Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just don’t do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Praying for Denise Maestro, sorry to hear that.

    Dreadful disease, God willing one day a cure will be found.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!
        Both versions of those tracks are great, Doc. But you're right to single out Time is the Healer... wow!

        Comment


        • HAPPY 50 YEARS !!


          To all my private messages , I have no clue how to navigate here ... not ignoring any of you.

          God bless

          Comment


          • Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

            Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
              Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

              Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.
              God Bless Sabbath maniac! Great to see you .... We may still get something special from the Sab's ,, hang in there and keep your thoughts up!

              Comment


              • Hey, go take a look at this.

                https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...883-google-ads

                If anyone has anything to say in reply, please make it over there, not here. Danke.
                Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

                "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                  Hey, go take a look at this.

                  https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...883-google-ads

                  If anyone has anything to say in reply, please make it over there, not here. Danke.
                  I will check it out .... and I also have no problem sending you a donation.

                  Guys , no matter what I do I can't open my private messages .... OID , ROLLER , etc - I have no idea what you guys wrote , I'm so sorry

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                    Guys , no matter what I do I can't open my private messages .... OID , ROLLER , etc - I have no idea what you guys wrote , I'm so sorry
                    Doc, I got your texts, thank you!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X