Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Hey OID how are ya chap?
    Isn't there a black Zeppelin out there somewhere?

OID check out the Tony Martin rehearsing for headless cross shows thread, and give me your top 3 bud
    Doing good Ronn, how have you been?

Supposedly there are recordings of that get together with Sabbath and Zeppelin, according to the riff master himself.

Where do I find this Headless Cross shows thread?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Supposedly there are recordings of that get together with Sabbath and Zeppelin, according to the riff master himself.

They exist !!

Ronn is talking about the Tony Martin thread - Headless Cross rehearsals .....

LOVE THIS READ and video from a couple days ago .... https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...black-sabbath/

That sweater is AWESOOOOOOOME !!

Comment

I'm doing great bud thanks for asking YOY
        The thread is over in the Tony Martin Era, OID

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        They exist !!

LOVE THIS READ and video from a couple days ago .... https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...black-sabbath/

Great read Doc! I need one of those sweaters
        Where can one find the black Zeppelin recordings?

Comment

• https://ultimateclassicrock.com/blac...n-jam-session/ ..... A few Sab/Zep thoughts .... how accurate , one can only imagine , for now

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            They exist !!

I was going to get that sweater Doc, I got an email from the Black Sabbath Store, I'm going to see if they are still available.

Originally posted by ronn View Post
            I'm doing great bud thanks for asking YOY
            The thread is over in the Tony Martin Era, OID

Great read Doc! I need one of those sweaters
            Where can one find the black Zeppelin recordings?
            I answered your top 3 on the Headless Cross Rehearsals Thread Ronn, glad to hear you are doing good buddy.

I thought Tony had those Black Zeppelin recordings, who knows where they are?
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              https://ultimateclassicrock.com/blac...n-jam-session/ ..... A few Sab/Zep thoughts .... how accurate , one can only imagine , for now
              Thanks for the read Doc, I wonder what Robert Plant's comments on this jam would be?

Comment

• The listen!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Thanks for the read Doc, I wonder what Robert Plant's comments on this jam would be?
                Has anyone read anything said by the Zep guys regarding the jam? Through the years, Ive read what the Sabs have said, but never what any of the Zep guys have ever said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                  Has anyone read anything said by the Zep guys regarding the jam? Through the years, I’ve read what the Sabs have said, but never what any of the Zep guys have ever said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  I won’t say all the Zep guy’s but Robert Plant seems to think he’s better than everyone else, so he’d probably deny it.

Comment

I wont say all the Zep guys but Robert Plant seems to think hes better than everyone else, so hed probably deny it.
                    I did read some negative stuff Robert said about the Sabs a while back. But yeah, he loves himself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                      I did read some negative stuff Robert said about the Sabs a while back. But yeah, he loves himself lol
                      Yeah the guy doesn't even love the Zeppelin stuff anymore, he said how he can't relate to Stairway To Heaven's lyrics anymore and when the Zep guys wanted to get back together for a reunion and possible new album, it was because of him, that didn't happen.

Comment

I wont say all the Zep guys but Robert Plant seems to think hes better than everyone else, so hed probably deny it.
                        You'd think you were pretty fucking good if you were Robert Plant too, the guy is the golden embodiment of a rock God.

Plant has had the good grace to mature gracefully, he doesn't crank out songs about defecating or doom gloom tombs in his 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                          You'd think you were pretty fucking good if you were Robert Plant too, the guy is the golden embodiment of a rock God.

Plant has had the good grace to mature gracefully, he doesn't crank out songs about defecating or doom gloom tombs in his 70s.
                          He’s a conceited asshole who deprived his mates of a tour and album and who knocks his bands songs that made him that golden God Of Rock.

Do you even know what Ozzy, the real Rock God meant when he sang about defecating? You are too quick to knock Ozzy, I’ll defend him to the Death, if it means my own life! Yeah I’m fucking crazy like that about Ozzy, love him to Death and to Death do us part, Amen!!!

Comment

He’s a conceited asshole who deprived his mates of a tour and album and who knocks his bands songs that made him that golden God Of Rock.

Do you even know what Ozzy, the real Rock God meant when he sang about defecating? You are too quick to knock Ozzy, I’ll defend him to the Death, if it means my own life! Yeah I’m fucking crazy like that about Ozzy, love him to Death and to Death do us part, Amen!!!
                            I'm sorry for getting your Sabbaths all riled up buddy.

Have you heard Plant's collaboration with Alison Krauss, Raising Sand?
                            It's a beautiful record.

Robert Plant is true to himself and he doesn't owe Page or Jones a tour or album- Led Zeppelin died with John Bonham, that's the sad and ultimate truth.
                            I respect Plant for not doing the LZ thing because his heart isn't into it.
                            We got Plant and Page, that was enough.
                            It's called integrity.

As for Ozzy and the defecating lyric, I doubt he knows what it means either and would have to ask the monkey they got to write the lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                              I'm sorry for getting your Sabbaths all riled up buddy.

Have you heard Plant's collaboration with Alison Krauss, Raising Sand?
                              It's a beautiful record.

Robert Plant is true to himself and he doesn't owe Page or Jones a tour or album- Led Zeppelin died with John Bonham, that's the sad and ultimate truth.
                              I respect Plant for not doing the LZ thing because his heart isn't into it.
                              We got Plant and Page, that was enough.
                              It's called integrity.

As for Ozzy and the defecating lyric, I doubt he knows what it means either and would have to ask the monkey they got to write the lyrics.
                              No I never heard Raising Sand and don't care to, it's not my thing.

Plant is still a conceited asshole who thinks he's better than everyone else, and yeah he did owe his band mates an album and tour, maybe he felt he couldn't sing anymore, who knows?

I went to the Page/Planet show, he was struggling back then to reach some notes and they didn't even do Stairway.

Zep might've died with Bonham, but had Plant done the album and tour with Jason on both album and tour, I'm sure John Bonham would've been done proud and smiling where ever he is, he would've made both the Zep guys and John happy and all the Zep fans happy, just as Sabbath made us happy with 13 and Tours.

The guy won't even acknowledge they had a hand in creating Metal, won't even do an interview concerning Heavy Metal, and thinks Metal is garbage.

I'm surprised he even stood by Iommi in that photo.

Like I said you knock Ozzy every chance you get, I'm sure Ozzy knows what he's singing about when he utters the lyric defecate, and I'm also sure he has a hand in writing the lyrics for his songs, even if he has help from others.
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-30-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

No I never heard Raising Sand and don't care to, it's not my thing.

Plant is still a conceited asshole who thinks he's better than everyone else, and yeah he did owe his band mates an album and tour, maybe he felt he couldn't sing anymore, who knows?

I went to the Page/Planet show, he was struggling back then to reach some notes and they didn't even do Stairway.

Zep might've died with Bonham, but had Plant done the album and tour with Jason on both album and tour, I'm sure John Bonham would've been done proud and smiling where ever he is, he would've made both the Zep guys and John happy and all the Zep fans happy, just as Sabbath made us happy with 13 and Tours.

The guy won't even acknowledge they had a hand in creating Metal, won't even do an interview concerning Heavy Metal, and thinks Metal is garbage.

I'm surprised he even stood by Iommi in that photo.

Like I said you knock Ozzy every chance you get, I'm sure Ozzy knows what he's singing about when he utters the lyric defecate, and I'm also sure he has a hand in writing the lyrics for his songs, even if he has help from others.
                                I wouldn't want to be associated with METAL either considering that a good portion of the fan base seem to be idiotic manchildren.

Plant continues to explore new musical landscapes, without resorting to cringeworthy autotuned appearances on top 40 rap songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X