The listen!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    I swear to God Doc, I was jamming the album only last night and had the exact same thought!! I was like," this track is the most Sabbath track on the album."

Blew my mind when I saw that you typed that.

You mentioned SINS OF THE FATHER would fit on 13. I agree. And the reason we fill that way is Dear Father Truly does sound like a follow up to this track. Both Lyrically and Musically.

__________________________________________________ ___

# PMed to you Doc. Call anytime day or night.
    I said this a few times in the new tracks thread that POM is classic Sabbath, the classic Sabbath sound that's why those 3 bonus tracks are so dam good... I can't really decide which I like better, they're all equally great!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

BTE..replaied back to you, bless you brother... the world needs more souls like yours! Thx to NID too, love ya bro! Hell, it's Friday, I love everybody!
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

• Doc amigo,
      You've already expanded my sabbath knowledge with the awesome dehumanizer, if computer god hadn't been your number 1 opening album track I'd of possibly never listened to it.

Would love to maybe in a few years hang out with yourself and oid in nj bud!
      Would be awesome!

Born again has grown on me slightly too you'll be pleased to hear.
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
        Hanging out with you and the Doc would be spectacular Spiral, I'm sure it would be a fun night.
        It sure would!

I'll visit one day, we'll leave the girlfriends together talking about whatever women talk about at home with the kids while us guys hit the town!

Would be great!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
          Getting ready for Aug. 4th show, listening to the Melbourne show, l can't wait.
          Don't forget to do a write up of the show oid.
          Will you and doc be participating in a spot of moshing during the gig?

Children of the grave is a moshing tune!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            JORDAN , I got your PM , and i'm praying for you.... leave me another PM with your name and address , LET ME KNOW HERE WHEN YOU DO THIS , and I will mail u whatever help is left in the pot for this month, trust in HIM always , AMEN!! ...I do hope you received your 3 gems as well my brother...

OID , if I don't give my tickets away , front row and center meet n greet , then YOU , I , and our women will rock this show together in some way my brother!!!!

That's me fucked then lol!!

Sabbath is ozzy,iommi,geezer,ward.
            Only one original line up,
            13 is a brilliant album but it ain't sabbath fully!

Sorry but in my mind and it's only my way of thinking but....

Iommi IS NOT sabbath!!,
            On his own iommi is a very good guitarist in a rock band,
            Sabbath is... Ozzy,butler,iommi,ward
            Anything else is a fraud.
            SPIRAL , my Sabbath brother , I know many a FOOL , who fall under this same pseudo lost confused inaccurate thought , spend a day with me in NJ , and your entire Sabbath world would flip up side down for the incredible betterment of your musical expansion and enjoyment!!!!

HEY , I will say this , when Mr Black Sabbath himself , Tony Friggin Iommi , allowed these 3 mates to join him in musical BLISS.... they made 9(with REUNION) stellar epic masterpieces , that definitely fall WITH IN the top 27 Sabbath studio releases of all time!!!!

...we can't all have Solomon's Wisdom [/QUOTE]
            PM sent brother!
            Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              You are welcome Doc. I figured it needed to be said. I'm not the type to sit back and watch a friend take it on the chin. That's just me; I was always the first one in to the fight to support my friends, even if I took my share of the punches. No offence Spiral, but the comments needed to be addressed.

The polls end on the 24th.

I passed your message on to Wicket Cricket, so he should contact you, or me.

All the best Doc.
              Yes I got it and thank you brother.... I sent BTE a personal message, hopefully he got it...
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

• We could go to a ..........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

Do you like avenged sevenfold doc?
                This tune kicks ass!,
                Shame they lost their drummer!,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0
                Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-26-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Japan 2013 , awesome boot , love how tight the band sounds....

Huge Sabbath day today , a lot of great listening every where!!

Ronn , that was just a thought I had on Bill..

....ya I took a fast look at some of the threads and post , Tommy is a very good drummer , not sure what the problem is there , he does an EXCELLENT job!!

....Ozzy is a rock star , just kicking butt the best he can in his 60s , got to love it!!

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                  We could go to a ..........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

Do you like avenged sevenfold doc?
                  This tune kicks ass!,
                  Shame they lost their drummer!,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0
                  SPIRAL my Sabbath brother , how the heck are ya!!! ....sure A 7 kicks ass!!! ...no gay bars brother!!! ...love that you love dehumanizer!!! ....born again!!! ....get FUSED!!!!!

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio
                  @ Ronn Hi Ronn hope all is well with you brother here is the link to Doc's post on Bill Ward, in the "Upcoming Tour Roll Call" thread. http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/show...l=1#post335652
                  thank you oid!!!!! ....Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                  Yes I got it and thank you brother.... I sent BTE a personal message, hopefully he got it...
                  wicked , what about NIB2.... song is awesooooome!!!! ....ya no doubt PEACE OF MIND is brilliant!!! ....on Monday I am going to have some boots sent out to you , hope you will enjoy , if there is anything in particular you want , leave some thoughts here , other wise I will pick you some gems my brother for your musical enjoyment!!! ....will also be doing what I can to nail down that one piece for you!! ...god bless

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                  PM sent brother!
                  Will have a check in the mail by Monday , a small donation I hope it helps..... Jesus my brother!!!! JORDAN YOU MUST LET ME KNOW , DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR CD'S I SENT YOU , tell me yes or no here my brother..... be well

GUYS , i'm sorry for my language in that Ozzy thread , but man , OZZY F***ING ROCKS!!!!

Be well ALL!!!

Comment

Japan 2013 , awesome boot , love how tight the band sounds....

GUYS , i'm sorry for my language in that Ozzy thread , but man , OZZY F***ING ROCKS!!!!

Be well ALL!!!
                    Ozzfest 2013 was a great show!! Thanks for the Boot Doc. It's one of my favorites.

And thanks for having my back over on the ozzy board.

Here's hoping Ozz has a better nght tomorrow... Well tonight now.
                    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

RESPECT and love brother!!
                      Right back at you, Doc!!

Comment

• No gay bar
                        Any good strip joints around nj?

Heard fused around the time it was released, wasn't overly impressed at the time but I've got a older and wiser set of ear drums now so will give them another spin somewhere down the line.

Good ozzy posts in other threads doc and axeman, doc was going swearing crazy on those!

Serious bit lol,
                        Guy's, girls and oid, please can you post some cool live ozzy era clips on my thread!,
                        I wanna invoke excitement with the new tour NOT negativity cause I know of a few posters on here that this is gonna be first time they see sabbath, I wanna get them pumped!
                        Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-27-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Japan 2013 , awesome boot , love how tight the band sounds....

Huge Sabbath day today , a lot of great listening every where!!

Ronn , that was just a thought I had on Bill..

....ya I took a fast look at some of the threads and post , Tommy is a very good drummer , not sure what the problem is there , he does an EXCELLENT job!!

....Ozzy is a rock star , just kicking butt the best he can in his 60s , got to love it!!

SPIRAL my Sabbath brother , how the heck are ya!!! ....sure A 7 kicks ass!!! ...no gay bars brother!!! ...love that you love dehumanizer!!! ....born again!!! ....get FUSED!!!!!

thank you oid!!!!! ....Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicked , what about NIB2.... song is awesooooome!!!! ....ya no doubt PEACE OF MIND is brilliant!!! ....on Monday I am going to have some boots sent out to you , hope you will enjoy , if there is anything in particular you want , leave some thoughts here , other wise I will pick you some gems my brother for your musical enjoyment!!! ....will also be doing what I can to nail down that one piece for you!! ...god bless

Will have a check in the mail by Monday , a small donation I hope it helps..... Jesus my brother!!!! JORDAN YOU MUST LET ME KNOW , DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR CD'S I SENT YOU , tell me yes or no here my brother..... be well

Be well ALL!!!
                          Thanks a lot brother it means a lot and yes I received the CDs the other day, awesome stuff! Love the bootlegs man and WhoCares is one of the best Sabbath offerings yet!
                          Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

• Hey Doc I got your PM! Although I am a bit unsure of what to say to Art - Is it just to give him my address again? Or to tell him what to send???

Waiting your response!!!

Cheers
                            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Hi doc, are you gonna buy one of those flashing light stick bill ward paintings?

Comment

• Is this you NID??

www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X