The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Hi Turch, I didn’t even know Joe had this contest going, my copy will be arriving in the mail, there is a delay for about five to seven days.

There is now a book of rather the same detail as the Sabbath coffee table book for Ronnie James Dio, by the same publishing company.
    your name is inside this book right?
    that's such a trip brother! YoY

@Doc more on Iommi please \m/

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    OUCH!!!
    Haha cheer up bud!
    Sabbath!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      your name is inside this book right?
      that's such a trip brother! YoY

@Doc more on Iommi please \m/

Haha cheer up bud!
      Sabbath!
      Brother Ronnie Boy Smith .... Iommi is working on over 17 new pieces of music , refurbishing TYR and FORBIDDEN , and continuing the Sabbath legacy!!

Here's more of the same ... https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequ...olo-album/amp/

OUCH!!!
      Your amongst friends my brother ... people who love n share , not spread hate , keep your head high , shoulders BACK and ENJOY the Sabbath experience with us!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Doctor John my good friend and beloved brother for always and eternity I can only embrace and express Sweetness and love to those who have turned away and spread ill gossip, as I had done towards you, when I was in my darkest of depths, for they need embracing and saving more than anyone, as I did till the light shone upon me, as Jesus Christ embraced and loved Judas till the day he was crucified on the cross, so will I to those who seek us harm, for they need love and embracing more than anyone, for the blackness they keep in their hearts.

With these words I speak to you here on the listen, I will touch no more upon the subject and pray for those who wish us harm and ask forgiveness for them, for they know not what they do.

AMEN to you my brother and praise be to you Doctor John who have forgiven and embraced us all and continue to do so despite the harm and hatred that keeps being thrown at us.
      MY brother , thank you for such unexpected kind words .... what sparked such beautiful thoughts ,, forgiveness is always key now and "After Forever" - speaking of The Sab's , once again I must tell you and thank you for keeping this place on fire! Today I log in to 33 people reading The Listen and 152 online!

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
      Doc, interesting reads. Ozzy was clearly in his angry drunk phase. This edge may have given him the motivation to create two classic albums with Randy.
      Could not agree more my Sabbath brother!! ... only problem was his counterpart was creating 2 masterpieces that still sound ahead of their times and fresh as ever today.

Sabman , love when you chime in , your one of the best members these boards have ever seen ... I always said - you , Sweet , Turch and Vynlsol were special ,, 3 left (tho pop in) , yet you remain strong , loyal and true! Respect my brother!

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Comment

• Those words are meant from my heart Doc, and also to brother Turch and Sweet to whom I’ve never done anything to but be respectful and courteous, I guess he feels the need to join the others who are no longer here with us in trying to provoke in some of my posts, but it’s all good Doc, I’m past all the that now and my main focus on here is to keep things going, not to give into people’s pettiness or whatever chip they may have on their shoulders.

I meant what I told Turch over on my Ozzy Blizzard, Diary Thread, if he doesn’t want to accept what I said there, that’s good too, I have no quarrels with him or anyone else.
        I’m here to enjoy Sabbath.

As always it was great talking to you this morning Doc, have a great rest of your weekend.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Hey OID it's me ronn or is it Doc or is it you
          Ignore all the foolishness and keep being such a cool dude YOY
          Come to the clubs soon and meet all the ronns
          BSO \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
            Hey OID it's me ronn or is it Doc or is it you
            BSO \m/
            It’s a me it’s a me, it’s a you it’s a you I’m just Rock-n-Roll Rebel I tell you know lies, some say I worship the devil they must be stupid alright!

When Doc invites me and tells me where they’re at I’ll be their, for sure.

Ronn to answer your question above, yes my name is in the fan page of the book, can’t wait to get it, there was a delay in the shipping.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I haven't gone anywhere. I'm juggling a full schedule of work and study, while trying to keep some health issues at bay. Posting on forums is something I unfortunately can't devote as much time to at present, but my love for Black Sabbath is as it always was.

OID, thanks for your well wishes. My health issues are rather at the moment, but I'm still exploring options for treatment, lest they get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                OID, thanks for your well wishes. My health issues are rather at the moment, but I'm still exploring options for treatment, lest they get worse.
                I'm glad to hear your okay and doing good Sweet, I truly am.

Comment

• Your health is most important Sweet. I hope those options for treatment make themselves known soon. All the best my friend.

Comment

• Doc, I appreciate the compliment. Problem? Not at all, two excellent albums from both Ozzy and Black Sabbath, with Dio. Back in the day, I bought Diary when it was released and then Mob Rules.
                    It is great to hear that Tony continues to work on new material.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...ur-736449/amp/ .... Wish Ozzy well!

Those words are meant from my heart Doc, and also to brother Turch and Sweet to whom I’ve never done anything to but be respectful and courteous, I guess he feels the need to join the others who are no longer here with us in trying to provoke in some of my posts, but it’s all good Doc, I’m past all the that now and my main focus on here is to keep things going, not to give into people’s pettiness or whatever chip they may have on their shoulders.

I meant what I told Turch over on my Ozzy Blizzard, Diary Thread, if he doesn’t want to accept what I said there, that’s good too, I have no quarrels with him or anyone else.
                      I’m here to enjoy Sabbath.

As always it was great talking to you this morning Doc, have a great rest of your weekend.
                      God Bless you my good man .... a true gentleman while being true to yourself and remaining a Sabbath maniac!

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                      Hey OID it's me ronn or is it Doc or is it you
                      BSO \m/
                      Fantastic ... totally classic post my brother!!! .... all of you's

It’s a me it’s a me, it’s a you it’s a you I’m just Rock-n-Roll Rebel I tell you know lies, some say I worship the devil they must be stupid alright!

When Doc invites me and tells me where they’re at I’ll be their, for sure.

Ronn to answer your question above, yes my name is in the fan page of the book, can’t wait to get it, there was a delay in the shipping.
                      MY BROTHER ..... Roseland n Verona clubs are open house at all times .... you would love!

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                      I haven't gone anywhere. I'm juggling a full schedule of work and study, while trying to keep some health issues at bay. Posting on forums is something I unfortunately can't devote as much time to at present, but my love for Black Sabbath is as it always was.

MY good man , I meant jumping ship for "the closet" ,, too much respect for you otherwise , always in the highest regards .... "The Listen" you used to call home and run the show , so anytime you drop BACK in , I smile!

PM me , what and how can I help with what you are going through .... Jesus carries you always , but especially now my brother.

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                      Doc, I appreciate the compliment. Problem? Not at all, two excellent albums from both Ozzy and Black Sabbath, with Dio. Back in the day, I bought Diary when it was released and then Mob Rules.
                      It is great to hear that Tony continues to work on new material.
                      ABSOLUTELY deservingly so when it comes to who you are my man!! .... As for "problem" , not for us - but for their feud - and in this case the Sabbath Album's run ahead and away by a large margin ...... ( tho Diary is one of the greatest NON Sab releases of all time).

God Bless
                      Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 10-11-2018, 07:49 PM. Reason: ..... Trust in Him always

Comment

• Doc, give the addresses to this clubs, would love to try them out! Have you received your book yet? I've still to get mine, any day now.

Comment

• Doc, got my book today, beautiful it is! My name is in there, I also see IRON-MaN’s name in there.

Are you getting the Ronnie James Dio book?

Comment

• Of the 16 songs recorded for "13", do we know which 4 Ozzy wrote the lyrics to? Methademic is one, right?

Comment

• Can anyone name a Sabbath track AS GOOD AS or BETTER THAN .... SINS OF THE FATHER ,, be honest with yourself before answering....

Doc, give the addresses to this clubs, would love to try them out! Have you received your book yet? I've still to get mine, any day now.
                              You got it brother!!

Doc, got my book today, beautiful it is! My name is in there, I also see IRON-MaN’s name in there.

Are you getting the Ronnie James Dio book?
                              BOOOOOOOOM! Awesome my Sabbath maniac!!

Of the 16 songs recorded for "13", do we know which 4 Ozzy wrote the lyrics to? Methademic is one, right?
                              Some believe he had a hand in , and may even get credit for it somewhere - but it is not the case with - "Dear Father" and "Moon Winnebago" ....

..... BUT YES TO - "Fountain Pen" , "Live Forever" , "Methademic" , "Isolated Man" ,,,, but even these 4 were NOT a solo effort.

GREAT QUESTION!

SABBAAAAAAAAAATH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X