X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

BURIED ALIVE !!!! I GO INSANE !!!!!

GREAT JOB BROTHER OID !!!!!

You WIN 50 dollars before shipping from SOUND EXCHANGE for whatever you want ,, EXCELLENT WORK !!!!!

JESUS BLESS you !!!!!!
    Thank you Doc, I finally win something, Yes!!!!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Way to go OID!

It is great to see the return of vintage Doc!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
        Way to go OID!

It is great to see the return of vintage Doc!
        Good to see you back Sabman Cometh, yes it is good to see good Old Doc back with his giveaway prize contests.

Hope you and yours have been well during this pandemic.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Doc, can I join your Black Sabbath clubs?

Comment

• Absolutely !!

Comment

Absolutely !!
              How do I do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzyisdio View Post

thank you doc, i finally win something, yes!!!!
                great win oid!!!!!!! Yoy yoy yoy

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post

great win oid!!!!!!! Yoy yoy yoy

Thanks Ronn, can’t wait to go to Sound Exchange, when it opens!

Comment

• New contest ..... 50 dollar shopping spree at Sound Exchange for the winner .... all names of participants will go in a jar and a winner will be pulled , will keep it going til we get enough names ..... simply name 10 tracks in order of favorite through tenth favorite , BUT , must include 2 tracks from each era ..... LET'S HAVE FUN!!

God Bless

Comment

New contest ..... 50 dollar shopping spree at Sound Exchange for the winner .... all names of participants will go in a jar and a winner will be pulled , will keep it going til we get enough names ..... simply name 10 tracks in order of favorite through tenth favorite , BUT , must include 2 tracks from each era ..... LET'S HAVE FUN!!

God Bless
                      Challenge accepted, Doc! Wow this was harder than imagined because of picking between so many favorite songs and organizing them by rank and era...but I got it done! Here's my listing (as of now) my top 10 favorite Sabbath tracks, by era and in order from most favorite to least favorite!

Classic (Ozzy) era:

1.) Megalomania
                      2.) Iron Man

Martin era:

3.) The Shining
                      4.) Can't Get Close Enough

Hughes era:

5.) Danger Zone
                      6.) Heart Like A Wheel

Dio era:

7.) Turn Up The Night
                      8.) Over and Over

Gillan era:

9.) Trashed
                      10.) Hot Line

♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                      and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Doc is it ok that I consider Sleeping Village the intro to The Warning and include them as one song?

1.)Hand of Doom
                        2.)Sleeping Village/The Warning
                        3.)Out Of My Mind
                        4.)Die Young
                        5.)Zero The Hero
                        6.)Falling Off The Edge of The World
                        7.)Ancient Warrior
                        8.)No Stranger To Love
                        9.)Turn To Stone
                        10.)Can’t Get Close Enough

.Doc I had to rearrange some and change one, was waiting on your answer.
                        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-26-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• 1.Symptom of the universe
                          2.Sabbra Cadabra
                          3.Children of the sea
                          4.Neon Knights
                          5.The Shining
                          6.Disturbing the priest
                          7.Headless Cross
                          8.Turn to stone
                          9.Seventh star
                          10.Trashed
                          Last edited by Kennyz; 05-25-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , LOVE the LOVE for CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH , DANGER ZONE and HOT LINE ..... love it!!

OzzyIsDio , LOVE the LOVE for CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH , OUT OF MY MIND , TURN TO STONE , NO STRANGER TO LOVE and JESUS WARRIOR !!!

Kennyz , LOVE the LOVE for SABBRA CADABRA , DTP , HC and SEVENTH STAR !!

.... Great seeing all the action and excitement for the last 2 contest ,, great win last event OID ,, love seeing all the song choices this time around ......LET'S GET SOME MORE PARTICIPANTS ,, LET'S SEE SOME MORE SONG CHOICES ..... trying to make these crazy times were living in crazy fun with SABBATH FUN!! .... we even tried to get some love over to the "closet" forum with our last contest , but never heard back ,, one of the things SABBATH FANS know how to do in times of adversity , is to come together and ENJOY the Sab's !!

JESUS BLESS all you Sabbath maniacs!

Comment

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , LOVE the LOVE for CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH , DANGER ZONE and HOT LINE ..... love it!!

OzzyIsDio , LOVE the LOVE for CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH , OUT OF MY MIND , TURN TO STONE , NO STRANGER TO LOVE and JESUS WARRIOR !!!

.... Great seeing all the action and excitement for the last 2 contest ,, great win last event OID ,, love seeing all the song choices this time around ......LET'S GET SOME MORE PARTICIPANTS ,, LET'S SEE SOME MORE SONG CHOICES ..... trying to make these crazy times were living in crazy fun with SABBATH FUN!! .... we even tried to get some love over to the "closet" forum with our last contest , but never heard back ,, one of the things SABBATH FANS know how to do in times of adversity , is to come together and ENJOY the Sab's !!

Doc does the closet even exist anymore? They probably died out for lack of new members They probably do not trust anyone but themselves, and are possibly Highly suspicious of any one new who would want to join.

we’ve got enough people here to participate.

I'd like to rephrase my words Doc, I don't mean to sound hateful, I do miss the old guys, to be honest, from my heart, Thel, Turch, Jack, Charger, and most Dearly, Billy Underdog, all of them.

I wish those forum wars never happened, you bringing these contests back, brought back memories of those days of old, my above comments are words of hurt not hate.
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-30-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , LOVE the LOVE for CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH , DANGER ZONE and HOT LINE ..... love it!!

Your a Sabbath maven doc \m/
                                Bringing everyone together!

Comment

Working...
                                X