No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Doc. I look forward to hearing Tony's next project.

Comment

• Thanks Doc \m/
      Great info as usual!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/article...get_a_blac.amp

Keep rockin The Sab!!

Comment

• Doc, an update, I have ordered the Black Sabbath Coffee table book from Wymer Publishing, my name will be in the fan page of the book!

How cool is that!!!!
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Doc, an update, I have ordered the Black Sabbath Coffee table book from Wymer Publishing, my name will be in the fan page of the book!

How cool is that!!!!
            That is so cool!!!
            How did it happen?
            Now I need this book YoY

Comment

• https://mikeladano.com/tag/bill-ward/ ..... Great read !!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Doc, an update, I have ordered the Black Sabbath Coffee table book from Wymer Publishing, my name will be in the fan page of the book!

How cool is that!!!!
              OID , no one deserves this more .... first Joe , then IRON-MaN (where is this guy , don't tell me he's in the closet , too much respect for himself to let that happen - lets hope) , and now you .... All making their way into Black Sabbath lore - kudos!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                That is so cool!!!
                How did it happen?
                Now I need this book YoY
                Thank you Ronn, when you order the book and it has to be done early, I believe by September 3rd, there is a spot on the order form where you enter your name as you want it displayed in the book.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                https://mikeladano.com/tag/bill-ward/ ..... Great read !!

OID , no one deserves this more .... first Joe , then IRON-MaN (where is this guy , don't tell me he's in the closet , too much respect for himself to let that happen - lets hope) , and now you .... All making their way into Black Sabbath lore - kudos!!
                Thank you Doc, I'm excited as my name will be in writing on a Sabbath book for all to see!

All I can say Doc is: BSO forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Thank you Ronn, when you order the book and it has to be done early, I believe by September 3rd, there is a spot on the order form where you enter your name as you want it displayed in the book.

Thank you Doc, I'm excited as my name will be in writing on a Sabbath book for all to see!

All I can say Doc is: BSO forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Nice job, OID. Hope you enjoy the book.

Comment

• SWEET , great to see you brother!

OID , I would answer all those polls with Sabbath hands down , great hearing from you today ,, thankyou for making this place JUMP!!

.... To those asking , no , Iommi solo material does NOT exist .... Iommi aka SABBATH!

Love Bill Ward!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ori...f-his-artwork/

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

OID , I would answer all those polls with Sabbath hands down , great hearing from you today ,, thankyou for making this place JUMP!!

.... To those asking , no , Iommi solo material does NOT exist .... Iommi aka SABBATH!

Love Bill Ward!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ori...f-his-artwork/

I know you would Doc, you know how I love everything Ozzy.

Always good hearing from you Doc, and thank you for everything you do on here and your dedication to Sabbath and the only good source for Sabbath information, BSO!

Comment

I know you would Doc, you know how I love everything Ozzy.

Always good hearing from you Doc, and thank you for everything you do on here and your dedication to Sabbath and the only good source for Sabbath information, BSO!
                        Your a YOY maniac! \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                          Your a YOY maniac! \m/
                          Yes I am Ronn! (YoY)

Comment

Yes I am Ronn! (YoY)
                            MY BROTHER ,,, I use to come on here and have to read so many ignorant comments about the Sabbath Era's , amongst other things ,, the worse part was many new readers were in a position to learn the incorrect information - then unintentionally the board kind of cleansed itself , good and bad .... and it was silent here for awhile , I could come on and read everything in less than 1 minute ....

..... BUT NOW MY BROTHER , this place is absolutely slamming , the read rate for every 30 mins has gone UP (120 readers) ,, the informstion is ripe ,, ALL ERA'S GETTING THE CORRECT RESPECT ,, no misleading comments to confuse new readers ,, and now when I come on , with all these FANTASTIC THREADS you are bringing to life - KUDOS BROTHER - I'm stuck here reading!! BSO IS SLAMMING , all these new members posting is EPIC!!

As for "THE LISTEN" - where SABBATH resides

Some short but good reads .... https://mobile.twitter.com/blacksabb...68028265799681

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tags/tony-iommi/

ALSO read the WARD article at the end of the previous page ....

Comment

• Damn straight Doctor! \m/

That Twitter pic, look at Ozzy!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                                MY BROTHER ,,, I use to come on here and have to read so many ignorant comments about the Sabbath Era's , amongst other things ,, the worse part was many new readers were in a position to learn the incorrect information - then unintentionally the board kind of cleansed itself , good and bad .... and it was silent here for awhile , I could come on and read everything in less than 1 minute ....

..... BUT NOW MY BROTHER , this place is absolutely slamming , the read rate for every 30 mins has gone UP (120 readers) ,, the informstion is ripe ,, ALL ERA'S GETTING THE CORRECT RESPECT ,, no misleading comments to confuse new readers ,, and now when I come on , with all these FANTASTIC THREADS you are bringing to life - KUDOS BROTHER - I'm stuck here reading!! BSO IS SLAMMING , all these new members posting is EPIC!!

As for "THE LISTEN" - where SABBATH resides

Some short but good reads .... https://mobile.twitter.com/blacksabb...68028265799681

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tags/tony-iommi/

ALSO read the WARD article at the end of the previous page ....

Doc you are too kind, can’t wait to get my Sabbath book next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X