Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    ..... Robert John Arthur Halford does a splendid job during his two short stints with the Sab's ,,, love his work on "Into The Void" !
    Great stuff Doc, I have the Bootleg Ozzy Meets The Priest I bought and the two Halford/Priest shows on DVD you gave me.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Dave Donato and Bill Ward No way out 1984 Rehearsal.

Comment

• Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
        Dave Donato and Bill Ward No way out 1984 Rehearsal.
        Dave , Bill , Geoff , Geez , Iommi .... good stuff!! .... "The Shining" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
          Dave Donato and Bill Ward No way out 1984 Rehearsal.
          What ever happened with Donut Donato
          I like his vocal on No Way Out

Comment

• "No Way Out" .... good stuff Ronnie boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              What ever happened with Donut Donato
              I like his vocal on No Way Out
              Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              "No Way Out" .... good stuff Ronnie boy!
              Would love to hear the other tracks from those sessions!

Comment

• "Sins Of The Father" OR "Over To You" .... which is more overrated ??

Comment

"Sins Of The Father" OR "Over To You" .... which is more overrated ??
                  Over to you is not overrated,rather it seems to be underrated.

Comment

Neither song is "overated" did you mean "underated", if so I would say Over to You.
                    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Doc, If you meant overrated, neither are overrated, both are excellent.

Sins Of The Father, a return to excellence, Over To You an exit of excellence, as the album title says, Never Say Die!
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Kenny , KDC , OID .... I'm so sorry , could you even imagine ME accidentally letting that statement stand .... my goodness ,,,, absolutely ment UNDERATED ,,,, Both those tracks are as underatedly awesome as Sabbath gets .... can you guys think of a THIRD - equally as such ??

Doc

Comment

• If I may, 'Angry Heart'.

Comment

Kenny , KDC , OID .... I'm so sorry , could you even imagine ME accidentally letting that statement stand .... my goodness ,,,, absolutely ment UNDERATED ,,,, Both those tracks are as underatedly awesome as Sabbath gets .... can you guys think of a THIRD - equally as such ??

Doc
                            Doc you are the man with the Sabbath info and plan!

My third would be the greatly underrated Air Dance, great song kind of a haunting feel to the song and Ozzy sings it beautifully.

Comment

• I have the bootleg ozzy meets the priest

Comment

• Originally posted by phathaiantoan View Post
                                I have the bootleg ozzy meets the priest
                                I have that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X