X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.
    God Bless Sabbath maniac! Great to see you .... We may still get something special from the Sab's ,, hang in there and keep your thoughts up!

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    HAPPY 50 YEARS !!

To all my private messages , I have no clue how to navigate here ... not ignoring any of you.

God bless

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!
    Both versions of those tracks are great, Doc. But you're right to single out Time is the Healer... wow!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just don’t do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Praying for Denise Maestro, sorry to hear that.

Dreadful disease, God willing one day a cure will be found.

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Terrible news :(

Praying for your family
    Thank you ronn. This means a lot my friend.

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Cancer is "demonic" ,, to loose a man of Neil's "stature" is a major blow to the planet of music ,, every bit as heartbreaking and powerful as the loss of Elvis , Lennon and Dio ..... horrible , terrible news ,, just sucks the "life" out of ya.

But , why Neil is so different , in so many ways , is the fact that he was truly the "Michael Jordan" of his instrument ,, all the while - releasing 18 albums as part of one of the few "great" bands this world has seen.

God Bless your soul brother , 'Farewell to a King!'
    Terrible news :(

Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just don’t do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Praying for your family

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    I will pray for your family member tonight and beyond my good brother.
    Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just donít do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Beautiful words Doc. Cancer is demonic. Having a family member going through that currently is proof that it is. Neil was absolutely the Michael Jordan of his instrument. He was absolutely one of the greatest of all time.

I will pray for your family member tonight and beyond my good brother.

Leave a comment:

• maestro
    replied
    Cancer is "demonic" ,, to loose a man of Neil's "stature" is a major blow to the planet of music ,, every bit as heartbreaking and powerful as the loss of Elvis , Lennon and Dio ..... horrible , terrible news ,, just sucks the "life" out of ya.

But , why Neil is so different , in so many ways , is the fact that he was truly the "Michael Jordan" of his instrument ,, all the while - releasing 18 albums as part of one of the few "great" bands this world has seen.

Beautiful words Doc. Cancer is demonic. Having a family member going through that currently is proof that it is. Neil was absolutely the Michael Jordan of his instrument. He was absolutely one of the greatest of all time.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    If Plant's at a stage in his life where he can't relate to Zeppelin, so be it. He owes us nothing. The least he could do is be diplomatic and say that it's something he very much enjoyed doing when he was making music and touring with Zeppelin, but that he can't relate to it at this point in his life.

Everyone's different, but at least that way he can demonstrate (again) that's he's moved past it for a long time now, without throwing anyone under the bus.

Happy new year!
    Happy New Year to you Sweet, hope you have a great one in good health and happiness and in the comfort of your loved ones!

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Sabman always good to see you back, wish you would stick around more often.

He's bashed them recently kind of when he put their music down, Stairway was one of them, one of their best songs and the guy says he can't relate to the song's lyrics.

I love Zeppelin, they're one of my top three bands along with Rainbow, the guy just has the attitude he's better than everyone else.
    If Plant's at a stage in his life where he can't relate to Zeppelin, so be it. He owes us nothing. The least he could do is be diplomatic and say that it's something he very much enjoyed doing when he was making music and touring with Zeppelin, but that he can't relate to it at this point in his life.

Everyone's different, but at least that way he can demonstrate (again) that's he's moved past it for a long time now, without throwing anyone under the bus.

Happy new year!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    OID, I remember hearing a Robert Plant interview years ago, where he bashed Zeppelin. It is unfortunate that Robert chooses to be critical of his best work, while glorifying his artsy, mediocre, solo work.
    Sabman always good to see you back, wish you would stick around more often.

He's bashed them recently kind of when he put their music down, Stairway was one of them, one of their best songs and the guy says he can't relate to the song's lyrics.

I love Zeppelin, they're one of my top three bands along with Rainbow, the guy just has the attitude he's better than everyone else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X