Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gui...bath-rehearsal Good stuff !

    Comment


    • Originally posted by revbob View Post


      All 459 pages?
      Take your time and read it Revbob, make like your reading a comedy book, this is a fun place, lol!

      Glad you have a stuck around.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
        Cool read Doc, That must've been something for Eddie to get to play with his hero, and they got to open up for Sabbath during Never Say Die! Tour.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

        Comment


        • “gather round all you clowns ..... “ Love JL!


          OzzyIsDio , His involvement on “Evil Eye” is a cool thought just like Brian May’s involvement on “When Death Calls” is a cool thought ,,, to have any involvement with Black Sabbath is a blessing for those guys.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            “gather round all you clowns ..... “ Love JL!


            OzzyIsDio , His involvement on “Evil Eye” is a cool thought just like Brian May’s involvement on “When Death Calls” is a cool thought ,,, to have any involvement with Black Sabbath is a blessing for those guys.
            I'm sure it was Doc, just as it is for Nick Mason most recently.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

              I'm sure it was Doc, just as it is for Nick Mason most recently.
              Let me know when the nick Mason Iommi Sabbath comes out keep an eye out for me pls.

              Our 10 CDs are just about done! Seven rare concert single/double CDs, two double disc compilations with all rare material And extras, And the vinyl mono mania burnt to cd.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

                Let me know when the nick Mason Iommi Sabbath comes out keep an eye out for me pls.

                Our 10 CDs are just about done! Seven rare concert single/double CDs, two double disc compilations with all rare material And extras, And the vinyl mono mania burnt to cd.
                I will most definitely let you know Doc, and thanks for the heads up on the 10 CD's, you're the man Doc!
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                Comment

                Working...
                X