The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Ha!! .. I come on BSO and read some of the funniest , most misinformed , statements anywhere on the internet ... and then I come on "The Listen" and read a great Sabbath story about 2 fans , some gems and Vol 4 , making the visit here entirely worth it!

God Bless
    Black Sabbath has brought so many people together Doc, only have good memories of Sabbath both from my growing up years till current time.

Sound Exchange is the place to go to for Sabbath, of all the record shops I've been to, Sound Exchange is the best!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Sweet , my pleasure! ... and GREAT to have you here in "The Listen" again .... God Bless you
      And you, Doc.

Comment

• Headless Cross tour is friggin excellent!! ... anyone know who is performing backing vocals on "Neon Knights" during the chorus , take a listen and then dive in with an answer.

Comment

• Might it be Geoff, Doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
            Might it be Geoff, Doc?
            BOOOOOOOOOM!!

Buy or order yourself a CD or Record , and leave me your address and total cost .... tho I believe I have your address still ... God Bless SWEET , I knew you were going to win when I asked the trivia .... Jesus Bless

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOM!!

Buy or order yourself a CD or Record , and leave me your address and total cost .... tho I believe I have your address still ... God Bless SWEET , I knew you were going to win when I asked the trivia .... Jesus Bless
              Doc, you're too kind.
              I will try to find something and get in touch ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                Doc, you're too kind.
                I will try to find something and get in touch ASAP.
                Amen buddy! .... Great answer by the way!

@OID , I got you text , thanks for letting me know.

Hello to all the new BSO members!!

Comment

@OID , I got you text , thanks for letting me know.

Hello to all the new BSO members!!
                  Anytime Doc, always at your service!
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Anytime Doc, always at your service!
                    Thanks buddy! Hope your doing well!

Comment

Goes to show just how versatile and important Geoff was in regard to Sabbath.

You've got a PM.

Comment

• Went looking for Black Sabbath on vinyl, and holy crap - some of these are expensive as balls. Tony Martin stuff should get re-released on vinyl when they're re-released, and I have all the Ozzy stuff on vinyl already.

But the other stuff - bit harder to come by.
                        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• Agreed Joe. The Dio era stuff gets reprints every now and then (not sure if the most recent issues are still in print), but the Martin, Gillan and Hughes albums definitely need a re-release.

Comment

Working...
                          X