Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I have that as well.
    You're replying to a bot there, OID. It's not a real user.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
      You're replying to a bot there, OID. It's not a real user.
      I thought he might be a spammer, he posted in another thread, was testing him out.

How can you tell it’s a bot and not a actual spammer?
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I thought he might be a spammer, he posted in another thread, was testing him out.

How can you tell it’s a bot and not a actual spammer?
        Check their profiles, they've usually got BS (I don't mean 'Black Sabbath' here haha) links to advertising, in their profiles. And if you check their posts, they're often copying something that other users have posted (sometimes from very old posts!), that is if what they've posted is actually somehow relative to the discussion. If it was an actual user (and not some automated bot), they probably wouldn't be dedicated to fish through topics to find responses to copy.

Comment

If I may, 'Angry Heart'.
          No doubt brother Sweet , amazing track!! Astoundingly underrated ....

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Doc you are the man with the Sabbath info and plan!

My third would be the greatly underrated Air Dance, great song kind of a haunting feel to the song and Ozzy sings it beautifully.
          The opening moments of this track and that sensational opening riff are just so incredibly "tasty" .... Love it!

Comment

Check their profiles, they've usually got BS (I don't mean 'Black Sabbath' here haha) links to advertising, in their profiles. And if you check their posts, they're often copying something that other users have posted (sometimes from very old posts!), that is if what they've posted is actually somehow relative to the discussion. If it was an actual user (and not some automated bot), they probably wouldn't be dedicated to fish through topics to find responses to copy.
            I’ve reported all of them Sweet, TJswoboda was on here today and took care of it.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              No doubt brother Sweet , amazing track!! Astoundingly underrated ....
              As is most of 'Seventh Star', IMO.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              I’ve reported all of them Sweet, TJswoboda was on here today and took care of it.
              Appreciate it, OID.

Comment

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING BSO!!

GOD BLESS you all!!

Comment

• You as well Doctor \m/

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BSO!!

GOD BLESS you all!!
                    Doc spoke to you on Thanksgiving via text, so no need to post here, I miss those Black Fridays of old, you were like freakin Santa Claus.

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    You as well Doctor \m/
                    We have the privilege of the one and only Ronn paying us a visit, a long awaited one, (YoY)!!!!!

Comment

• ^^^^ Thanks buddy! Will do some more in the future!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...ville-airport/ TONY IOMMI , ROBERT PLANT and JOE SIEGLER

Comment

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...ville-airport/ TONY IOMMI , ROBERT PLANT and JOE SIEGLER
                        And Ralph Baker!

That's a great photo, nice to see those two legends catching up.

Comment

^^^^ Thanks buddy! Will do some more in the future!

Hey Doc, just saw this in the listen, I started a thread about this, I didn't know you had already posted it, sorry I will ask to have mine deleted.

Hope you've been well Doc.

P.S. just sent Damian a PM to delete my thread, wouldn't it be something if they did something together?

BLACK ZEPPELIN!!!!!
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-24-2019, 07:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hey Doc, just saw this in the listen, I started a thread about this, I didn't know you had already posted it, sorry I will ask to have mine deleted.

Hope you've been well Doc.

P.S. just sent Doc a PM to delete my thread, wouldn't it be something if they did something together?

BLACK ZEPPELIN!!!!!
                            Hey OID how are ya chap?
                            Isn't there a black Zeppelin out there somewhere?

OID check out the Tony Martin rehearsing for headless cross shows thread, and give me your top 3 bud

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                              Hey OID how are ya chap?
                              Isn't there a black Zeppelin out there somewhere?

OID check out the Tony Martin rehearsing for headless cross shows thread, and give me your top 3 bud
                              The best album closer of all time ..... BURIED ALIVE !!

For all you Sab maniacs out there ,, break out the Sab's 22nd studio release DEP ,, absolutely astoundingly amazing !!

Comment

The best album closer of all time ..... BURIED ALIVE !!

For all you Sab maniacs out there ,, break out the Sab's 22nd studio release DEP ,, absolutely astoundingly amazing !!
                                RJD shines brighter than most Doc \m/

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X