The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Beautiful buddy .... Enjoy !! the ONLY thing that matters about The Sab's ...
    their music !!

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , do you have the double Paranoid Delux or the triple Paranoid Delux ??
    That’s all that matter Doc, their music.

I’m so happy I got the two versions of Dance with the Devil, I’m also so happy I got the Dave Walker Juniors eyes version and Dave Donato’s No Way Out Pre The Shining all excellent choices I made in each boot.

Hopefully me and 70’s can meet up sometime.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Beautiful buddy .... Enjoy !! the ONLY thing that matters about The Sab's ...
      their music !!

70sOzzyBlackSabbath! , do you have the double Paranoid Delux or the triple Paranoid Delux ??
      Double Paranoid Deluxe! My shipment is still on it's way
      ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
      and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Doc today I’ll be listening to the Black Sabbath Rarities Boot, I was told you were involved in putting this one together, great boot, No Way Out!!!!
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Doc today I’ll be listening to the Black Sabbath Rarities Boot, I was told you were involved in putting this one together, great boot, No Way Out!!!!
          Yes brother , I had it put together for a bunch of members here BACK in the day ... Sweet , Turch , Thel , etc .... a bunch people here on BSO were all looking for different rare tracks from the early years up thro current events at the time ,, so we put it together. Great stufffff!!!! ENJOY buddy!

JESUS BLESS

Comment

Yes brother , I had it put together for a bunch of members here BACK in the day ... Sweet , Turch , Thel , etc .... a bunch people here on BSO were all looking for different rare tracks from the early years up thro current events at the time ,, so we put it together. Great stufffff!!!! ENJOY buddy!

JESUS BLESS
            Good stuff Doc.

Comment

• Doc, met up with 70's today at Sound Exchange, great guy we had a lot of fun, I was telling him about how I met you there at Sound Exchange.

It's too bad under the certain circumstances with Covid-19 there was no place we could sit down inside and go over the stuff 70's bought, we conversed awhile about Sabbath and how we got into Sabbath, hopefully next time when we meet up and things go back to normal, we can sit down and have pizza together.

@ 70's I had a good time and it was a pleasure meeting you 70's and I look forward to doing it again, you're a great guy!

Comment

• Thanks! It was nice meeting a Sabbath brother in person! That was a cool visit at the Sound Exchange, and how the clerk played most of the Vol. 4 album while we were there. Thanks for helping me pick out some Sabbath gems!

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
                  Thanks! It was nice meeting a Sabbath brother in person! That was a cool visit at the Sound Exchange, and how the clerk played most of the Vol. 4 album while we were there. Thanks for helping me pick out some Sabbath gems!
                  I have two Sabbath brothers I met in person now, at the the excellent Sound Exchange, when things get back to normal, if they ever do, well have to do it again 70’s, the pizza will be on me, and hopefully we can sit down In the nice air conditioning and talk more Sabbath over pizza.

Comment

• You got my number 70’s call me anytime or text me.

Comment

I have two Sabbath brothers I met in person now, at the the excellent Sound Exchange, when things get back to normal, if they ever do, well have to do it again 70’s, the pizza will be on me, and hopefully we can sit down In the nice air conditioning and talk more Sabbath over pizza.
                      We will see about that. Sounds like a nice idea when things go back to normal.

Comment

You got my number 70’s call me anytime or text me.
                        Got it, will do shall I have anything to talk to you about
                        Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-19-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Sounds good!

Comment

• Ha!! .. I come on BSO and read some of the funniest , most misinformed , statements anywhere on the internet ... and then I come on "The Listen" and read a great Sabbath story about 2 fans , some gems and Vol 4 , making the visit here entirely worth it!

God Bless

Comment

JESUS BLESS
                              Still treasure my copy Doc, glad it spread so much happiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                                Still treasure my copy Doc, glad it spread so much happiness.
                                Sweet , my pleasure! ... and GREAT to have you here in "The Listen" again .... God Bless you

Joe Siegler , THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X