 5 studio CDs (dep, fused, dio years, tdyk, who cares) will be in for a real treat!!

I will be ordering 92 copies to give out...

If the new CD doesn't end up being chapt 22 then the masterpiece technical ecstasy will be..

But for now the great reunion chapter is 2 days away!!!!!!

For those of u texting me, I'm going to end chapter 20, WHAT A CHAPTER MOR HASBEEN, ten 5 star!!! with weevil woman, the extended haunting, lotw slide guitar, raw solitude, and Spanish Sid....

ENJOY!! Jesus bless..

Comment

Hey gang, got ur text an emails, will keep u all up to date, THE REUNION CHAPTER has been nothing short of spectacular!!

Selling my soul and dirty women live have been standouts for me rite now..

In fact iommi's solo at the end of dirty women is rivaling the tremendous soloing he does at the end of "lonely is the word" , "over n over" , and "black oblivion"...just 4 amazing sabbath song endings!!

I will have an extra vinyl box set for a December give away..

Be blessed

Comment

I am very confused here...
                          http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
                            I am very confused here...
                            So are everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                              So are everyone else.
                              The only thing i'm confused about is why JESUS SAVES still are allowed to be here...
                              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                              Til rs ok friar ok forn sir

Comment

I could've sworn this thread was locked...
                                >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
                                SHIP ERTH THIS IS
                                YR CPTIN SPEKING
                                YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Working...
                                X