No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Thel and brother Turch .... THANKYOU!!

.... Could we do a 3 set contest , giveaway - for 3 winners here on BSO , for this baby here - https://www.loudersound.com/news/bla...ingles-box-set

Let us know ,, even an idea for the contest would be kool ,, for all the correct reasons - not the gossip of Wonder Woman's past and her Merry Followers ,, but because we LOVE The Sabbath and each other .... let's come up with some Kool idea's ,,, if not , well , I'll have 3 extra sets

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
      Brother Thel and brother Turch .... THANKYOU!!

.... Could we do a 3 set contest , giveaway - for 3 winners here on BSO , for this baby here - https://www.loudersound.com/news/bla...ingles-box-set

Let us know ,, even an idea for the contest would be kool ,, for all the correct reasons - not the gossip of Wonder Woman's past and her Merry Followers ,, but because we LOVE The Sabbath and each other .... let's come up with some Kool idea's ,,, if not , well , I'll have 3 extra sets

God Bless Sabbath maniacs
      haha \m/

I'm in Doc!
      maybe a favorite songs contest? or favorite single

Comment

• Doc what do you think about this item? I have it on CD, but want to get the leather bound box edition on 45's, sealed unopened!
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-14-2018, 10:22 AM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• ^^ Definitely get that one, it looks beautiful
          How much is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
            ^^ Definitely get that one, it looks beautiful
            How much is it?
            About $100 with shipping.

Good price for sealed unopened?
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-14-2018, 02:47 PM.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              About $100 with shipping.

Good price for sealed unopened?
              If in good shape , grab it ,, some cheaper , but not as nice brother OID ....

Originally posted by ronn View Post
              haha \m/
              , said in the kindest way possible ..... miss those Back Street Kids lol

Wall , Hand , Fairies , Lord , Void - my order would go :

Fairies

Lord

Wall

Hand

Void

.... all separated by one "r-c-h" ,,,, so amazing!

Comment

even an idea for the contest would be kool ,, for all the correct reasons - not the gossip of Wonder Woman's past and her Merry Followers ,, but because we LOVE The Sabbath and each other

Really Doc? I thought we were done with this petty bullshit. You got a laugh out of ronn so I guess it's mission accomplished. You continue to disappoint me. And so you know, I'm speaking with one voice, mine.

Sorry Doc but there was no kindness in that statement.
                Last edited by turch118; 04-15-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Wall , Hand , Fairies , Lord , Void - my order would go :

Fairies

Lord

Wall

Hand

Void

.... all separated by one "r-c-h" ,,,, so amazing![/QUOTE]

More good stuff Doc!
                  For me:
                  Fairies, Void, Hand, Lord, Wall.

A contest sounds fun. How about, pick a Black Sabbath album that you gained a new found interest/appreciation in recent years and explain why it impacted you more now than it did when you first heard it several years earlier.

Comment

• Void

Lord

Hand

Fairies

Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                      Really Doc? I thought we were done with this petty bullshit. You got a laugh out of ronn so I guess it's mission accomplished. You continue to disappoint me. And so you know, I'm speaking with one voice, mine.

Sorry Doc but there was no kindness in that statement.
                      Turch , I love your voice and hearing it on all subjects ... my statement is kind , fun , loving , and making a joke out of a silly situation - hence follow up post "Back Street Kids" - everyone knows I love the Sab ,,,, besides nothing wrong with being Wonder Woman or a Merry Follower ,, the gossip section is to let those who are uneasy , based on those lies , know - not to be , lets have a contest for the only reasons we ever have before - FOR THE LOVE OF SABBATH AND EACH OTHER , not for the made up reasons in the past. Nothing petty about that , especially with this being the first contest (if we can pull it off) since that silliness.

.... And even with a winning prize , it doesn't mean that person has to agree with me that Bill Ward has 10 toes - or see eye to eye with me on anything - that was , well - you know , silly

Turch , any ideas on a contest for us ALL to enjoy the Sab ?? , love ya buddy.

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                      More good stuff Doc!
                      For me:

A contest sounds fun. How about, pick a Black Sabbath album that you gained a new found interest/appreciation in recent years and explain why it impacted you more now than it did when you first heard it several years earlier.
                      Just like Ronn , some great idea's!! .... We just need someone to set it up , and enough people to play - Also love your order of greatness!!

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                      Void

Lord

Hand

Fairies

Wall
                      GREAT run order Turch!!

Comment

• ^^ Perfectly said Doc! Nothing more to add.
                        100% class as always YoY

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post

Fairies

Lord

Wall

Hand

Void

More good stuff Doc!
                        For me:

I think that's an excellent idea \m/
                        Let's get it set up!
                        Let's keep the BSO flame burning bright!

Comment

Fairies

Lord

Wall

Hand

Void

Contacting the guy in England now about the above gem I posted, Doc.

My order would go:

Hand

Lord

Fairies

Void

Wall
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-15-2018, 07:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Doc to the sentence

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                            More good stuff Doc!
                            For me:

Sabman always good to see you back, even though I've bought the new boxset, I might still enter the contest.

Comment

• Doc, just one more question regarding the leather singles boxset, I did some research, it’s extremely limited, so the notes say, it’s a reissue also, I don’t see a any number runs listed though, it’s says only 500 made, but I don’t see the number runs on the box.

Thougt I might ask you since you know a lot about these rare Sabbath releases.

Comment

Turch , I love your voice and hearing it on all subjects ... my statement is kind , fun , loving , and making a joke out of a silly situation - hence follow up post "Back Street Kids" - everyone knows I love the Sab ,,,, besides nothing wrong with being Wonder Woman or a Merry Follower ,, the gossip section is to let those who are uneasy , based on those lies , know - not to be , lets have a contest for the only reasons we ever have before - FOR THE LOVE OF SABBATH AND EACH OTHER , not for the made up reasons in the past. Nothing petty about that , especially with this being the first contest (if we can pull it off) since that silliness.

.... And even with a winning prize , it doesn't mean that person has to agree with me that Bill Ward has 10 toes - or see eye to eye with me on anything - that was , well - you know , silly :
                                I said my piece so I don't see any reason to continue this "silliness". By the way, what is "r-c-h"?

Actually, I do have an idea for a contest. How about giving the sets to three of the people that received permanent banishment? That would show immense integrity and a heart of gold. Sincerely, God bless you Doc.
                                Last edited by turch118; 04-15-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X