Clear All

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
    The Writ!!
    Good choice!

Comment

• 9 - Blow on a Jug ,, love!

8 - Am I Going Insane (Radio) ,, love!!

7 - Supertzar ,, love!!!

6 - The Writ ,, masterpiece! Most accomplished track on this release.

5 - Megalomania ,, AMAZING!

4 - The Thrill of it All ,, astounding! **

3 - Hole In The Sky ,, maybe the best opening track ever assembled.

2 - Don't Start (Too Late) ,, impeccable!

1 - SOTU ,, mesmerizing!!! tied for the most sensational track ever written (Kill in the Spirit World).

** the opening 2 mins and 39 seconds of "The Thrill of it All" , surpasses everything Sabbath has ever done.

Comment

• Turch and Doc \m/

God is dead? has a sabotage moment
        anyone realize this?
        13 is one of my favorite albums

Comment

• 1.Symptom of the Universe
          2.Hole in the Sky
          3.Thrill of it All
          4.Megalomania
          5.The Writ
          6.Am i Going Insane
          7.Supertzar
          8.Donīt Start(too late)

Comment

• Hey Doc, thanks for the call last month!! I've been surfing through the poop on Facebook the last coupla years and just got sidetracked. I still love Sabbath with all my heart and lieten to ALL ERAS all the time!! NP: Heaven and Hell , the song and the album.
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
              Hey Doc, thanks for the call last month!! I've been surfing through the poop on Facebook the last coupla years and just got sidetracked. I still love Sabbath with all my heart and lieten to ALL ERAS all the time!! NP: Heaven and Hell , the song and the album.
              NS, so good to see you back brother, hope all is well with you and your lady.

Sorry Doc, Don’t mean to jump on your post, just happy to see NS back!
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Hey Doc, thanks for the call last month!! I've been surfing through the poop on Facebook the last coupla years and just got sidetracked. I still love Sabbath with all my heart and lieten to ALL ERAS all the time!! NP: Heaven and Hell , the song and the album.
                Great to see you here NS - hope all is well!!
                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  Turch and Doc \m/

God is dead? has a sabotage moment
                  anyone realize this?
                  13 is one of my favorite albums
                  Hey Ronn, that gets mentioned now and then.
                  Love the enthusiasm.

Never Satisfied, awesome to see you here!!

Comment

• When you are "supposedly" not the most technically sound vocalist ,, yet - your voice is part of the most "incredible" vocal experience , arguably of all time ..... SABOTAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by never satisfied View Post
                      hey doc, thanks for the call last month!! I've been surfing through the poop on facebook the last coupla years and just got sidetracked. I still love sabbath with all my heart and lieten to all eras all the time!! Np: Heaven and hell , the song and the album.
                      ns \m/
                      bso \m/
                      sabotage \m/

Comment

Amen my brother!! ..... Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          When you are "supposedly" not the most technically sound vocalist ,, yet - your voice is part of the most "incredible" vocal experience , arguably of all time ..... SABOTAGE.
                          Experience over technicality, for me. Every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                            Experience over technicality, for me. Every time.
                            SWEET , good read here .... http://teamrock.com/feature/2012-05-...or-on-the-wall .... but , what do you make of the Kiss story at the end ....

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                              SWEET , good read here .... http://teamrock.com/feature/2012-05-...or-on-the-wall .... but , what do you make of the Kiss story at the end ....
                              Great article Doc,

Many hours were idled away in that bar, where Butler spent one drunken evening playing darts with Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts. “We called the dartboard ‘Bill’s beard’,” Butler says, “because all the stuffing was coming out of it at the number 3 mark.”

Comment

• Very cool article Doc. Who knew that Mike Butcher was the guy who yelled "ATTACK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X