The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
    No I do not Spiral, I like Born Again better, the last Ozzy solo album I can listen to is, No More Tears. Ozzmosis has a couple of good songs like, I just Want You, Perry Mason, See You On The Other Side.
    What songs you prefer of born again then bud?
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
      Trashed, Zero The Hero, Keep It Warm and Born Again. I like all the songs on Born Again, it's an album I listen to regularly.

Also the never released track, The Fallen is pretty cool too.
      Love you to bits oid, but this album is shit dude!
      Go listen to 13 lol

Comment

• Where do all the billions of sperm I've jercked off over the years go? Tadpole heaven?
        Must suck going to tadpole/insect heaven!
        Unless it's all a lie to make us feel better, and control us

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROpGk4xywE

What's it like to be a heretic?
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghay2RASqn8

Well done for bring rich!
        Your not the biggest ozzy sab fan, I'd award that to either wicked cricket or now in darkness.

Edit 4 -post a pic of a orange, apple and banana on your Lamborghini bonnet. Don't be a religious brain washer cause I grew up on antichrist superstar

Remember for me doc.....friendship. Not religion.
        Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 06-28-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Hey there Back To Eden! I already PM'd you but I am not sure what you send out to all of the SABBATH brothers and sisters but I'd definitely love to receive whatever it is you are sending to add to the collection! Cheers!
          Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan View Post
            Hey there Back To Eden! I already PM'd you but I am not sure what you send out to all of the SABBATH brothers and sisters but I'd definitely love to receive whatever it is you are sending to add to the collection! Cheers!
            Doc is the man with the sabbath plan Jordan!, that better be the only plan too.

Comment

• YES I FEEL "DEAR FATHER" IS FLAWLESS , JUST LOVE IT BEYOND WORDS!!!!

YES I QUITE OFTEN GET EARLY ACCESS TO TRACKS , sorry? , but true...

JORDAN , got your PM , and left you a return PM , be well my brother!!

TOMMY , you have a BLACK BOX , the original on its way to you!!!!

SAM , you have a CROSS BOX on its way to you!!!

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              Left you a PM Doc.
              THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE MOST CLASS ACT GUYS ON THESE BOARDS....

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
              I've got mine, thanks, Doc. The Best Buy edition, I'll keep an eye on CD Japan though. The SHM CD may be too much to pass up!

Thanks again Doc! That moment just stops me in my tracks!!
              SWEET , listen to some of the Dio tours from 1980 and 1992 , when they do war pigs , in the beginning iommi does the devil slide thro the chords and it takes an already world beater song to another stratosphere....

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
              Hi Doc, I'm doing good thank you, hope all is well with you and yours brother, that is my main concern, that the Doc is alright and rocking to Sabbath!

God bless.
              Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
              No I do not Spiral, I like Born Again better, the last Ozzy solo album I can listen to is, No More Tears. Ozzmosis has a couple of good songs like, I just Want You, Perry Mason, See You On The Other Side.
              Thank you OID , doing well brother!!! .....blizzard awesome , diary his best album by far , speak of the devil incredible , tribute solid , bark at the moon his last great release..... ozzmosis is a well written album with some excellent tracks "I just want you" , "perry mason" , "thunder underground" , and "my Jekyll doesn't hide" .... but without iommi , it just don't matter

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
              Sorry doc my friend but gave born again a try and that album can't even light a match to any of the ozzy/dio ones.
              Singing is dire,
              Music is dire
              And production is dire.
              Feel free to class me as a non-worthy sab fan if you want, but it's just not sabbath!
              It's rubbish!

Edit - aw crap, I didn't mean to pee you off doc, just when you compare it to 1987 or black in back it's a bit shite.

Edit 2 - post your front cover doc pic dude that'll be cool, also that will lay to rest all the nay-Sayers that think your using sabbath as a vehicle to get people into your religious beliefs.

Edit 3 - us Brits are evolved and religion free...... Lol

Edit 4 - Jesus was the ULTIMATE rebel, he wouldn't want us following any man-distorted book!
              Where do all the billions of sperm I've jercked off over the years go? Tadpole heaven?
              Must suck going to tadpole/insect heaven!
              Unless it's all a lie to make us feel better, and control us

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROpGk4xywE

What's it like to be a heretic?
              www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghay2RASqn8

Well done for bring rich!
              Your not the biggest ozzy sab fan, I'd award that to either wicked cricket or now in darkness.

Edit 4 -post a pic of a orange, apple and banana on your Lamborghini bonnet. Don't be a religious brain washer cause I grew up on antichrist superstar

Remember for me doc.....friendship. Not religion.
              Doc is the man with the sabbath plan Jordan!, that better be the only plan too.
              SPIRAL , you are most certainly a fantastic Sabbath fan!!! ....i'm sure WICKED and NID are tremendous ozzy era fans , no doubt!!!

For me , it is simple , IOMMI IS ALL THAT MATTERS , the rest just add to whatever greatness he wants to present at that moment , to truly love one era for the essence of what it is , is to truly understand the greatness of the WHOLE being of SABBATH...

BORN AGAIN imho is an entirely different sport then "back n black" , "ozzmosis" or whatever non sab musical genre exist that one might want to enjoy at that moment , and again , imho , BORN AGAIN BLOWS THAT S**T SO FAR OUT OF THE FRIGGIN WATER , it's not worth the sentence it is typed in

TRASHED - one of the meanest friggin solo's to ever exist!!!!!!

STONEHENGE - color galore!!!!

DISTURBING THE PRIEST - epic beyond words!!!!

THE DARK - Sabbath!!!!!

ZERO THE HERO - 6th best song in Sabbath history.... PERIOD!!!!!

DIGITAL BITCH - awesooooooome!!!!!

BORN AGAIN - the reason Sabbath are the best band in the world!!!!

HOT LINE - the "tomorrow's dream" and "mob rules" of the ian era!!!!!

KEEP IT WARM - oh my friggin goodness there is only 6 Sabbath albums that can even compete with BORN AGAIN!!!!

THE FALLEN - ian's vocals on this entire release are EPIC!!!!

spiral , you are my friend , and I completely love your post , rich isn't money , rich is life , and life is family , and family is a gift from GOD , and GOD is JESUS , these things are as apparent as the blue in the sky my brother , some just fail to see it , is all.... peace my Sabbath brother...

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
              Hey there Back To Eden! I already PM'd you but I am not sure what you send out to all of the SABBATH brothers and sisters but I'd definitely love to receive whatever it is you are sending to add to the collection! Cheers!
              anything you may need let me know and I will do all I can to deliver it to your door step on me my brother....

Happy listening ALL!!!

Comment

• I love you too with all my heart doc,
                Look after Jordan and the other young ones without playing the religious card is all I ask,
                Love you and god bless,
                Spiral.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  SWEET , listen to some of the Dio tours from 1980 and 1992 , when they do war pigs , in the beginning iommi does the devil slide thro the chords and it takes an already world beater song to another stratosphere....
                  Will check that out Doc! I know exactly what you mean. Adds another dimension to it! Iommi was always finding these little touches to add to the tracks, obvious example, the guitar intro to Black Sabbath during the post-Ozzy tours.
                  Has this sort of foreboding, folky feel to it that just sucks you in and then when he lets rip with the opening chords it just knocks you out!

Comment

• Or else I'll get satan involved bwa ha ha......

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                      anything you may need let me know and I will do all I can to deliver it to your door step on me my brother....

Happy listening ALL!!!
                      You're the man Doc!!! I'll say it again. WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH for everything you do for us. All to share your joy of Black Sabbath with everyone else.
                      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Sent thou a pm doc dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                          Sorry doc my friend but gave born again a try and that album can't even light a match to any of the ozzy/dio ones.
                          Singing is dire,
                          Music is dire
                          And production is dire.
                          Feel free to class me as a non-worthy sab fan if you want, but it's just not sabbath!
                          It's rubbish!
                          I'm with you Spiral, although my feelings about Born Again aren't as strongly negative. I think the album is a bit tough to take, especially Gillan's screaming and attempts to be scarey. In my mind it is a caricature of the real Black Sabbath, and the album that I am least proud of. Its the type of album that I listen too, but don't really play for others. The song Born Again is wonderful though, and the album does grow on me, slowly, with each listen. Sorry to offend anyone.....I'm trying to like it. In fact, I just bought an original issue mint promo pressing of the LP....just gorgeous, with its embossed gold promo notice on the front cover.

I love you too with all my heart doc,
                          Look after Jordan and the other young ones without playing the religious card is all I ask,
                          Love you and god bless,
                          Spiral.
                          Spiral, Doc's beliefs are an inextricable part of who he is. We love him for his kindness, but that is simply a reflection of the love of Jesus that lives in his heart. You take him as he comes, just as he does you. Not ragging on you Spiral, not by a long shot, but Doc is our pal, and what makes him a stand-up guy is the very thing that is under protest.

Thank-you for the compliment re: me being one of the biggest Ozzy era fans. I suppose there is some truth to that, because I feel a deep need to guard the sanctity of that era. I love it.
                          Last edited by Now in Darkness; 06-30-2013, 08:58 AM.
                          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Hangover!,
                            Sorry about that doc but I was pretty wasted last night lol, I don't drink all that often nowadays so when I do it hits me like a ton of bricks
                            Was looking forward to enjoying a new sabbath album too but was a little disappointed in born again, I seriously thought I was gonna love it what with ward,geezer and iommi on it too, oh well.
                            Sorry again for being an arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                              Hangover!,
                              Sorry about that doc but I was pretty wasted last night lol, I don't drink all that often nowadays so when I do it hits me like a ton of bricks
                              Was looking forward to enjoying a new sabbath album too but was a little disappointed in born again, I seriously thought I was gonna love it what with ward,geezer and iommi on it too, oh well.
                              Sorry again for being an arse.
                              Doc is the Man , Spiral
                              You do what you want but just one suggestion : after the first beer , switch off your computer before bashing him ...
                              just saying

except that , you' re a great BSO member !

Comment

• Guys, discuss the music. NOT EACH OTHER.
                                Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                                View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Working...
                                X