The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    That's the real thing brother .... VHS and CD inside ..... I meant that I looked at eBay prior to saying "jump on it" ..... Enjoy it's an awesome piece!
    Thank you Doc, see my post up above.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• War Pigs cover underway

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/sho...001#post442001
      "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
      "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
      "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech
        Hope you have a quick recovery - Cheers and Blessings Vyn!! Good to see you back.
        Thank you sir!

Originally posted by Billy Underdog

Very nice to see you, man. Missed you. Good dope, then? ;-) :-P
        Thanks William The Unfavored! Oxycodone - I'm off it now and on Ibuprofin and the occassional Vicodin.

Originally posted by turch118

Good to hear from you Vyn. Hope you and your wife are both doing well. Missed your sense of humor
        Thanks, it's good to be (almost) back!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio

My best and sincerest wishes to you and your wife, Vyn.

May you have a speedy recovery and a Happy New Year in the company of your wife and family.
        I appreciate it OID, thank you!

Originally posted by Sabbabbath

Welcome back Vyn, and get better soon!
        Thanks! I was in a car accident and ended up with a few things broken. Thankfully I didn't suffer any permanent
        damage and am healing up nicely.

Originally posted by TYR66

wish you all the best , mate and a full recovery asap !
        Thank you TYR, I appreciate the well wishes!

Originally posted by ronn

Praying for you Vyn \m/
        Thank you very much!

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN

Praise JESUS!
        ^^^^^^^^^
        gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
          Thanks! I was in a car accident and ended up with a few things broken. Thankfully I didn't suffer any permanent
          Sorry to hear about the accident, "a few things broken" sounds pretty serious, but glad to hear you will fully recover!

Comment

• Very nice to see you (almost) back, Vyn. The world of BSO really needs you now.
            Glad to hear that you made it out of what could potensially've been a very bad accident with "just" a few things broken and no permanent damage. Could've been alot worse. And good you didn't stay on Oxy for too long, though it was probably very nice while it lasted

Send me a mail when you're up for it?
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Wow Vyn, so sorry to hear you were in an accident, but glad to hear you're healing. Oxycodone is fun at the beginning, but the fun wears off pretty fast! Good to see you back.

Comment

• Hoping for a swift recovery, Vyn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                  Thank you sir!

Thanks William The Unfavored! Oxycodone - I'm off it now and on Ibuprofin and the occassional Vicodin.

Thanks, it's good to be (almost) back!

I appreciate it OID, thank you!

Thank you TYR, I appreciate the well wishes!

Thank you very much!

^^^^^^^^^
                  Vyn , Truly my man , it there is anything I can do .... tell me and I will do it ,, stay well.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Doc, Typhon just answered my email, he said hi back.
                  OID , thank you brother , truly a class act!

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed
                  Ronn , let Alex know the CD's have arrived at the Sound Exchange .... thanks brother!

You can always get them fixed ....

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                  Fantastic work as usual E!!

How many hours do you practice in a week ?

Jesus Bless all you Sabbath maniacs!!

Comment

• Ronn , let Alex know the CD's have arrived at the Sound Exchange .... thanks brother!

done doc \m/
                    and I got your pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollerjoint
                      Wow Vyn, so sorry to hear you were in an accident, but glad to hear you're healing. Oxycodone is fun at the beginning, but the fun wears off pretty fast! Good to see you back.
                      Thanks Roller!

Originally posted by SweetSymptom
                      Hoping for a swift recovery, Vyn!
                      I appreciate that Sweet!

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN

Vyn , Truly my man , it there is anything I can do .... tell me and I will do it ,, stay well.
                      Thanks Doc, gonna do my best
                      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• doc how can I get the first show of the TYR tour?

Comment

• Doc sent you a PM, hope you’re ok Doc.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Got a little Tony Martin Sabbath future news today ..... and let's just say , it was good!

EDIT ... new Super Bowl commercial ... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
                            Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-03-2018, 07:34 PM. Reason: Keep the Sabbath alive!

Comment

• Interested as to this good news, Doc. Trust it'll be worth the wait.

Ronn, check your inbox, buddy.
                              Last edited by SweetSymptom; 02-04-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Awesome commercial, with Iron Man!

Comment

Working...
                                X