No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on BSO .... take a moment and do yourself a favor ,, DISC TWO DEHUMANIZER DEMOS - track 4 , 5 and 6 "studio demos" .... "Letters .." 9 min version , "Bad Blood" , "The Next Time" - spend a minute and immerse yourself in Sabbath greatness of the HIGHEST order.

Comment

• Good stuff .... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/arti...roducers-82503

God Bless

Comment

• Iommi ..... http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tags/tony-iommi/

God Bless

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Doc, a very Happy Thanksgiving to you Ronn and your families and to all here on BSO!!!
          HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you OID YoY!!!!
          hope your doing well bud

Fun Reddit about Ozzy going on right now
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...ampf=undefined

Comment

• ^^^ Love me some Lennon!

Ozzfest boys , Ozzfest .... http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozz...th-a-big-bang/

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you OID YoY!!!!
              hope your doing well bud

Fun Reddit about Ozzy going on right now
              That's a good one Ronn, had a lot of people fooled.

Love me some Lennon as well Doc.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Terrible news that hits you like a ton of bricks and makes me mad and sad at the same time :(
                Billy friended me and unfriended me 3 times, was always a lot of drama, but with the drama always came a lot of love. Miss you already friend \m/, even with him coming back as GL, nothing said Underdog like that old avatar with the white shirt and beard!

P&L, Ali

Comment

Terrible news that hits you like a ton of bricks and makes me mad and sad at the same time :(
                  Billy friended me and unfriended me 3 times, was always a lot of drama, but with the drama always came a lot of love. Miss you already friend \m/, even with him coming back as GL, nothing said Underdog like that old avatar with the white shirt and beard!

P&L, Ali
                  Very true Ronn, makes you angry and sad at the same time, angry that such a young life was taken from us, and very sad because we all loved Billy and his demise could've been prevented.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Kjaere, babygulrot

Babygulrot

Liten

Stygg

Lever I gulrotens skygge

Babygulrot.

..... your "spark" outshines the "fire" , always has , fly my brother - see the reality of GOD , take comfort in knowing ,,,, Paradiddles in your name will maintain rhythm til we meet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                      Kjaere, babygulrot

Babygulrot

Liten

Stygg

Lever I gulrotens skygge

Babygulrot.

..... your "spark" outshines the "fire" , always has , fly my brother - see the reality of GOD , take comfort in knowing ,,,, Paradiddles in your name will maintain rhythm til we meet again.
                      Doc I had to translate the above as I don't speak or understand Norwegian, I'm assuming that's what the above language is, because that's what Billy was, Norwegian. It doesn't make sense, below is the translation:

Chicks, baby rot

Baby Carrot

Small

Ugly

Live in the shade of the carrot

Baby Carrot

Perhaps you made a mistake Doc, or is this some kind of secret words or phrases between you and Billy, that had some other meaning between both of you?

Please clarify for those of us who don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Doc I had to translate the above as I don't speak or understand Norwegian, I'm assuming that's what the above language is, because that's what Billy was, Norwegian. It doesn't make sense, below is the translation:

Chicks, baby rot

Baby Carrot

Small

Ugly

Live in the shade of the carrot

Baby Carrot

Perhaps you made a mistake Doc, or is this some kind of secret words or phrases between you and Billy, that had some other meaning between both of you?

Please clarify for those of us who don't understand.
                        Doc seems to have it correct OID
                        I think your translation is off a bit
                        Doc has

Kjaere, babygulrot

Babygulrot

Liten

Stygg

Lever I gulrotens skygge

Babygulrot.

When translated we get this

Dear babycarrot

Babycarrot

Small

Ugly

Lives in the shadow of the carrot

Babycarrot.

it's a Norwegian poem with a lot of history to it
                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/nothing...ead-today/amp/

Here's a Reddit discussion adout it

Hope this helps bud.
                        As for what it means to Doc or Billy, no clue.

Comment

• Ronn, I hope you had a great Christmas, thanks for getting that right for me, guess Google translator got it wrong, still an odd poem, it must've had a meaning with Doc and Billy.

Comment

Hope this helps bud.
                            As for what it means to Doc or Billy, no clue.
                            Ronn, I had to read the history of the poem several times, I'm not the brightest person or sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to understanding these intellectual poems, but I think I get it now, in someways us working class are all baby carrots, living in the shadow of the system, of the man if you will.

Thank you for the explanation my good brother.

Comment

• Sabbath!!!!! http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ton...-2019-release/

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                                I would love a bit of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X