No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gui...bath-rehearsal Good stuff !

Comment

• Originally posted by revbob View Post

All 459 pages?
      Take your time and read it Revbob, make like your reading a comedy book, this is a fun place, lol!

Glad you have a stuck around.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Cool read Doc, That must've been something for Eddie to get to play with his hero, and they got to open up for Sabbath during Never Say Die! Tour.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• “gather round all you clowns ..... “ Love JL!

OzzyIsDio , His involvement on “Evil Eye” is a cool thought just like Brian May’s involvement on “When Death Calls” is a cool thought ,,, to have any involvement with Black Sabbath is a blessing for those guys.

Comment

“gather round all you clowns ..... “ Love JL!

OzzyIsDio , His involvement on “Evil Eye” is a cool thought just like Brian May’s involvement on “When Death Calls” is a cool thought ,,, to have any involvement with Black Sabbath is a blessing for those guys.
            I'm sure it was Doc, just as it is for Nick Mason most recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I'm sure it was Doc, just as it is for Nick Mason most recently.
              Let me know when the nick Mason Iommi Sabbath comes out keep an eye out for me pls.

Our 10 CDs are just about done! Seven rare concert single/double CDs, two double disc compilations with all rare material And extras, And the vinyl mono mania burnt to cd.

Comment

Let me know when the nick Mason Iommi Sabbath comes out keep an eye out for me pls.

Our 10 CDs are just about done! Seven rare concert single/double CDs, two double disc compilations with all rare material And extras, And the vinyl mono mania burnt to cd.
                I will most definitely let you know Doc, and thanks for the heads up on the 10 CD's, you're the man Doc!

Comment

I will most definitely let you know Doc, and thanks for the heads up on the 10 CD's, you're the man Doc!
                  Told you I said 10 CDs :-) Will keep you posted!

happy Mother’s Day to everybody’s mother!

Jesus bless

Comment

Told you I said 10 CDs :-) Will keep you posted!

happy Mother’s Day to everybody’s mother!

Jesus bless
                    I don’t care about the 10 CD’s some of which I helped you get the links for the jams and songs because you asked me to, like an idiot I did and was used again.

I Don’t give a shit about the 10 CDs if I need something I’ll get it myself, I have people on other forums that can get me what I want when I want, I don’t have to play some bullshit game with you, I buy my own things when I want them, so these 10 CDs mean shit to me.

Don’t bother me anymore, go bullshit somebody else.

You’re a con artist and always have been and I actually thought you changed your conning ways with me after the forum wars, but you started the same bullshit luring game.

You use Christianity to con people to gain their confidence like a conman does by using the name of Jesus Christ, you have a sick sense of Christianity, I actually believe you use it to make people think you’re a decent and good human being when your not.
                    Find some other sucker to fall for your bullshit.

With this said I’m done and by the way ronn was a sock puppet account we all knew it, since the new site has been established Ronn is nowhere to be seen because you couldn’t reactivate his fake account after the new forum website was constructed.
                    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-16-2021, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I don’t care about the 10 CD’s some of which I helped you get the links for the jams and songs because you asked me to, like an idiot I did and was used again.

I Don’t give a shit about the 10 CDs if I need something I’ll get it myself, I have people on other forums that can get me what I want when I want, I don’t have to play some bullshit game with you, I buy my own things when I want them, so these 10 CDs mean shit to me.

Don’t bother me anymore, go bullshit somebody else.

You’re a con artist and always have been and I actually thought you changed your conning ways with me after the forum wars, but you started the same bullshit luring game.

You use Christianity to con people to gain their confidence like a conman does by using the name of Jesus Christ, you have a sick sense of Christianity, I actually believe you use it to make people think you’re a decent and good human being when your not.
                      Find some other sucker to fall for your bullshit.

With this said I’m done and by the way ronn was a socket puppet account we all new it, since the new site has been established Ronn is nowhere to be seen because you couldn’t reactivate his fake account after the new forum website was constructed.
                      OID , I’m not sure what happen , just seeing this post now , Sorry you feel this way ... I was thinking the 10 cd comment would make you laugh ..... maybe your right , I haven’t been able to put as much energy into Sabbath and the forums. God bless buddy , no hard feelings , thanks for being a Sabbath brother over the years

Comment

• “Never Say Die” from start to finish is an absolute fantastic album! ,,, and the first six tracks is one of the best opening six songs to start an album! ,,, and I love the last three songs , Fantastic record!

Comment

Working...
                        X