Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Thanks Doc, how about Randy’s Now’s Man Cave In Bordentown, ever been there?

    Leaving you a PM.
    Randy's is right there with Tunes from Hoboken ,,, pretty good brother!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
      Randy's is right there with Tunes from Hoboken ,,, pretty good brother!
      I was just in Hoboken two days ago. Thanks again Doc.

      Old blue eyes.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-18-2018, 07:28 PM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Totally agree brother Sweet! ..... left you a post on the last page after all the noise (sorry about that , I know you keep "The Listen" in line ...) , hope you saw it , God Bless.
        I did see it. Thanks, Doc!

        In regards to Hughes playing Iommi/Hughes tracks, so far we have evidence of: No Stranger to Love, Sphinx (The Guardian), Seventh Star, Gone, Heart Like a Wheel (with Iommi guesting at least once on this track).
        Last edited by SweetSymptom; 02-21-2018, 12:46 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
          I did see it. Thanks, Doc!

          In regards to Hughes playing Iommi/Hughes tracks, so far we have evidence of: No Stranger to Love, Sphinx (The Guardian), Seventh Star, Gone (with Iommi guesting at least once on this track).
          That's awesome to know \m/

          BSO the place for information!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ronn View Post
            That's awesome to know \m/

            BSO the place for information!
            Yes Ronn and the only reliable place for Sabbath info.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • HEAVEN IN BLACK .... such an underrated closer - it's scary!!

              ..... I mean - my goodness , "Into the void" material!

              (well , not quite , but you get the point)

              Comment


              • Awesome read that was sent to me last night , I saw it before but it struck home again , love Sabbath!! ..... http://www.glennhughes.com/fusedint.html

                Comment


                • Doctor John, Sabbath M.D. with a PHD in Sabbathology!!!!

                  The man with the Sabbath plan!!!!!!! -l- (YoY)!!!!!!!

                  The Cross sign is for Tony Martin’s Cross.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Doctor John, Sabbath M.D. with a PHD in Sabbathology!!!!

                    The man with the Sabbath plan!!!!!!! -l- (YoY)!!!!!!!

                    The Cross sign is for Tony Martin’s Cross.
                    You can say that again! \m/ YoY

                    Comment


                    • Another older (2016) but good read .... http://loudwire.com/glenn-hughes-ton...nie-james-dio/

                      Comment


                      • ^^ \m/

                        http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gle...trange-for-me/

                        Comment


                        • Thoughts that run through a Doc's head ....


                          TYR is FANTASTIC .....

                          The guy who turned down "Heaven in Black" in the studio as Iommi is soloing , needs to rethink his role .....

                          Chapter 18 of "The Listen" part 2 starts tomorrow - either the best album ever "Sabotage" or 14th best ever "13" .....


                          Last but not least ..... Sabbath is a band that brings us ALL together ,,, different era's and idea's , but none the less - together! ..... til recently that was a given ,,, as we ALL tried to express how and why Sabbath got us here - the non Sabbath in us ALL (involved) came out and changed the atmosphere to where we are now - hopefully a place of healing ,, my part may be bigger than even I realize , while talking (in real time) to one of our special members here at BSO today - though it wasn't his intent , it became obvious to me anyway , that as far back as 2012 my part in this divide was being set , for that I'm sorry ..... bigger than that , is the fact - just as Sabbath has brought us ALL together before , Sabbath can do it again! (and no better place , than BSO) .... til then - love , respect and for may part , apologies.

                          Doc

                          Comment


                          • This made me laugh https://www.google.com/amp/www.metal...ony-iommi/amp/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                              Thoughts that run through a Doc's head ....


                              TYR is FANTASTIC .....

                              The guy who turned down "Heaven in Black" in the studio as Iommi is soloing , needs to rethink his role .....

                              Chapter 18 of "The Listen" part 2 starts tomorrow - either the best album ever "Sabotage" or 14th best ever "13" .....


                              Last but not least ..... Sabbath is a band that brings us ALL together ,,, different era's and idea's , but none the less - together! ..... til recently that was a given ,,, as we ALL tried to express how and why Sabbath got us here - the non Sabbath in us ALL (involved) came out and changed the atmosphere to where we are now - hopefully a place of healing ,, my part may be bigger than even I realize , while talking (in real time) to one of our special members here at BSO today - though it wasn't his intent , it became obvious to me anyway , that as far back as 2012 my part in this divide was being set , for that I'm sorry ..... bigger than that , is the fact - just as Sabbath has brought us ALL together before , Sabbath can do it again! (and no better place , than BSO) .... til then - love , respect and for may part , apologies.

                              Doc
                              Love ya Doc!
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                              Comment


                              • Supertzar ...... WOW!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X