Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Doc I jumped on Cross Purposes Live Box Set, was able to talk the guy down a bit but not much.

    I replied to you.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Doc I jumped on Cross Purposes Live Box Set, was able to talk the guy down a bit but not much.

      I replied to you.
      Hey oid
      cross purposes live original \m/

      I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ronn View Post
        Hey oid
        cross purposes live original \m/

        I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed
        Just got it, thank you Ronn.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Doc I jumped on Cross Purposes Live Box Set, was able to talk the guy down a bit but not much.

          I replied to you.
          Brother OID , thankyou for the PM! .... and for getting my message to Typhon for me!

          Leave me a PM with name address n zip , let me know here when you do and I will get a check for half of that BEAST in the mail this morning ..... God Bless brother

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            Brother OID , thankyou for the PM! .... and for getting my message to Typhon for me!

            Leave me a PM with name address n zip , let me know here when you do and I will get a check for half of that BEAST in the mail this morning ..... God Bless brother
            Doc, thank you for the offer, but I can’t accept, I know you mean well, and please don’t take offense.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Doc, thank you for the offer, but I can’t accept, I know you mean well, and please don’t take offense.
              Absolutely never brother! .... your a good man , you need me ever - I'm here ,, GOD BLESS and Enjoy!!

              ..... your going to LOVE it!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                Absolutely never brother! .... your a good man , you need me ever - I'm here ,, GOD BLESS and Enjoy!!

                ..... your going to LOVE it!
                The CD is in the VHS box, correct Doc?
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  The CD is in the VHS box, correct Doc?
                  Yes it should be. The box is a little bigger than a standard VHS box, has a little space for the CD.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    I will check my collection \m/
                    Alright, keep me posted.


                    Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    What's typh upset about, politics?
                    tell him to listen to under the sun \m/
                    Hm, honestly, if I were in Typh's position,, I wouldn't really feel invited to come back by such a comment. But you probably know him better, maybe it's a kind of humor he likes?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
                      Yes it should be. The box is a little bigger than a standard VHS box, has a little space for the CD.
                      Thank You Linda, I appreciate that.

                      When I look at the image on eBay that I purchased it’s hard to tell, looks like a regular VHS box, it’s brand new factory sealed, so I don’t want to open it, it’s for my collection.

                      Being I already have the CD and DVD, I don’t need to open it.

                      Thanks again. (YoY)
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        The CD is in the VHS box, correct Doc?
                        OID , I saw the set you ended up ordering prior to saying "jump on it if it's legit" in the other thread .... it was a sealed half pic if I remember , and that pic is without doubt a pic of the actual legit set , so no worry there ..... as long as he or she sends you that your good to go!

                        The box holds the VHS nicely in place , it slides out separately from the CD ... the CD sits in a separate section at the upper part of the box , and also slides nicely in and out in it's own jewel case.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          OID , I saw the set you ended up ordering prior to saying "jump on it if it's legit" in the other thread .... it was a sealed half pic if I remember , and that pic is without doubt a pic of the actual legit set , so no worry there ..... as long as he or she sends you that your good to go!

                          The box holds the VHS nicely in place , it slides out separately from the CD ... the CD sits in a separate section at the upper part of the box , and also slides nicely in and out in it's own jewel case.

                          Thank you Doc, what thread the Cross Purposes Live thread? I just looked there didn't see it, here is the picture front and back:
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                          Comment


                          • And back:
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Doc, Typhon just answered my email, he said hi back.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                              Comment


                              • That's the real thing brother .... VHS and CD inside ..... I meant that I looked at eBay prior to saying "jump on it" ..... Enjoy it's an awesome piece!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X