The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Some believe he had a hand in , and may even get credit for it somewhere - but it is not the case with - "Dear Father" and "Moon Winnebago" ....

..... BUT YES TO - "Fountain Pen" , "Live Forever" , "Methademic" , "Isolated Man" ,,,, but even these 4 were NOT a solo effort.

GREAT QUESTION!

SABBAAAAAAAAAATH!!
    OK, I'm guessing "Moon Winnebago" is Zeitgeist (Spaceballs anyone ) but Fountain Pen?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
      OK, I'm guessing "Moon Winnebago" is Zeitgeist (Spaceballs anyone ) but Fountain Pen?
      I may be over thinking it, but I suspect he is referring to Loner... rumoured to be about Bill, NIB was a joke title referring to his beard because it looked like a (fountain) pen nib.
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• I'm aware of the NIB reference, so maybe it refers to NIB2?

Comment

Good job T!!

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
          I may be over thinking it, but I suspect he is referring to Loner... rumoured to be about Bill, NIB was a joke title referring to his beard because it looked like a (fountain) pen nib.
          Great job!! .... "Epic" = what track ??

"Letters From Earth" .... is the game called "The End" , is that it's name OR is the game just over , "the end" ??

"Come on it's another game
          But you gotta play on
          Cause they say it's just pretend
          Ask them why they say you'll never, never die
          Come on the game is called the end ...."

.... the clue is found on the alternate version of "Letters From Earth" ,,, any takers ??

Side Note - Kansas ,, wow - extreme talent!

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Comment

Side Note - Kansas ,, wow - extreme talent!
            You know that's my second favorite band of all time Doc. AXS TV is running a documentary from a couple of years ago called "Miracles out of Nowhere." Great watch and yes, amazing talent. Kerry was a genius and Steve wrote some great stuff too.

Comment

You know that's my second favorite band of all time Doc. AXS TV is running a documentary from a couple of years ago called "Miracles out of Nowhere." Great watch and yes, amazing talent. Kerry was a genius and Steve wrote some great stuff too.
              Ya no doubt , and I was watching that when I was doing my post .... Garth is great on that show - loves Kansas!

So KDC has no answer for the "13" track "Epic" - anyone else ??

... how about "Hanging By A Thread"

OR

... "American Jihad"

Comment

Ya no doubt , and I was watching that when I was doing my post .... Garth is great on that show - loves Kansas!

So KDC has no answer for the "13" track "Epic" - anyone else ??

... how about "Hanging By A Thread"

OR

... "American Jihad"
                Doc I would say Epic is Age Of Reason and American Jihad is God Is Dead? and Hanging By A Thread is Take Me Home.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Doc I would say Epic is Age Of Reason and American Jihad is God Is Dead? and Hanging By A Thread is Take Me Home.
                  American Jihad \m/ did the Doc make that shit up, or is that for real

Doc is it true your giving out the Dehumanizer demos again?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    BAM! Good job brother! ... "13" is such a compelling fantastic album ,, can never get enough of it ....

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    American Jihad \m/ did the Doc make that shit up, or is that for real

Doc is it true your giving out the Dehumanizer demos again?
                    Brother Ronn , it be true ..... That was the original working title penned by the Geez ....

Comment

• ^^^ That's messed up Doc!
                      I like it

Comment

• Great read! .. https://metalheadzone.com/black-sabb...-what-he-does/

Comment

Thanks Doc! YoY

Here is another great read http://loudwire.com/black-sabbath-br...ginal-members/

Let's hope it happens, who would be the hardest to get?

Comment

• @Ronn , good stuff!

@JR , keep it rolling!

... speaking of rolling , @Rollerjoint - hope my info helped.

@OID , Great seeing your name in that book!

@ my PM , YES! Cross Purposes will have new tracks.

@IRON-MaN , good work and congrats!

@Verona , new Dehumanizer Demos left for enjoyment , so ENJOY!!

@BSO , we did a new trivia challenge at the club's with giveaways , any ideas for here - let us know.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - BSO , The Listen , Clubs , Readers , ALL Sabbath maniacs here and around the world! Jesus Bless!!

Comment

@Ronn , good stuff!

@JR , keep it rolling!

... speaking of rolling , @Rollerjoint - hope my info helped.

@OID , Great seeing your name in that book!

@ my PM , YES! Cross Purposes will have new tracks.

@IRON-MaN , good work and congrats!

@Verona , new Dehumanizer Demos left for enjoyment , so ENJOY!!

@BSO , we did a new trivia challenge at the club's with giveaways , any ideas for here - let us know.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - BSO , The Listen , Clubs , Readers , ALL Sabbath maniacs here and around the world! Jesus Bless!!
                              Thanks Doc!!!!
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Doc, a very Happy Thanksgiving to you Ronn and your families and to all here on BSO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X