The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    Been in the hospital. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Thanks for reaching out Doc, got your message.

I'm OK. At home now but will be on dope, er, medication as they call it, for a few more days.

Cheers and here's a late Happy New Year!
    Praise JESUS!

Originally posted by OIM View Post
    Sorry i let my politics show Doc. I'm Canadian and should mind my own business
    Not sure what happen ? Anyone ? ..... With that said brother , please don't say sorry , ALL is good buddy!!

EVERYONE WATCH THIS , I FRIGGIN LOVED IT .... someone sent to me , was going to watch 5 mins of it and could not press stop .... informative , passionate and made me SMILE!!
    https://youtu.be/e-Zmhmwj648

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
      Oh, thanks for the info, I think that's news to me. Which show? And was it recorded?

"The Battle of Tyr" was included as well, at least at the Wolverhampton show. Not sure if it was just played from tape or played live on keyboards though...
      You're welcome.

It was apparently played on the last date of the tour, November 28 in Schwerin. I'm unsure if it got recorded.
      Could just be a case of people misremembering a setlist, but I remain hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        You're welcome.

It was apparently played on the last date of the tour, November 28 in Schwerin. I'm unsure if it got recorded.
        Could just be a case of people misremembering a setlist, but I remain hopeful.
        Thanks very much for the info! What's the source of it?

Hm, that would be extremely unusual for Sabbath to rehearse and play a song only for the last date of a tour. First date, totally (as evidenced by the Wolverhampton or e.g. early Mob Rules or 2007 and 2008 tour dates). Last date, hmmmmm. My guess is that it is indeed just people misremembering a setlist. But I hope I'm wrong!

If a recording exists, it would have to be extremely rare since I have never even heard of it. Again, I hope it does exist.

Comment

Hm, that would be extremely unusual for Sabbath to rehearse and play a song only for the last date of a tour. First date, totally (as evidenced by the Wolverhampton or e.g. early Mob Rules or 2007 and 2008 tour dates). Last date, hmmmmm. My guess is that it is indeed just people misremembering a setlist. But I hope I'm wrong!

If a recording exists, it would have to be extremely rare since I have never even heard of it. Again, I hope it does exist.
          Setlist.fm - something anyone can change, admittedly. I still remain optimistic, but it does say they played 'Glory Ride' which strikes me as a stranger inclusion than 'Valhalla'.
          https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black...-73dae249.html

Comment

• ^^ 2 of my favorite songs \m/

where can I find the TYR bootlegs?

Happy Birthday DiosSword! \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
              Setlist.fm - something anyone can change, admittedly. I still remain optimistic, but it does say they played 'Glory Ride' which strikes me as a stranger inclusion than 'Valhalla'.
              https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black...-73dae249.html
              Wow! So that was either a totally unusual show, like the Wolverhampton one, or somebody who was just drunk or likes to mislead collectors created that setlist. :-)

Comment

Wow! So that was either a totally unusual show, like the Wolverhampton one, or somebody who was just drunk or likes to mislead collectors created that setlist. :-)
                Hey Linda , I got your PM .... thankyou much!! ,,,, Your a great addition to these boards!

Hey can anyone here reach out to Typhon , and tell him Doc says hi ??

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  Hey Linda , I got your PM .... thankyou much!! ,,,, Your a great addition to these boards!

Hey can anyone here reach out to Typhon , and tell him Doc says hi ??

Thanks
                  I just did that for you Doc.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    I just did that for you Doc.
                    OID , thank you so much! ... miss that Vol 4 maniac!

Comment

• I've been asking Typh to come back to visit us, but he's vary about how things are around here, and as thing haven't changed much since he left he didn't seem too eager to come back either.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                        I've been asking Typh to come back to visit us, but he's vary about how things are around here, and as thing haven't changed much since he left he didn't seem too eager to come back either.
                        Funny that’s not what he told me, the last time I spoke with him via email.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Funny that’s not what he told me, the last time I spoke with him via email.
                          That might be. I can only relate to what he told me just yesterday...
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

That might be. I can only relate to what he told me just yesterday...
                            I spoke to him around Christmas, and it’s not like you’re putting it.

I’ll leave it at that, no further discussion regarding this matter.

Comment

I spoke to him around Christmas, and it’s not like you’re putting it.

I’ll leave it at that, no further discussion regarding this matter.
                              Oh, you were discussing something? I'm merely recounting my conversations with him, if you get upset about that it's really no fault of mine...

Edit: And... How am i "putting it" exactly? In your opinion?
                              Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-29-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I've been asking Typh to come back to visit us, but he's vary about how things are around here, and as thing haven't changed much since he left he didn't seem too eager to come back either.
                                What's typh upset about, politics?
                                tell him to listen to under the sun \m/

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post

I will check my collection \m/
                                got your pm
                                Thanks again!
                                Last edited by ronn; 01-30-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X