Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Fantastic work as usual E!!

How many hours do you practice in a week ?

Jesus Bless all you Sabbath maniacs!!
    Hard to cauge, I don't really sit down and practise per se, I jam and play As far as the amount goes, anythinh from half an hour to several hours. Living in an apartment block hurts as I get most of my inspiration during night time And I hate the fact I haven't afforded to re-fret my guitar. Less than optimal setup really throws a wrench at feel when jamming.
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Doc what’s the news with Martin/Sabbath?
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        Just doing what I can, Doc!
        Sweet , you do more than you think here .... and at a higher level than most , I included.

Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
        Thanks, Doc!
        Sin , you took the hammer on a situation started by 2 people other than yourself .... in life good n bad is separated by hairs , you Sir - are a good man!

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Jack, your PM folder is full, so i'm answering via e-mail instead.
        Jack and I have become real good friends , so a lot of PM'in going on

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
        Hard to cauge, I don't really sit down and practise per se, I jam and play As far as the amount goes, anythinh from half an hour to several hours. Living in an apartment block hurts as I get most of my inspiration during night time And I hate the fact I haven't afforded to re-fret my guitar. Less than optimal setup really throws a wrench at feel when jamming.
        E , price for a re-fret ? ,,,, PM me new address and i will help ..... hope your doing well.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Doc what’s the news with Martin/Sabbath?
        Some solid behind the scenes (more than) talking to get some remastering , new tracks , deluxe treatments done.

Some thoughts in a Docs head -

1) Tony's solo during the 3rd appearance of "Scary Dreams" , is spine tingling!

2) "Jerusalem" is possibly one of the most underrated tracks in all of music.

3) TYR is one of the most unique , original sounding albums in the Sabbath catalog.

*** Today's Answers and give aways went over FANTASTIC!! Enjoy brothers n sisters!!

Apparently people know a ton about PARANOID , SABOTAGE , TE , NSD and DEHUMANIZER ..... kudos!!

God Bless

Comment

Sweet , you do more than you think here .... and at a higher level than most , I included.
          That means a lot, coming from you. Thanks, Doc.

You're right about Tyr as a whole. There are elements on there that weren't attempted before or since. And as for 'Jerusalem', those harmonies!

Comment

• C'mon Doc, do you really think Sin is the victim here? That's just delusional. And OID, I don't see how you can defend Sin. He's been banned more than anyone on these forums. He creates havoc whenever he returns. You think Billy and Linda are teamed up to attack Doc? Well let's make it a triple threat. Doc says some really hurtful things and you and Ronn are right there to agree. I questioned your Christian values and you never responded. The three of you say things that are very un-Christian-like. As a Roman Catholic I'd be running to confession at least twice a week.

And Damians post. I believe he said something to the effect that some discussions may lead to religion and that was ok. ??? That's like #1 on the no-no list. Somebody stole the keys to the castle.

I don't like what's happening to these forums and I wish other people would open there eyes like I did and see what's really going on.
            Last edited by turch118; 02-08-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
              What I get from BTE is grace from God Almighty, hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!! I mean these words from the heart, my God given and God created heart!

@ Turch, Sin is my God fearing brother, I’ll defend him to the death!!! Chills running up and down my spine as I type these beautiful words!!! Amen!!!!!
              I see. So you finally expressed it pretty clearly here that your God is in fact BTE. It perfectly corresponds to the way Doc is talking about himself. This also proves what Billy keeps pointing out: That religion actually means nothing to anyone of you. Ever heard of the commandment "Thou shalt have no other gods before me"?

Coming out of the closet about your love for Sin is kind of sweet though, even though it's hard for me to understand what you love about him, and even though the "defend him to the death" part rings suicide bomber bells again. Anyway, as the Doc keeps saying, to each their own. Full respect for your oppenness here about your feelings and passion, the "Chills running up and down my spine" part is quite poetic.
              Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-08-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
                What I get from BTE is grace from God Almighty, hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!! I mean these words from the heart, my God given and God created heart!

@ Turch, Sin is my God fearing brother, I’ll defend him to the death!!! Chills running up and down my spine as I type these beautiful words!!! Amen!!!!!
                I feel sorry for you when/if the day comes when you realize how manipulated you've been. Again. That must be like hitting a brick wall in 100 miles pr. h.
                You keep avoiding every real question and confrontation, though, so it's pretty clear that you at some level know you're walking on thin ice.
                About Sin; stop making things up. He stated several times back when he was Ron Paul and Foul Stench that he doesn't believe in god...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Ok guys , enough .... everyone besides Jack coming at me , has blown this out of perspective , I'm going to ask kindly for you all to stop , thanks guys n gal .... Doc

OID , leaving you a PM

TURCH , leaving you a PM

VYN , leaving you a PM

.... as for SIN , I never knew he was coming or what 12 post he did , I was just happy to see the post I did see , because it ment that he was back.

D , leaving you a PM

JOE , calling you

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                    I feel sorry for you when/if the day comes when you realize how manipulated you've been. Again. That must be like hitting a brick wall in 100 miles pr. h.
                    You keep avoiding every real question and confrontation, though, so it's pretty clear that you at some level know you're walking on thin ice.
                    About Sin; stop making things up. He stated several times back when he was Ron Paul and Foul Stench that he doesn't believe in god...
                    Sin believes more than you think or know, I avoid nothing am afraid of nothing, especially you, except of God Almighty creator of heaven and Earth, everything that is seen and unseen.

Doc, I haven’t gotten your PM yet, it stops here as you resquest my friend and brother, always.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Ok guys , enough .... everyone besides Jack coming at me , has blown this out of perspective , I'm going to ask kindly for you all to stop , thanks guys n gal .... Doc
                      You shouldn't have started it in the first place. And funny that the person who called your bluff is one who "doesn't come at you". You don't even notice when you've been caught red handed in a lie...

Sure, call Joe and have him delete the posts that make people see the truth about you... Fair game has never been your way of dealing with things.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

You shouldn't have started it in the first place. And funny that the person who called your bluff is one who "doesn't come at you". You don't even notice when you've been caught red handed in a lie...

Sure, call Joe and have him delete the posts that make people see the truth about you... Fair game has never been your way of dealing with things.
                        No Billy , Jack knew it was a joke .... so did everyone who read it , but you .... I'm asking you right now to stop this.

Thankyou

Comment

No Billy , Jack knew it was a joke .... so did everyone who read it , but you .... I'm asking you right now to stop this.

Thankyou
                          Less and less people believe your bullshit, you're loosing your grip. Just deal with it. And if you can't handle what you've started, well... Nobodys fault but your own...

You're welcome

Comment

Less and less people believe your bullshit, you're loosing your grip. Just deal with it. And if you can't handle what you've started, well... Nobodys fault but your own...

You're welcome
                            Perfect , your right , thanks .... have a good day now.

God Bless , Doc

Comment

have a good day now.
                              I will (can't let the Doc have the last word )

And, yes, ofcourse i'm right, otherwize i wouldn't be doing this.

I've said to you before; it's not up to you if i'm blessed by god or not. I know you feel the need to control everything, but that one is out of your reach. I've got a close relationship with the devine, i don't think you'll ever understand what that's like.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                Sin believes more than you think or know, I avoid nothing am afraid of nothing, especially you, except of God Almighty creator of heaven and Earth, everything that is seen and unseen.

Doc, I haven’t gotten your PM yet, it stops here as you resquest my friend and brother, always.
                                You should come to one of the Docs Sabbath events
                                YoY

Doc yesterday was great!
                                thanks for the cloak and dagger single
                                why was that left off of headless cross?

Comment

Working...
                                X