No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc I responded to your PM from yesterday, please I need answers.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Doc I responded to your PM from yesterday, please I need answers.
      OID my brother of champions , I answered all your questions , but I'm not sure if it went through .... and I already erased everything .... and I hurt my wrist a bit in ball today , so too much of a pain in the butt to retype .... tried calling you but I think my number is blocked lol

Anyway , what your asking will be the norm for a bit ... but it will all reset itself , so not a worry ,, love ya brother!

Doc

Comment

• THANKS Linda!
        THANKS Sweet!
        THANKS Doc!

\m/ YoY

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
          OID my brother of champions , I answered all your questions , but I'm not sure if it went through .... and I already erased everything .... and I hurt my wrist a bit in ball today , so too much of a pain in the butt to retype .... tried calling you but I think my number is blocked lol

Anyway , what your asking will be the norm for a bit ... but it will all reset itself , so not a worry ,, love ya brother!

Doc
          Doc I have to see how I did that blocking to undo it.

I can resend you the PM, I don’t understand what is going on?

I resent you the PM.
          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-05-2018, 04:10 AM.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Got your PM Doc, thank you.

Got my Cross Purposes Live Box today.

Comment

Got your PM Doc, thank you.

Excellent amigo! YoY
              brand new?

Comment

• Doc, I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you ran into Mutombo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  Excellent amigo! YoY
                  brand new?
                  Yes Ronn, brand spanking new, factory sealed. (YoY)!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                    Doc, I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you ran into Mutombo.
                    Haha! Yes! ..... Your a good man!

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    THANKS Linda!
                    THANKS Sweet!
                    THANKS Doc!

\m/ YoY
                    Ronn my brother , good stuff Sweet and Linda hooked you up with ,, I left you a more complete version of both in Verona .... Jackie has it for you - Enjoy!!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Beautiful piece my brother , great addition to any Sabbath collection!!

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                    Interested as to this good news, Doc. Trust it'll be worth the wait.

Ronn, check your inbox, buddy.
                    Amen to that!! .... and thankyou for manning the listen!

Comment

• Thank you Doctor John, it is a beautiful piece.

Comment

Thank you Doctor John, it is a beautiful piece.
                        It sure is buddy ,, it sure is!!

OID , it's absolutely fantastic to have you back on the forums , and "the listen" .... don't let the "new normal" drag you down , when you wear the cloak of the Holy Spirit , your able to see what others can't ..... and remember far more people read these forums than post on them , so our words don't fall on deaf ears.

Going to be a give away today in Roseland , snow or no snow , a lot of fantastic prizes .... Must answer 1 of 2 questions or both (only advantage to answering both , is you have 2 chances to have ONE answer enter the drawing) - "In what ways is Dehumanizer similar to Paranoid" , "How is TE more like SABOTAGE and less like NSD" .... Mary has a first , second and third place drawing , going to be exciting!!

.... If posting members of BSO want to put the drawing on line feel free .... same rules , same chance for 3 winners.

@Rick , 5 non live versions of "Sabbath Stone's" exist

@IRON-MaN , congrats - never any doubt

@SIN , we've missed ya!

@Sweet , still hoping for your gem to come in

God Bless our crazy Sabbath family!

Comment

Amen to that!! .... and thankyou for manning the listen!
                          Just doing what I can, Doc!

Comment

• Thanks, Doc!

Comment

It sure is buddy ,, it sure is!!

OID , it's absolutely fantastic to have you back on the forums , and "the listen" .... don't let the "new normal" drag you down , when you wear the cloak of the Holy Spirit , your able to see what others can't ..... and remember far more people read these forums than post on them , so our words don't fall on deaf ears.
                              Thank you Doc, it’s really good to be back!

Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                              Thanks, Doc!
                              Good to see you back my good friend.

Comment

• Jack, your PM folder is full, so i'm answering via e-mail instead.
                                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Working...
                                X