• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damage sole doc

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
      damage sole doc
      ronn, good to hear from you buddy! Oh, I hate when my fish gets damaged. And sole is so pricey these days.

Stay in touch ronn. We miss you round these parts.
      Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• I will try and make sense of what I was saying today in Boonton...

DAMAGE SOUL , is the best , most spectacular song off of "13" , the mere fact that this song exist , makes the rest of "13" that much better... it is the single song "13" must have associated with it , it is everything we all Sabbath fans needed , it allows us to feel like "HEY , THE ORIGINAL 4 ARE BACK" , I know , no Bill , but you get my point!!!

(4 tracks "13" would be affected most by if taking away)

1 - DAMAGE SOUL

2 - ZEITGEIST , mmmmmm bongos awesoooome!!!

3 - LONER

4 - THE INTRO TO METHADEMIC

EOTB , are not only the most magical lyrics off of "13" , they are some of the best GEEZER has ever written!!

(4 sets of the best lyrics on "13")

1 - EOTB

2 - DEAR FATHER

3 - ZEITGEIST , ........gooooooodnight!

4 - DAMAGE SOUL

DEAR FATHER , is the hands down best closer they could have ever chosen , leaves you gasping for more , the most intense track on the entire album , spectacular and my favorite!!!

(top 4 favs on "13")

1 - DEAR FATHER , loooooooove the rain at the end!!

2 - ZEITGEIST

3 - EOTB

4 - PEACE OF MIND , most classic track on "13"!!

IOMMI , is the best he has ever been in the OZZY era on "13" , only 2nd to TECHNICAL ECSTACY!!

(4 most magical iommi moments on "13")

-soooooo hard to do , he is a musical genius!!!

1 - EOTB , magic!!

2 - AGE OF REASON , magic!!

3 - DAMAGE SOUL , magic!!

- I could so easily say as #4 , PARIAH for the non iommi type of solo , or the ending solo of LIVE FOREVER , or the ending solo of LONER , or the intro to METHADEMIC , or the riffage thro out DEAR FATHER..... all magic!! ....BUT

4 - GID? , first the solo is perfect!!! ....and let me tell you right here when the hole in the sky type riff kicks in with all of its heart pounding , blood flowing , foot stopping intensity , IT MAY BE THE BEST MOMENT FOUND ON ANY OF THE 27 SABBATH STUDIO RELEASES , amazing!!!!!!

GEEZER , is a monster on "13"!!

(top 4 geezs moments on "13")

1 - GID?

2 - DAMAGE SOUL

3 - ZEITGEIST , subtle but fantastic!!

4 - LONER

BRAD , is like KENNY on FUSED , everything we ever wanted and more!!

1 - DAMAGE SOUL

2 - DEAR FATHER

3 - LONER , perfect!!

4 - METHADEMIC

WAITING FOR DARKNESS , MY JEKYLL DOESN'T HIDE , outside of REUNION and live spots with Sabbath , these are 2 tracks that OZZY sounds brilliant on post DIARY , til "13" , this is a game changer for OZZY , more then anyone in Sabbath , ozzy had the most to show , AND HE DID IT IN SPADES!! ...ozzy is brilliant on all 12 tracks off of "13" , even love his voice on NIB2 and METHADEMIC!!

(top 4 OZZY moments on "13")

1 - DAMAGE SOUL

2 - DEAR FATHER

3 - ZEITGEIST , he is a friggin monster on this track , mmmmmm amazing!!

4 - LONER / AGE OF REASON , dead even brilliant!!!

- end of PARIAH almost made this list , so tasty ozzy is here!!

The fact that the HUGHES and MARTIN era exist , it makes all the other Sabbath eras that much more enjoyable!! ....soooo much diversity found in Sabbath!!

(MARTIN era from best to 5th best)

- the MARTIN era is the 2nd closest era from album to album , there so close in there amazement of greatness!! ...as an era it rates 2nd highest on my scale!!

1 - HEADLESS CROSS , no album better in the universe!!

2 - ETERNAL IDOL

3 - TYR

4 - CP / FORBIDDEN , dead even , both brilliant!!

(HUGHES era from best to 5th best)

- the HUGHES era is the closest era from album to album in there amazement of greatness!! ....as an era it rates the highest on my scale!!

1 - IOMMI , has no peers , best album in the universe!! ...yes falls in the hughes era , read past posts for reasons why!!

2 - FUSED , top 7 album of all time!!

3 - 7TH STAR

4 - 8TH STAR

5 - DEP , loooooooove!!

IAN era is short but heart stopping!!

1 - BORN AGAIN , top 7 album of all time!!

2 - WHO CARES , so much feel!!

DIO era is the all star talent extreme dream of an era!!! ...many ways the era i'm most proud of!!

(best to 5th best)

1 - DEHUMANIZER , there is no album any where any better!! ...the vocals are at a level never heard before or since , STRANGE HIGHWAYS close tho in vocals...

2 - HEAVEN N HELL , brilliant!!

3 - MOB RULES

4 - TDYK

5 - DIO YEARS , looooooove!!

OZZY era , where it all began!! ..without it we have nothing!!! ...like DAMAGE SOUL makes "13" that much better , the OZZY era makes all the other Sabbath era's that much better!!!

1 - SABOTAGE , nothing better!!

2 - MOR , nothing better!!

3 - DEBUT

4 - 13 , yep that's right , hands down!!

5 - PARANOID

6 - NSD

7 - TE , the fact that albums like TE , WHO CARES , TDYK , DEP exist , is what makes Sabbath so damn special!!

8 - VOL 4

9 - SAB BLOODY SAB , best two opening songs in history!!!

10 - REUNION , loooooooove!!!!

JIMMY , got a rare gem in for you , priceless!!!

ERIC , no I don't have the entire version of "WHEN I CAME DOWN" , some day tho

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
        ronn, good to hear from you buddy! Oh, I hate when my fish gets damaged. And sole is so pricey these days.

Stay in touch ronn. We miss you round these parts.
        MOR there yet NID , I hope soooo!!!! ....WEEVIL WOMAN!!!! ....FORBIDDEN on vinyl , lets make it happen!!!! ...hi mrs NID

Originally posted by ronn View Post
        damage sole doc
        WHAT SABBATH IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        Damn! I am so sorry TYR66 and BTE - I got up late and had a bloodtest to do and totally forgot about sound exchange. I promise I will call tomorrow!! No excuses!!!
        never say sorry!!!! ...I will be back soon , if you call tomorrow that is perfect , will probably mail TYR66 and JORDAN gems Friday or next wk... thank you BROTHER!!!

SWEET , will download soon , haven't yet , thanks buddy!!!

RON PAUL , still waiting for a certain something for you.... hope your enjoying 13!!!!!

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
        BOLD STATEMENT!!! But I agree with it. This track makes me tap my foot and sets the mood for the entire album. The section where Ozzy is singing "If you don’t know which way to go you may feel lost and confused
        A Second chance your time to lose" is pure magic!.

My favorite track on the album.
        MAGIC BROTHER , MAGIC!!!! ....should be calling you Friday or next week for info....

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
        Good to hear from you DOC thanks a lot!
        IOMMI = SABBATH!!!!

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
        Doc dude,
        Totally loving out of my mind!,

Wish that line up did a few more songs together,
        Good production from our mike x too!!!
        was all set to answer your question on the alternate lifestyles , and it is no longer here , you took the question away.. OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!

....all prayers are answered , his will is done always , have faith in his love....JESUS

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
          MOR there yet NID , I hope soooo!!!! ....WEEVIL WOMAN!!!! ....FORBIDDEN on vinyl , lets make it happen!!!! ...hi mrs NID

....all prayers are answered , his will is done always , have faith in his love....JESUS
          Doctor John, the man with the Sabbath plan, guess what was in the mailbox today? You got it: MOR deluxe. It was the one that was sent on June 26th, so I have no idea where the first one got to, but somebody must be enjoying it somewhere. Tomorrow is a day off for me, so I am going to wait for Mrs NID to get home from work, and we'll give it a full spin in my music room. Thank-you so much for this; I love these deluxe editions. And, it is nice to see ronn back today. I've missed his cryptic little posts. Thank-you once again Doc, you are too kind, and I really appreciate it. I will post a review of MOR once I've listened to it. God bless to you and Mrs Doc. Dan.
          Last edited by Now in Darkness; 07-08-2013, 08:03 PM.
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Won't you listen...
            When I first met doc,
            Didn't realise
            How good friggin dehumanizer is!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was having a laugh with oid before ha ha,
            What are your top 5 all era sab albums?

Any live DVDs of the dehumanizer tour?

What's the best sab gig you ever went too?

Bed time now,
            Catch you all laters

Edit - you'll love the mor deluxe! Dan my sab man!
            Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-08-2013, 07:37 PM.
            Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              Doctor John, the man with the Sabbath plan
              Beatles wrote "Doctor Robert" as a tribute to someone supplying them with pills and dope. Maybe i (or someone else) should write "Doctor John" as a tribute to the man supplying the world with Sabbath?
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

SWEET , will download soon , haven't yet , thanks buddy!!!
                No problem Doc!! No need to worry or rush, just let me know that you're enjoying it when you do!!

Comment

• ya , Joe i agree , I see almost a 1000 post in "the listen" , I barely survived the first 20

SWEET , thank you.... listen to end of PARIAH today!!

FRED , your 7th star instrumentals and forbidden demos are in....enjoy!!!

NID , you are going to beyond love MOR delux , solitude , lotw , Spanish sid , weevil woman , entire second disc is awesome!!

OZZYIRONMAN , have never heard your thoughts on PARANOID delux in surround , and alternate caravan... hope you enjoyed it brother!!!

SPIRAL , love the "doc" track above!! .....top 5 any era , is basically a 5 way tie , BUT , when pressed , this is my order..

1a SABOTAGE

1b IOMMI

1c DEHUMANIZER

1d HEADLESS CROSS

1e MOR

2 BORN AGAIN

3 FUSED

4 BLACK SABBATH

5 HEAVEN N HELL

6 ETERNAL IDOL

7 7TH STAR , loooooooove Sabbath!!!

GUYS , a couple fast notes , i'm still working on that precious "13" gem , if I get it , I will post it here , in the 13 thread , and send to joe s..

ALSO , trust me I've tried in the past , and if you have seen my collection , you understand why , BUT , I put 3 people on it last night again , with all the hype right now , to see what I can make happen with the FULL VERSION of "WHEN I CAME DOWN" .... WIZARD alternate lyrics and extension...

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  Beatles wrote "Doctor Robert" as a tribute to someone supplying them with pills and dope. Maybe i (or someone else) should write "Doctor John" as a tribute to the man supplying the world with Sabbath?
                  BILLY , you are the reason I found a computer this morning.... I heard from Sally in "the listen" that a friend of yours has passed away , if that is the case , please know I am truly sorry , and my words to Christ go out for you , him , and family.....

From my understanding he OD'd , if so PLEASE everyone on these forums who take drugs or drink , please be careful , LIFE HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER , and so much to get high on , like waiting for "14"!!! ......Billy , in JESUS name Amen my brother , i'm sorry....

BILLY , did you read your HOW BLACK yet , and THE DOC would love a song , i'm a self centered bastard , let me hear or read the lyrics to "DOCTOR JOHN"!!!!!!

Please be safe all....

Comment

BILLY , you are the reason I found a computer this morning.... I heard from Sally in "the listen" that a friend of yours has passed away , if that is the case , please know I am truly sorry , and my words to Christ go out for you , him , and family.....

From my understanding he OD'd , if so PLEASE everyone on these forums who take drugs or drink , please be careful , LIFE HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER , and so much to get high on , like waiting for "14"!!! ......Billy , in JESUS name Amen my brother , i'm sorry....

BILLY , did you read your HOW BLACK yet , and THE DOC would love a song , i'm a self centered bastard , let me hear or read the lyrics to "DOCTOR JOHN"!!!!!!

Please be safe all....
                    Thanx.
                    Yeah, ironically (as far as i know) he OD'd on methadone :( He's been trying to make his docs letting him change to Subutex for a long time with no luck. And even worse, things was starting to look brighter for him, he was recording an EP and stuff. Kinda a typical story...
                    Let it be noted, though i do like to have fun with different stuff i have never, and will never, have anything to do with either opiates or needles.

The book, yes. What Amazon failed to mention was that the book is stored in some (seemingly almost random) storage which could almost be anywhere in the U.S., making shipping take a month or three extra. I sent them a mail when it still hadn't been shipped by the original shipping estimate asking about this, that's when they explained what i've said above, and giving a new shipping estimate; between July 3 - August 1. So i'm still waiting.

But because of the misunderstanding they were kind enough to upgrade the shipping-speed without extra cost.
                    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 07-09-2013, 07:07 AM.
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

...to see what I can make happen with the FULL VERSION of "WHEN I CAME DOWN" .... WIZARD alternate lyrics and extension...
                      Thank you for your effort on this. That would make my century!

Comment

• OID - no more rammstein video's at the min but will let you know when some more come in bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
                          No thanks Spiral, that one video was enough for me, I switched out of it as soon as I saw what it was about.
                          Lol!, it wasn't gay pe-say.
                          Only truly straight guys can flirt with the ideology of it, without raising suspicion or willys.
                          It's rammstein man!

Are you too sexy for rammstein oid?
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
                          Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-09-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• do i want you to know pariah is persian word for angel

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                              do i want you to know pariah is persian word for angel
                              Never knew that ronn,
                              Jolly good sir

Did you know oid likes rammstein bud?

Comment

• pariah is persian for angel doc

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

spiralarchitectx

Comment

Working...
                                X