The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

That was the "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread on the Ozzy-era forum. But, yeah, this one should be locked too...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

maybe the topic could be renamed "The-shut-up!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by nunoni View Post
        maybe the topic could be renamed "The-shut-up!!!!!!!!!"

bad news guys the psycho man/selling my soul live rehearsal boot was a fake, but no loss cause this chapter has been great....HAPPY LISTENING!!!!

God Bless, Ephesians 6:10-20

Comment

Reunion chapter has been awesome!

Love the psycho man Danny saber remix!!

We can hit this up at the club, and for the past decade I have meant to dial it up on the big rig and really focus on what Ozzy is saying exactly, but I just never did it yet...

On the live first disc, sabbath just have an amazing run from fairys wear boots thro snow blind that they are just monsters!! Spiral architect, WOW!!

when fairys kicks in, I believe its Ozzy who in a high pitch voice says something behind iommi's guitar and I can't quite figure out what he is saying or if he is saying anything at all...

Also during electric funereal he yells something over n over(wow, what a song, I miss dio) thro out the song "heavy" "tony" "help me" "thank u" "evil" I just can't figure it out, ha..

Be blessed

Comment

Yes the critical review CD of black sabbath falls during this chapter, it has a very rare version of the first 40 seconds of the song black sabbath on it...

There is 2 extra copies in Verona..

Enjoy

Comment

Johnny!!!! If u check this today, I also will send u an email, so check that too...

Can u go c art today and buy me a copy of the latest UK show, the double boot, and also buy me a copy of scary dreams soundboard, if he has any; otherwise I will need u to make me a copy...

Thank u brother!!! My credit card is in Verona, just put it on there, but please leave the CDs at Roseland...

I can't stop listening to halford doing the dehumanizer tour during the Ozzy show, just awesooooooome!!!!

Jesus bless

Comment

Hi Doc, I' ve read your message, I don't need anything besides the scary dreams sbd, thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico View Post
                  Hi Doc, I' ve read your message, I don't need anything besides the scary dreams sbd, thank you very much!
                  Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation.

As I said there is a possibility that it might be in the vaults of some radio station in UK (which I doubt after all this time)...

If someone is claiming that they have it, they are surely lying...or do not know the difference between a soundboard recording and an audience recording....either way don't waste your time.

Comment

Enrico, no problem at all, will let u know when the scary dreams sb is in the mail, i do believe a couple other cds were picked up for u as well, enjoy them or bless some of ur sabbath pals with them.. happy listening

Charger, as always thank u for the love!!

This concert with halford is very well recorded, great find Ed!! it sounds even better then my other copies.. vinny does a great job with SOTU!!!

i woulnt be at the next event, i have that retreat im doing.. remember u can do as much CHRISTmas music as u like, it dosent count toward your scraps...

Jesus Bless, Psalms:91

Comment

Seriously...how much more of this utter bullshit must we take here?

I do not understand what your deal with this is? You just get off by cheating people and and telling all sorts of bullshit which make absolutely no sense what so ever?

The only reason I can think of is that you're just trying to fish people's addresses for some reason...spamming or scamming or even something worse?

This thing should not be allowed to go on here for one second longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                        Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation.
                        That you know of.
                        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                          That you know of.
                          That any trader that I know, know of....and that's a long list.

Comment

^^^
                            + there's no doubt this guy is JESUS SAVES all over again...
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

I'm sure that he admitted he is/was JESUS SAVES in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                                I'm sure that he admitted he is/was JESUS SAVES in another thread.
                                Exactly... So why is he still here?

Comment

Working...
                                X