Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    DEP is a sensational piece of recorded history ..... EVERYONE be safe and have FAITH ....

Doc

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Sometimes that does the trick.

Leave a comment:

• Rollerjoint
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Nuke all your cookies from this site, reboot everything, see if it makes a difference.
    Seems like desperate measures, but some times it's got to be done

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Guys , no matter what I do I can't open my private messages .... OID , ROLLER , etc - I have no idea what you guys wrote , I'm so sorry
    Nuke all your cookies from this site, reboot everything, see if it makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Rollerjoint
    replied

Roller , Great break down , not 100% accurate , but absolutely good stuff and as good as It gets for analyzing such little , BUT IMPORTANT , details ... as for the last statement , the track "DI" exist in a non live form (for both) as does "SOTS" for one .... depending as what you mean by "live" .... GOD BLESS buddy
    Thanks Doc, I follow you. By live I meant in front of an audience. Demos that were recorded "live" are studio. Rehearsal tapes would be another thing. Great info on SOTS!!! Will keep working on it.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by Rollerjoint View Post

Doc, I got your texts, thank you!
    Roller , Great break down , not 100% accurate , but absolutely good stuff and as good as It gets for analyzing such little , BUT IMPORTANT , details ... as for the last statement , the track "DI" exist in a non live form (for both) as does "SOTS" for one .... depending as what you mean by "live" .... GOD BLESS buddy
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 03-01-2020, 06:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rollerjoint
    replied
    Guys , no matter what I do I can't open my private messages .... OID , ROLLER , etc - I have no idea what you guys wrote , I'm so sorry
    Doc, I got your texts, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Hey, go take a look at this.

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...883-google-ads

If anyone has anything to say in reply, please make it over there, not here. Danke.
    I will check it out .... and I also have no problem sending you a donation.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Hey, go take a look at this.

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...883-google-ads

If anyone has anything to say in reply, please make it over there, not here. Danke.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.
    God Bless Sabbath maniac! Great to see you .... We may still get something special from the Sab's ,, hang in there and keep your thoughts up!

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    Doc, OID- thank you for your kind thoughts.

Doc, I have to figure out the avatar again... I would have loved to see a special 50th anniversary set containing the previously unreleased rarities, along with some boots. This massive milestone was deserving of something much more significant than a new re-release of the original 8 classics.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    HAPPY 50 YEARS !!

To all my private messages , I have no clue how to navigate here ... not ignoring any of you.

God bless

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!
    Both versions of those tracks are great, Doc. But you're right to single out Time is the Healer... wow!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    DEP is such a fascinating release .... Glenn is exceptional ..... TIME IS THE HEALER just sensational!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Thank you Doc. That means a lot. Her name is Denise. Talking to God works. We just don’t do it enough. Prayer is a powerful thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Praying for Denise Maestro, sorry to hear that.

Dreadful disease, God willing one day a cure will be found.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X