The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revbob View Post

Certainly doesn't get the respect he deserves.
    He most certainly doesn’t revbob, to me he’s the best drummer than them all, better than Bonham, I think Vinny also deserves credit he never gets.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

He most certainly doesn’t revbob, to me he’s the best drummer than them all, better than Bonham, I think Vinny also deserves credit he never gets.
      I certainly prefer Ward to Bonham as I do everything about Sabbath over Zeppelin. I know that's not a popular stance to take in a lot of places but hopefully safe enough here.

Comment

I certainly prefer Ward to Bonham as I do everything about Sabbath over Zeppelin. I know that's not a popular stance to take in a lot of places but hopefully safe enough here.
        Oh it’s real safe here revbob, Sabbath triumphs Zeppelin in everything. Glad you feel that way.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by revbob: I certainly prefer Ward to Bonham as I do everything about Sabbath over Zeppelin. I know that's not a popular stance to take in a lot of places but hopefully safe enough here.

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Oh it’s real safe here revbob, Sabbath triumphs Zeppelin in everything. Glad you feel that way.
          I agree with both of you re. Ward/Sabbath and Bonham/Zeppelin.

Ted
          Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
            Originally posted by revbob: I certainly prefer Ward to Bonham as I do everything about Sabbath over Zeppelin. I know that's not a popular stance to take in a lot of places but hopefully safe enough here.

I agree with both of you re. Ward/Sabbath and Bonham/Zeppelin.

Ted
            Thanks Ted!

Comment

Good to have you on “the listen” buddy!

Comment

• War pigs heaven and hell zero the hero heart like a wheel Sabbath stones! Could you imagine being a band that has five different era’s that are all 1000% equal to each other try to rate those five songs my goodness!

Comment

• I’ve read through this entire thread from beginning to end, how you were allowed to stay on here is beyond me, the disrespect towards other members, by basically calling them stupid by continuously using the word intelligence in other of your posts putting people down that don’t agree with you.

You’re a fake and a phony and from what I’ve read you buy people off by giving them free gifts, which didn’t work to well as they all turned their back on you and left. Because you got to full of yourself.

How you’re still allowed to be on here is beyond me, I would’ve banned you a long time ago, which you have been banned under the name Jesus Saves.

You’re not even a real Christian as real Christians don’t act the way you do, you use that as a con disguise to gain people’s confidence you’re a confidence man, aka con man.
                  "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                  ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Im confused.

Comment

Im confused.
                      Read the entire thread from beginning to end, I’ve spoken to people who have warned me about Back To Eden, and how he buys people with free Sabbath gifts, if you don’t agree with him he belittles you with insults, just read the entire thread.

And he claims to be a Christian, I’ve never seen a true Christian act the way this guy does, he’s a con man.
                      "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                      ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• The Sabbath Stones has got to be the most underrated Sabbath track !

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
                          I’ve read through this entire thread from beginning to end, how you were allowed to stay on here is beyond me, the disrespect towards other members, by basically calling them stupid by continuously using the word intelligence in other of your posts putting people down that don’t agree with you.

You’re a fake and a phony and from what I’ve read you buy people off by giving them free gifts, which didn’t work to well as they all turned their back on you and left. Because you got to full of yourself.

How you’re still allowed to be on here is beyond me, I would’ve banned you a long time ago, which you have been banned under the name Jesus Saves.

You’re not even a real Christian as real Christians don’t act the way you do, you use that as a con disguise to gain people’s confidence you’re a confidence man, aka con man.
                          Welcome to “The Listen” ,,,, where everything Sabbath goes ,, thanks for your thoughts God bless

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post

Read the entire thread from beginning to end, I’ve spoken to people who have warned me about Back To Eden, and how he buys people with free Sabbath gifts, if you don’t agree with him he belittles you with insults, just read the entire thread.

And he claims to be a Christian, I’ve never seen a true Christian act the way this guy does, he’s a con man.

All 459 pages?

Comment

All 459 pages?
                              It is a fun read!!

Comment

All 459 pages?
                                it took me some time but I read it, you’ll then get an idea of what this guy is about.

~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Working...
                                X