Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    I wouldn't want to be associated with METAL either considering that a good portion of the fan base seem to be idiotic manchildren.

    Plant continues to explore new musical landscapes, without resorting to cringeworthy autotuned appearances on top 40 rap songs.
    Like I said you just want to keep taking cheap shots at Ozzy every chance you get.

    At least the Sabbs thought of their fans and aren’t pretentious and snobs, and now we’re getting another great album from the Ozzman.

    Ozzy for life!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!(YoY)
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Like I said you just want to keep taking cheap shots at Ozzy every chance you get.

      At least the Sabbs thought of their fans and arenít pretentious and snobs, and now weíre getting another great album from the Ozzman.

      Ozzy for life!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!(YoY)
      Oh yes, all for the fans.


      They aren't cheap shots, Ozzy is by his own admission a clown!
      His body of work is up for discussion here, is it not?
      This place is nearly dead anyway, do you want to kill all criticism so it can be an echo chamber of you, Doc and his alt accounts all doing nought but saying how great everything with Black Sabbath slapped on it is?

      The place will truly die when that happens.

      I don't see why you have to take it so personally anyway, aren't you a grown man with a wife and kids?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
        Oh yes, all for the fans.


        They aren't cheap shots, Ozzy is by his own admission a clown!
        His body of work is up for discussion here, is it not?
        This place is nearly dead anyway, do you want to kill all criticism so it can be an echo chamber of you, Doc and his alt accounts all doing nought but saying how great everything with Black Sabbath slapped on it is?

        The place will truly die when that happens.

        I don't see why you have to take it so personally anyway, aren't you a grown man with a wife and kids?
        This is where I stop, now you’re taking cheap shots at Doc, this is where I draw the line, it ends here.

        Insult me if you will, but don’t bring Doc into this.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          This is where I stop, now youíre taking cheap shots at Doc, this is where I draw the line, it ends here.

          Insult me if you will, but donít bring Doc into this.
          Read back through this conversation OID, you're all up in arms over "cheap shots" yet you straight out call Plant a "conceited asshole".

          I didn't call Ozzy any names, I just highlighted the contrast between the two peers yet you're the one up in arms crying foul.

          Geez

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
            Read back through this conversation OID, you're all up in arms over "cheap shots" yet you straight out call Plant a "conceited asshole".

            I didn't call Ozzy any names, I just highlighted the contrast between the two peers yet you're the one up in arms crying foul.

            Geez
            You're sly Wheels, you don’t have to directly call someone a name, you do it indirectly.

            No one wants to stop discussions here on the forum, we want this place rolling with activity, you said your opinions I said mine, bringing Doc into something he had no involvement in and directing insults at him is low and cheap.

            In my book Plant is a conceited asshole, I’m direct about it, it’s how I feel about the asshole.

            Call me any names you want I have thick skin, it’s all cool, and yes everything with the Sabbath stamp is excellent, from the eponymous debut to 13 and everything else in between.

            Yes go back and read the conversation I never once called you a name or insinuated any insults at you, didn’t bring your wife and kids into the conversation, simply said you take cheap shots at Ozzy any chance you get, and that’s fact, I love Ozzy so yes I’ll stick up for him every single time.

            That’s just how I roll.

            ~OzzyIsDio (YoY)
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-30-2019, 08:18 PM. Reason: Typo
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              You're sly Wheels, you donít have to directly call someone a name, you do it indirectly.

              No one wants to stop discussions here on the forum, we want this place rolling with activity, you said your opinions I said mine, bringing Doc into something he had no involvement in and directing insults at him is low and cheap.

              In my book Plant is a conceited asshole, Iím direct about it, itís how I feel about the asshole.

              Call me any names you want I have thick skin, itís all cool, and yes everything with the Sabbath stamp is excellent, from the eponymous debut to 13 and everything else in between.

              Yes go back and read the conversation I never once called you a name or insinuated any insults at you, didnít bring your wife and kids into the conversation, simply said you take cheap shots at Ozzy any chance you get, and thatís fact, I love Ozzy so yes Iíll stick up for him every single time.

              Thatís just how I roll.

              ~OzzyIsDio (YoY)
              You're the one calling people names OID, and you're also the one getting upset over people being insulted.

              Hypocrisy much?

              Comment


              • List of FACTS about Ozzy Osbourne:
                *liar
                *cheat
                *thief
                *cruel to animals
                *disloyal to friends and colleagues
                *limited reading and writing
                *does not play an instrument proficiently
                *does not read or write music
                *needs a collaborator to write songs
                *dressed by his wife
                *appeared in a reality show
                *jumps on trendy musical bandwagon
                *appeared with Justin Bieber
                *appeared with a top 40 rapper miming onstage

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                  Oh yes, all for the fans.


                  They aren't cheap shots, Ozzy is by his own admission a clown!
                  His body of work is up for discussion here, is it not?
                  This place is nearly dead anyway, do you want to kill all criticism so it can be an echo chamber of you, Doc and his alt accounts all doing nought but saying how great everything with Black Sabbath slapped on it is?

                  The place will truly die when that happens.

                  I don't see why you have to take it so personally anyway, aren't you a grown man with a wife and kids?
                  Wheels my good brother , love seeing you here in "The Listen" , thanks for that .... I've grown to like you and your "crankiness" (speaking of "crankiness" , what ever happen to Never Satisfied ) over time - ever since you called me "OZ" from "The Wizard Of Oz" lol .... anyways , I hate to break this to you , but it's just you and I on BSO - your "you" , and I'm "everyone" else

                  I would argue BSO is a more pleasant visit now than it has ever been since the "13" excitement days , when this place was at its peak .... now BSO just has a fantastic vibe to it , found no where else on the net ,,,, to come on these boards and see a member we haven't seen in a while like MAESTRO pop up on here and post like a dozen fantastic statements , showing how well he understands the SABBATH ,, is so refreshing and pleasant , I can't say it enough.


                  Now Wheels , you have a head on your shoulders , your love for "St Vitus Dance" proves this ,,,, no part of you can possibly believe PLANT is even in the same conversation with OZZY ,,, 2 albums prior and 7 albums since , Plant and the boys haven't scratched the surface of what Ozzy and the boys have done with the Sab debut alone .... the 70s on every single artistic level known to man belongs to Ozzy and the Sab's ... in direct comparison Zeppelin is no more than "throw up in the mouth".

                  .... and ever since the day the 70s ended - Ozzy has become a living Icon , 90 out of every 100 people on this Earth know who this man is ,,, Plant - 30 people out of every 100 , at best , recognize that name ... Plant may put himself above Ozzy and such , but the facts say - he is merely a pimple on Ozzy's ass.

                  .... As for solo careers , my goodness - Ozzy is a friggin Lamborghini (and I'm not even a solo maniac for this guy) , and Plant is at best a Volkswagon Bug - no comparison at all.

                  - no disrespect intended , it's just so bluntly obvious , it just is what it is.


                  God Bless buddy

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Doc. I lurk a lot and enjoy reading these wonderful posts.

                    Guys,
                    Letís just enjoy this wonderful band. Not worth it to be bitter and hate on each other. We should enjoy our time on this earth as much as we ca, because we only get this one chance until ďAfter ForeverĒ.

                    In the words of a very smart man we all know:
                    ďI Love You AllĒ
                    and in the spirit of the season, Letís give peace a chance.


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                      You're the one calling people names OID, and you're also the one getting upset over people being insulted.

                      Hypocrisy much?
                      I called Plant an asshole, not anyone on the forum, you’re making shit up, I said you can call me anything you want, it’s all good, not upset about that, just stating facts, I never brought your family into the conversation.

                      Like I said your sly, now you’re trying to turn things around, I said it ended once you brought Doc into it, who never said a word, yet you keep coming back, seems you’re the one getting upset, I’m good.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                        Wheels my good brother , love seeing you here in "The Listen" , thanks for that .... I've grown to like you and your "crankiness" (speaking of "crankiness" , what ever happen to Never Satisfied ) over time - ever since you called me "OZ" from "The Wizard Of Oz" lol .... anyways , I hate to break this to you , but it's just you and I on BSO - your "you" , and I'm "everyone" else

                        I would argue BSO is a more pleasant visit now than it has ever been since the "13" excitement days , when this place was at its peak .... now BSO just has a fantastic vibe to it , found no where else on the net ,,,, to come on these boards and see a member we haven't seen in a while like MAESTRO pop up on here and post like a dozen fantastic statements , showing how well he understands the SABBATH ,, is so refreshing and pleasant , I can't say it enough.


                        Now Wheels , you have a head on your shoulders , your love for "St Vitus Dance" proves this ,,,, no part of you can possibly believe PLANT is even in the same conversation with OZZY ,,, 2 albums prior and 7 albums since , Plant and the boys haven't scratched the surface of what Ozzy and the boys have done with the Sab debut alone .... the 70s on every single artistic level known to man belongs to Ozzy and the Sab's ... in direct comparison Zeppelin is no more than "throw up in the mouth".

                        .... and ever since the day the 70s ended - Ozzy has become a living Icon , 90 out of every 100 people on this Earth know who this man is ,,, Plant - 30 people out of every 100 , at best , recognize that name ... Plant may put himself above Ozzy and such , but the facts say - he is merely a pimple on Ozzy's ass.

                        .... As for solo careers , my goodness - Ozzy is a friggin Lamborghini (and I'm not even a solo maniac for this guy) , and Plant is at best a Volkswagon Bug - no comparison at all.

                        - no disrespect intended , it's just so bluntly obvious , it just is what it is.


                        God Bless buddy
                        Throw up in the mouth!!
                        \m/
                        LOVE it doc!

                        OID thanks for answering my question YOY

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          I called Plant an asshole, not anyone on the forum, youíre making shit up, I said you can call me anything you want, itís all good, not upset about that, just stating facts, I never brought your family into the conversation.

                          Like I said your sly, now youíre trying to turn things around, I said it ended once you brought Doc into it, who never said a word, yet you keep coming back, seems youíre the one getting upset, Iím good.
                          You got your Sabbaths in a twist and got all hot OID.

                          I asked if you have a wife and kids in a "shouldn't you be acting a bit more mature?" fashion, there was no attack on your family, oh my lordy.

                          But I accept your apology.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                            You got your Sabbaths in a twist and got all hot OID.

                            I asked if you have a wife and kids in a "shouldn't you be acting a bit more mature?" fashion, there was no attack on your family, oh my lordy.

                            But I accept your apology.
                            Again you’re being sly and twisting things, I never said you attacked my family, go back and read.

                            Yeah, I’ll admit I can get a little hot under the collar when it comes to Ozzy, I love the man, always will, I’m nuts like that.

                            There was never an apology issued.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Again youíre being sly and twisting things, I never said you attacked my family, go back and read.

                              Yeah, Iíll admit I can get a little hot under the collar when it comes to Ozzy, I love the man, always will, Iím nuts like that.

                              There was never an apology issued.
                              It's okay, I'm used to your irrational Sabbathings OID.

                              I forgive you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                                It's okay, I'm used to your irrational Sabbathings OID.

                                I forgive you.
                                If that makes you feel better Wheels, it’s cool.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X