No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I love KYSTL, I will always go with W W, raw Ozzy singing from the first album, such a good Sabbath feeling I get from that song, Live At Last!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Almost an impossible choice, but I too would have to go with Wicked World. The entire Wicked World medley on Live At Last IS amazing OID.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Another older (2016) but good read .... http://loudwire.com/glenn-hughes-ton...nie-james-dio/
        Great interview. I'm going to remember Glenn's phrase for the next time I find myself having had a few too many beers, I'm not going to be "drunk", I'm going to be "overserved at the bar"...
        Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
          Great interview. I'm going to remember Glenn's phrase for the next time I find myself having had a few too many beers, I'm not going to be "drunk", I'm going to be "overserved at the bar"...
          Ha! Good stuff .....!

Wicked World or Under The sun - and WHY ,,,,, the why on this question is important ??

Comment

Wicked World or Under The sun - and WHY ,,,,, the why on this question is important ??
            I believe on some versions of S/T "Castle remaster that I know of" Wicked World is the final track, so I see this as the battle of the closers. So looking at it in that respect I would have to go with Under the Sun as it is a monster of a closer. The American version of S/T has Wicked World opening Side 2 which I think is perfect. And the English version didn't get WW at all.

Don't know if that's what you were going for Doc but that's the best way I can compare them.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
              I believe on some versions of S/T "Castle remaster that I know of" Wicked World is the final track, so I see this as the battle of the closers. So looking at it in that respect I would have to go with Under the Sun as it is a monster of a closer. The American version of S/T has Wicked World opening Side 2 which I think is perfect. And the English version didn't get WW at all.

Don't know if that's what you were going for Doc but that's the best way I can compare them.
              My goodness .... fantastic answer , love intelligence! .... Great stuff Turch and spot on!

.... still would love to hear others thoughts ,, man I love Sabbath!

Comment

• Under the Sun. That dark, foreboding tone, then you get the lighter and faster section(Everyday Comes and Goes), then back to nasty. Tony is amazing once again.

Comment

• ^^ definitely!

Happy day after your birthday Doc \m/

Comment

• Happy Belated Birthday Doc, may you have many more in good health, happiness and love, in the company of your friends and loved ones brother!!!
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Happy Birthday Doc!!! \m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Happy belated birthday Doc!!

Comment

• My BSO family ..... THANKYOU for those awesome bday wishes!!

...... Hole In The Sky and SOTU off Past Lives - Listen noooow! Impeccable! - Don't go off memory - listen.

Comment

• Happy belated birthday Doc!!
                            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

My BSO family
                              Always Doc!

Comment

• Happy Belated Birthday Doc, hope you had a great one.

Comment

Working...
                                X