The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, good stuff, with one exception. I want to hear Bill on the drums only.
    Interesting comment Sabman .... The Ward!!

@THEL , I left you a return PM ... I love you brother!

@Vynlsol , I left you a return PM a while back , THEL'S reminded me of it , hope you got it ... love ya buddy!

@Roller , all your Sabbath answers - are a true reward to me , thankyou!!

***** CONTEST WINNERS AT BSO -

FIRST PLACE - SABMAN!! order the set , leave me the price and address in a PM , will send you a check to cover it ALL , congrats!!

SECOND PLACE - 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM , and Will send you a check to cover it ALL!

THIRD PLACE - OID , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

FOIRTH PLACE - RONN , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU SABBATH MANIACS!!

Some fun reads - Enjoy!!
    http://www.google.com/amp/amp.timein...0%3fsource=dam

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ozzy-osbourne-ferraris/

*******To BSO's current members and maniacs ,, to all our former members , friends and maniacs ,, those who left , those who stayed , those who lurk ,, to those removed and residing else where ,, to those who have sent me invites ,, to those who have said goodbye ,, to those we haven't seen in years (NID , DEV) (SWEET don't become one of the long ago members - we LOVE ya!) ..... and to ALL OF THOSE / US / ALL OF THE ABOVE that were part of the greatest moment ANY forum has EVER seen - The year of the release of Black Sabbath's "13" - what a time we all had together!! ...... HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

GOD BLESS , Your friend always (even if you don't remember it ) Doc

Comment

• Thank you Doctor!!!!! YoY!!! Hi Thelemech \m/ ^^ where have you been

Happy memorial day everyone here, there and everywhere \m/

Comment

• Congratulations , Sabman and 70’sBlackSabbath!

And thank you Doc!!!
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
          Interesting comment Sabman .... The Ward!!

@THEL , I left you a return PM ... I love you brother!

@Vynlsol , I left you a return PM a while back , THEL'S reminded me of it , hope you got it ... love ya buddy!

@Roller , all your Sabbath answers - are a true reward to me , thankyou!!

***** CONTEST WINNERS AT BSO -

FIRST PLACE - SABMAN!! order the set , leave me the price and address in a PM , will send you a check to cover it ALL , congrats!!

SECOND PLACE - 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM , and Will send you a check to cover it ALL!

THIRD PLACE - OID , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

FOIRTH PLACE - RONN , order a Sabbath CD or vinyl , leave me the info in a PM!

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU SABBATH MANIACS!!

Some fun reads - Enjoy!!
          http://www.google.com/amp/amp.timein...0%3fsource=dam

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ozzy-osbourne-ferraris/

*******To BSO's current members and maniacs ,, to all our former members , friends and maniacs ,, those who left , those who stayed , those who lurk ,, to those removed and residing else where ,, to those who have sent me invites ,, to those who have said goodbye ,, to those we haven't seen in years (NID , DEV) (SWEET don't become one of the long ago members - we LOVE ya!) ..... and to ALL OF THOSE / US / ALL OF THE ABOVE that were part of the greatest moment ANY forum has EVER seen - The year of the release of Black Sabbath's "13" - what a time we all had together!! ...... HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

GOD BLESS , Your friend always (even if you don't remember it ) Doc
          Doc, thank you! Your kind gesture is greatly appreciated. Once again the Doc is actively spreading the Sabbath joy!! Excellent sentiments for those members that have been MIA.

OID, thank you. I was impressed by your rare gems. I am surprised that this early material has never been officially released. The 50th anniversary would have been a great time to empty the vault.
          Last edited by The Sabman Cometh; 06-01-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
            Doc, thank you! Your kind gesture is greatly appreciated. Once again the Doc is actively spreading the Sabbath joy!! Excellent sentiments for those members that been been MIA.

OID, thank you. I was impressed by your rare gems. I am surprised that this early material has never been officially released. The 50th anniversary would have been a great time to empty the vault.
            Thank you Sabman, excellent sentiments by the Doc indeed, he always spreads the Sabbath joy.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• OZZY - unreal during the Sabotage tour , possibly on an unattainable level .... insane!

DEHUMANIZER - may very well be the most proud I have ever been of Black Sabbath.

WhoCares - incredibly underrated!

Glenn - is the undisputed most sensational "older" vocalist in the world today , and it's not even close.

Sabbath - WILL release NEW MARTIN material , you heard it on BSO first!

Jesus Bless

Comment

• Doc, I sent you a PM. Now, it's time for the re-release of Iommi.

Comment

Sabbath - WILL release NEW MARTIN material , you heard it on BSO first!

Jesus Bless
                  So the remastering of the Martin albums are in process Doc, do you know what format, box set, individual, will it be the entire Martin catalog along Cross Purposes Live?

Comment

• @Sabman , @70sOzzyBlackSabbath , @Ronn .... your checks are in the mail , ENJOY YOUR SABBATH GEMS!!!! ..... compliments of the WORLDS finest Sabbath establishment - BSO and THE LISTEN!!

@WICKED CRICKET , always great reading your thoughts!

@Brother OID , Lets just say the IRON-MAN is ready to establish some MARTIN deluxe packages - with some NEW MATERIAL ...... boooooom! HC , TYR , CP , CP LIVE and FORBIDDEN ........ let's hope sooner than later , but the process has begun!!

Spiral Architect live Sabotage tour ......... AMAZING!
                    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 06-02-2018, 05:43 PM. Reason: SABMAN , I LOVE THE "IOMMI" aka Sabbath ALBUM reference!!

Comment

@Brother OID , Lets just say the IRON-MAN is ready to establish some MARTIN deluxe packages - with some NEW MATERIAL ...... boooooom! HC , TYR , CP , CP LIVE and FORBIDDEN ........ let's hope sooner than later , but the process has begun!!

Spiral Architect live Sabotage tour ......... AMAZING!
                      Great to hear Doc, I think the Martin Years deserve a box set like Black Box and Rules Of Hell, no Eternal Idol?

Comment

• EI was a different record company, Warner/Vertigo. The rest were released by IRS.

Comment

• Doc, got our text last night, I went to bed early, I know Tony already had remastered Eternal Idol on the Deluxe Edition series he put out with the 2 CDs, I have it, as I have all the Deluxe Editions, some given to me by you.

I was thinking Tony was going to do the entire Martin catalog and was hoping for a Martin Years box set, but perhaps like brother Turch just stated above, Eternal Idol was released under Warner and the rest under IRS records, so perhaps a box set with the six Martin albums isn't feasible, just like the Decade Of Dio box set wasn't able to house the entire Dio albums in one box set due to different record companies.

I'll take what I can get.

@ brother Turch, Thank you, hope you've been well along with our fallen brothers as Doc stated above in his well said and well versed sentiments post, this is from my heart brother and well meant to you and our MIA comrades, if you are in contact with them please extend my well wishes to them, as I only wish them well and hope for the best for them in their lives and their loved ones lives.

Comment

• A couple nice reads ....

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...abbath-w520208

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bla...film-festival/

God Bless Sabbath maniacs!

Comment

• Damn Doc you just logged off!!

Got my gift check Doc \m/
                              Thank you SO MUCH!!

Comment

• Doc, envelope received. Great note!

Comment

Working...
                                X