• Show
Clear All

• That's right!
    Heaven and Hell along with Mob Rules,
    fantastic production Martin can get from a band. Thanks Doc

DROID FOREVER \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Sound Exchange the best by far , Vintage Vinyl good , Princeton decent at best , Scotti's in Summit can be very good at times - also where I found a bunch of the Maiden 45's for our members here , Flip Side in Pompton Lakes is decent - had all the Japanese Martin CD's ...... Happy Hunting!!
      Flip Side 2 Records in Pompton Lakes is the place you told me about Doc, that I couldn’t remember when we spoke yesterday, will check it out soon.

@ Ronn, loyalty and BSO forever!!!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Sent to me today .... always fun

http://www.feelnumb.com/2016/02/10/b...cover-message/

https://youtu.be/Q0bQ_roLWpA

Comment

I always thought OZZY was put on their intentionally, at least that’s what I thought I read somewhere.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            I always thought OZZY was put on their intentionally, at least that’s what I thought I read somewhere.
            My Sabbath brother , hope you are doing awesome!! .... Love seeing you collect all these Sabbath books!! .... mystery and intrigue the "Mob Rules" cover art , follow that with "Live Evil" and all song titles represented in picture form , follow that with the "Born Again" controversial cover art - and you have what Sabbath always does - redefining!

Sent to me today - http://utsurface.blogspot.com/2014/0...bbath.html?m=1 ,, good read.

@Ronn , got you message - thankyou and yes!

@Eric , enjoy that Headless Cross!

@Billy U , thankyou once again for "Warship" ... https://youtu.be/vUIfTzAQgFI

God Bless Sabbath maniacs , near and far!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Flip Side 2 Records in Pompton Lakes is the place you told me about Doc, that I couldn’t remember when we spoke yesterday, will check it out soon.

@ Ronn, loyalty and BSO forever!!!
              You know it \m/ YoY

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              My Sabbath brother , hope you are doing awesome!! .... Love seeing you collect all these Sabbath books!! .... mystery and intrigue the "Mob Rules" cover art , follow that with "Live Evil" and all song titles represented in picture form , follow that with the "Born Again" controversial cover art - and you have what Sabbath always does - redefining!

Sent to me today - http://utsurface.blogspot.com/2014/0...bbath.html?m=1 ,, good read.

@Ronn , got you message - thankyou and yes!

@Eric , enjoy that Headless Cross!

@Billy U , thankyou once again for "Warship" ... https://youtu.be/vUIfTzAQgFI

God Bless Sabbath maniacs , near and far!
              Ok doc \m/
              Let us know when the next mailing will be

Comment

Doing good Doc, thanks for the great read, again!

If only I could find the time to read these great books, which I plan to.

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                You know it \m/ YoY
                Amen brother!!!!!

Comment

• Doc, a Happy and Blessed Easter to you and everyone!

Comment

• ^^^^ Jesus Bless you brother!!

.... My answer to today's question -

1) Ward , not even close
                    2) Paice
                    3) Bonham

1) Butler
                    2) JPJ
                    3) Glover

1) Iommi , not even close
                    2) Blackmore
                    3) Page

..... Now I will propose this question ,, I've already asked 2 of my most respected early Sab experts -

The Wizard or Wicked World - what one hits home more as your favorite ? ... Right now it's 1 to 1 ...

War Pigs or Fairies Wear Boots ..... Right now 1 Fairies to a tie (War n Fairies) ...

Lord Of This World or Into The Void ..... Right now 2 Void to 0 ...

Happy Resurrection Day all!!

Comment

• Wicked World

War Pigs

Lord Of This World

Comment

• Wicked World

War Pigs

Into the Void

Comment

• Wicked World
                          Fairies Wear Boots, by a hair.
                          Lord of this World, tough one.

Comment

• The Wizard
                            War Pigs
                            Into the Void

Changing the game a bit: Wicked World, or Killing Yourself to Live?

Comment

• OID , TURCH , SWEET , SABMAN ..... Great answers!! , to a hard question.

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                              The Wizard
                              War Pigs
                              Into the Void

Changing the game a bit: Wicked World, or Killing Yourself to Live?
                              An innocent raw masterpiece vs a polished technical experience .... so different , very hard choice .... "Little boy blue's , a big girl now ...." , WOW! - The "better" track is without argument "KYSTL" , but - I would still have to pick , for me , "Wicked World".

GREAT question ,, and even greater to see you Sabman , thank you for all your support (left you a PM I believe a while back thanking you , but just in case I didn't) , during that hostile situation , total respect! - Doc

Comment

• Doc, thank you. It is great to focus on the greatness that is Black Sabbath. I recall hearing those two underrated tracks on the radio on the same day, and thought about how difficult it was to compare them together and rate one higher. I too lean toward Wicked World.

Comment

Working...
                                X