No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCC news http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gle...o-before-2020/, how fcking cool is Glenn Hughes!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      BCC news http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gle...o-before-2020/, how fcking cool is Glenn Hughes!
      I swear that man is getting younger. He's just incredible, whatever he does for/to his voice, it just works.

Comment

• @Ronn , @Sweet .... GH is the most mesmerizing , brilliant former Sabbath vocalist in the world today ..... astounding!

Talking about former Sabbath vocal greats .... here are a couple good reads .....

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cra...dio-guitarist/

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/viv...ugh-the-media/

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Doc you are too kind, can’t wait to get my Sabbath book next month.
          When next month? Is it hardcover?

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
          I swear that man is getting younger. He's just incredible, whatever he does for/to his voice, it just works.
          Incredible is right

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
          @Ronn , @Sweet .... GH is the most mesmerizing , brilliant former Sabbath vocalist in the world today ..... astounding!

Talking about former Sabbath vocal greats .... here are a couple good reads .....

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cra...dio-guitarist/

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/viv...ugh-the-media/

God Bless Sabbath maniacs
          I Miss Dio :(
          Last edited by ronn; 08-14-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• You're not wrong, Doc.

Doc, how good are the Eternal Idol instrumental tracks? A revelation, and testament to just how good that album is IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              When next month? Is it hardcover?
              It is set to be released September 28th, yes Ronn it is a hardcover book.

Are you getting a copy Ronn?
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-15-2018, 03:21 AM.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• ^^^^ OID what you have done with BSO is absolutely astonishing - place is FRIGGIN jumping with the proper SABBATH direction ..... FRIGGIN THANK YOU!!

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                You're not wrong, Doc.

Doc, how good are the Eternal Idol instrumental tracks? A revelation, and testament to just how good that album is IMO.
                Talk to me SWEET ,, love hearing your Sabbath thoughts brother!! .... great to have YOU BACK on THE LISTEN ..... sorry we lost you there for a bit brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  Talk to me SWEET ,, love hearing your Sabbath thoughts brother!! .... great to have YOU BACK on THE LISTEN ..... sorry we lost you there for a bit brother.
                  All good Doc. Just needed to step out to deal with some health issues, most of which have been sorted.

How good are these alternate versions! We're so fortunate to have so many different stages of The Eternal Idol's construction available to us. Bob Daisley's bass track in Some Kind of Woman, and the snare in Black Moon... Sabbath at its finest!

Comment

^^^^ OID what you have done with BSO is absolutely astonishing - place is FRIGGIN jumping with the proper SABBATH direction ..... FRIGGIN THANK YOU!!
                    Thank you Doc it is my pleasure in doing so, I love this place it has taken a turn for the better, I just wish more people on here would help Joe a little more, even if it's only a couple of bucks a person. Where else can you access Sabbath info and discuss with others in a civil manner, that info and views? No place else but BSO, that's where!

@ Ronn, thank you my good brother, you are a Sabbath and BSO Stalwart, my good friend and brother in arms!
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzyisdio View Post
                      thank you doc it is my pleasure in doing so, i love this place it has taken a turn for the better, i just wish more people on here would help joe a little more, even if it's only a couple of bucks a person. Where else can you access sabbath info and discuss with others in a civil manner, that info and views? No place else but bso, that's where!

@ ronn, thank you my good brother, you are a sabbath and bso stalwart, my good friend and brother in arms!
                      YoY!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                        All good Doc. Just needed to step out to deal with some health issues, most of which have been sorted.

How good are these alternate versions! We're so fortunate to have so many different stages of The Eternal Idol's construction available to us. Bob Daisley's bass track in Some Kind of Woman, and the snare in Black Moon... Sabbath at its finest!
                        Hey , praying for you brother .... Jesus Bless you!

Great pick , "Some Kind Of Woman" ....

Comment

• For OZZY fanatics ... incredible read!!! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...ff-717905/amp/ ...... tell me your thoughts

Comment

• Career spanning? I think he missed a few albums.

Comment

For OZZY fanatics ... incredible read!!! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...ff-717905/amp/ ...... tell me your thoughts
                              Great read Doc, Ozzy is still Ozzy, no matter the age, his heart is still in it, no mention about a new album, but as I read on another thread on the forum, he has ideas and songs written, I'm hoping for a new album now that he's done with Sabbath.

Comment

• Doc, can you list some Never Say Die! Tour bootlegs that are good? I’m looking to get me some, I don’t have any from that tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X