Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
    OID thanks for answering my question YOY
    No problem buddy, what did you think of my choices?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
      Thanks Doc. I lurk a lot and enjoy reading these wonderful posts.

Guys,
      Let’s just enjoy this wonderful band. Not worth it to be bitter and hate on each other. We should enjoy our time on this earth as much as we ca, because we only get this one chance until “After Forever”.

In the words of a very smart man we all know:
      “I Love You All”
      and in the spirit of the season, Let’s give peace a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      This is all we strive for Maestro, Happy New Year to you and everyone here on the forum, God bless and I love you all!!!! (YoY)!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
        List of FACTS about Ozzy Osbourne:
        *liar
        *cheat
        *thief
        *cruel to animals
        *disloyal to friends and colleagues
        *limited reading and writing
        *does not play an instrument proficiently
        *does not read or write music
        *needs a collaborator to write songs
        *dressed by his wife
        *appeared in a reality show
        *jumps on trendy musical bandwagon
        *appeared with Justin Bieber
        *appeared with a top 40 rapper miming onstage
        Wheels, we get it. You forgot one-there is bad weather today, Ozzy and Sharon must be the cause. I know it's difficult, can you please refrain from the constant Ozzy attacks? In theory, we are all here because we love the band Black Sabbath, with most respecting the original members.

OID, I remember hearing a Robert Plant interview years ago, where he bashed Zeppelin. It is unfortunate that Robert chooses to be critical of his best work, while glorifying his artsy, mediocre, solo work.

Doc and Maestro, thank you for the positive thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
          Wheels, we get it. You forgot one-there is bad weather today, Ozzy and Sharon must be the cause. I know it's difficult, can you please refrain from the constant Ozzy attacks? In theory, we are all here because we love the band Black Sabbath, with most respecting the original members.

OID, I remember hearing a Robert Plant interview years ago, where he bashed Zeppelin. It is unfortunate that Robert chooses to be critical of his best work, while glorifying his artsy, mediocre, solo work.

How am I attacking Ozzy?
          I haven't called him any names- that list is made of indisputable facts IE truths about Ozzy.
          None of it is my personal opinion, they are all facts.

I posted it to illuminate the difference between statement of fact and these supposed "cheap shots".

I should be able to reference any of those facts without another member white knighting me, right?

I said that Ozzy is making songs about doom gloom tombs and defecating in his 70s...is that not true?

How is that an attack or cheap shot?

Comment

Thanks Doc. I lurk a lot and enjoy reading these wonderful posts.

Guys,
            Let’s just enjoy this wonderful band. Not worth it to be bitter and hate on each other. We should enjoy our time on this earth as much as we ca, because we only get this one chance until “After Forever”.

In the words of a very smart man we all know:
            “I Love You All”
            and in the spirit of the season, Let’s give peace a chance.

No problem , absolutely great to see you! ENJOY the 11 Star Wars film's , and the 2 tv series ...

Originally posted by ronn View Post
            Throw up in the mouth!!
            \m/
            LOVE it doc!

OID thanks for answering my question YOY
            Hahaha , thanks buddy!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            No problem buddy, what did you think of my choices?
            OID , you the man!! Thanks for having "The Doc's" back ,,,, and I think Ronnie Boys question was about album closers .... ie ) BURIED ALIVE!

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post

Sabman is here!!! Doesn't get much better than that!! Well , besides Cross Purposes

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
            How am I attacking Ozzy?
            I haven't called him any names- that list is made of indisputable facts IE truths about Ozzy.
            None of it is my personal opinion, they are all facts.

I posted it to illuminate the difference between statement of fact and these supposed "cheap shots".

I should be able to reference any of those facts without another member white knighting me, right?

I said that Ozzy is making songs about doom gloom tombs and defecating in his 70s...is that not true?

How is that an attack or cheap shot?
            It's your delivery Wheels , not your content .... love ya buddy

God Bless Sabbath maniacs AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BSO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              OID , you the man!! Thanks for having "The Doc's" back ,,,, and I think Ronnie Boys question was about album closers .... ie ) BURIED ALIVE!
              Thank you and, always and forever Doc!

I thought Ronn's question was about the Headless Cross Rehearsal Thread, where is Ronn's question about the album closers? So I can answer it properly.

Hope you and everyone here had a Happy and safe New celebration and may we all continue to be under God's blessings and protection, Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                Sabman always good to see you back, wish you would stick around more often.

He's bashed them recently kind of when he put their music down, Stairway was one of them, one of their best songs and the guy says he can't relate to the song's lyrics.

I love Zeppelin, they're one of my top three bands along with Rainbow, the guy just has the attitude he's better than everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Sabman always good to see you back, wish you would stick around more often.

He's bashed them recently kind of when he put their music down, Stairway was one of them, one of their best songs and the guy says he can't relate to the song's lyrics.

I love Zeppelin, they're one of my top three bands along with Rainbow, the guy just has the attitude he's better than everyone else.
                  If Plant's at a stage in his life where he can't relate to Zeppelin, so be it. He owes us nothing. The least he could do is be diplomatic and say that it's something he very much enjoyed doing when he was making music and touring with Zeppelin, but that he can't relate to it at this point in his life.

Everyone's different, but at least that way he can demonstrate (again) that's he's moved past it for a long time now, without throwing anyone under the bus.

Happy new year!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                    If Plant's at a stage in his life where he can't relate to Zeppelin, so be it. He owes us nothing. The least he could do is be diplomatic and say that it's something he very much enjoyed doing when he was making music and touring with Zeppelin, but that he can't relate to it at this point in his life.

Everyone's different, but at least that way he can demonstrate (again) that's he's moved past it for a long time now, without throwing anyone under the bus.

Happy new year!
                    Happy New Year to you Sweet, hope you have a great one in good health and happiness and in the comfort of your loved ones!

Comment

• Cancer is "demonic" ,, to loose a man of Neil's "stature" is a major blow to the planet of music ,, every bit as heartbreaking and powerful as the loss of Elvis , Lennon and Dio ..... horrible , terrible news ,, just sucks the "life" out of ya.

But , why Neil is so different , in so many ways , is the fact that he was truly the "Michael Jordan" of his instrument ,, all the while - releasing 18 albums as part of one of the few "great" bands this world has seen.

God Bless your soul brother , 'Farewell to a King!'

Comment

Cancer is "demonic" ,, to loose a man of Neil's "stature" is a major blow to the planet of music ,, every bit as heartbreaking and powerful as the loss of Elvis , Lennon and Dio ..... horrible , terrible news ,, just sucks the "life" out of ya.

But , why Neil is so different , in so many ways , is the fact that he was truly the "Michael Jordan" of his instrument ,, all the while - releasing 18 albums as part of one of the few "great" bands this world has seen.

Beautiful words Doc. Cancer is demonic. Having a family member going through that currently is proof that it is. Neil was absolutely the Michael Jordan of his instrument. He was absolutely one of the greatest of all time.

Comment

Beautiful words Doc. Cancer is demonic. Having a family member going through that currently is proof that it is. Neil was absolutely the Michael Jordan of his instrument. He was absolutely one of the greatest of all time.

I will pray for your family member tonight and beyond my good brother.

Comment

I will pray for your family member tonight and beyond my good brother.
                            Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just donít do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Comment

Cancer is "demonic" ,, to loose a man of Neil's "stature" is a major blow to the planet of music ,, every bit as heartbreaking and powerful as the loss of Elvis , Lennon and Dio ..... horrible , terrible news ,, just sucks the "life" out of ya.

Terrible news :(

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                              Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just don’t do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Praying for your family

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                                Terrible news :(

Praying for your family
                                Thank you ronn. This means a lot my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X