Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "If I was you, If I was you,
    I'd wanna see, I'd wanna see inside my head,
    I'd wanna know if I was fuckin dead,
    I'd wanna know what's going on,
    Someone tell me the truth.

    There's no fear in a fallen Angel, there's no love in a heart made of stone,
    There's no truth in a heart that is screaming,
    Deep inside you're as guilty as Hell."

    .... Tony Martin

    Comment


    • How many tears must we cry before learning
      Things that we have they're for real and we're losing
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away

      Why do you believe that we've got something coming
      You took it all, left me standing here with nothing
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away
      Too fae away

      In your world you must be dreaming, if you think you can survive
      Taking all and giving nothing that's a crime
      What makes you something special, what about me, I'm here too
      You don't care what I'm feeling and that's the truth
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away

      All I need is understanding and the right to survive
      Only you could see the warnings, and pass them by
      What makes you something special, what about me, I'm here too
      You don't care what I'm feeling and that's the truth
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away
      Too far away
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away

      How many tears must we cry before learning
      Things that we had they're for real and we're losing
      Can't get close enough to you, 'cause you're just too far away
      Too far away, too far away, too far away
      ............
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • Forbidden is spectacular .... !


        Great read .... https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/er...-a-little-bit/

        Comment


        • ^^ Doc it's about time people start realizing how good Forbidden is! one of their best! for any era!


          Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

          Good Ronn, yes I had to buy it used, but at least I got it.

          Ive been good Ronn, how’ve you been, getting through this crisis?
          Ya doing real good! YoY, what have you been listening to lately bud?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ronn View Post
            ^^ Doc it's about time people start realizing how good Forbidden is! one of their best! for any era!




            Ya doing real good! YoY, what have you been listening to lately bud?
            Ronn it’s good to see you active again buddy, I’ve been listening to a lot of new Ozzy boots and some Maiden, inspired by Doc! The one and only man with the Sabbath plan!
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • Ok , contest , giveaway .... the album FORBIDDEN has moved up my album list faster than any release since "Mob Rules" ,, and because of that we have a little fun give away were doing at the club's , and we thought we would extend it to BSO , who ever wins we will set up for you to call and order anything up to 50 dollars before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE ..... here is the 2 part question ,, if you have read what I have written here over the past 8 years ,, answer 1 should be easy , answer 2 may be a bit harder ,,, but not really , well maybe .... OK , HERE WE GO -

              1) KISS OF DEATH it a total and utter masterpiece , so much so , that every album in the history of our planet cannot and does not produce a TRACK TEN (track 10) as good as or beeter than KISS OF DEATH , besides one single album ,,, in other words "Kiss of Death" is the SECOND greatest track 10 ever written ,, WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE TRACK TEN (in my eyes) OF ALL TIME ??

              2) What is the THIRD greatest TRACK TEN of all time ??

              So the contest is answer these 2 questions correctly ...
              1) ?
              2) KISS OF DEATH
              3) ?

              .... side note , may mean NOTHING AT ALL or may mean everything if you pay attention , or maybe not ,, "13" is a Sabbath 16 track double album , making "Peace Of Mind" , obviously , track 10.


              Let the madness begin , for a 50 dollar gem or gems before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE , Jesus Bless , Doc ...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                Ok , contest , giveaway .... the album FORBIDDEN has moved up my album list faster than any release since "Mob Rules" ,, and because of that we have a little fun give away were doing at the club's , and we thought we would extend it to BSO , who ever wins we will set up for you to call and order anything up to 50 dollars before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE ..... here is the 2 part question ,, if you have read what I have written here over the past 8 years ,, answer 1 should be easy , answer 2 may be a bit harder ,,, but not really , well maybe .... OK , HERE WE GO -

                1) KISS OF DEATH it a total and utter masterpiece , so much so , that every album in the history of our planet cannot and does not produce a TRACK TEN (track 10) as good as or beeter than KISS OF DEATH , besides one single album ,,, in other words "Kiss of Death" is the SECOND greatest track 10 ever written ,, WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE TRACK TEN (in my eyes) OF ALL TIME ??

                2) What is the THIRD greatest TRACK TEN of all time ??

                So the contest is answer these 2 questions correctly ...
                1) ?
                2) KISS OF DEATH
                3) ?

                .... side note , may mean NOTHING AT ALL or may mean everything if you pay attention , or maybe not ,, "13" is a Sabbath 16 track double album , making "Peace Of Mind" , obviously , track 10.


                Let the madness begin , for a 50 dollar gem or gems before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE , Jesus Bless , Doc ...
                Doc \m/
                Was wondering when you would start doing this again
                Greatly appreciated!

                Buried alive and Under the sun

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ronn View Post

                  Doc \m/
                  Was wondering when you would start doing this again
                  Greatly appreciated!

                  Buried alive and Under the sun
                  Wow you and the Historian nailed BURIED ALIVE in like 35 minutes! .... Under The Sun / Every Day Comes And Goes / Nightfall is also very close!! , but as impossible to imagine , is NOT #3

                  Comment


                  • Buried Alive and Evil Eye
                    Tell me it's so!

                    Comment


                    • I'm lovin the guesses so far .... BURIED ALIVE is #1 ,,, and we have three "almost" for #3 ,, UNDER THE SUN , EVIL EYE , BREAKING INTO HEAVEN ..... but what song IS #3 for the prize!!

                      Comment


                      • Peace Of Mind, Doc!
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                        Comment


                        • 1.) Buried Alive
                          2.) Kiss Of Death
                          3.) Peace Of Mind

                          I hope I’m playing correctly or got the right idea.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                          Comment


                          • Doc my final two guesses for the number three spot are
                            I Go Insane and Holy Water

                            so it would be:
                            1.)Buried Alive
                            2.)Kiss of Death
                            3.)I Go Insane

                            or this:

                            1.)Buried Alive
                            2.)Kiss of Death
                            3.)Holy Water
                            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-06-2020, 07:18 PM.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Doc my final two guesses for the number three spot are
                              I Go Insane and Holy Water

                              so it would be:
                              1.)Buried Alive
                              2.)Kiss of Death
                              3.)I Go Insane
                              Oh shit mate you just won YOY
                              I Go Insane is definitely going to be the correct answer!
                              I thought I just won 2 mins ago with Into the night, but your going to win OID
                              Great job!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                Doc my final two guesses for the number three spot are
                                I Go Insane and Holy Water

                                so it would be:
                                1.)Buried Alive
                                2.)Kiss of Death
                                3.)I Go Insane

                                or this:

                                1.)Buried Alive
                                2.)Kiss of Death
                                3.)Holy Water
                                BURIED ALIVE !!!! I GO INSANE !!!!!

                                GREAT JOB BROTHER OID !!!!!

                                You WIN 50 dollars before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE for whatever you want ,, EXCELLENT WORK !!!!!

                                JESUS BLESS you !!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X