• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Might it be Geoff, Doc?
    BOOOOOOOOOM!!

Buy or order yourself a CD or Record , and leave me your address and total cost .... tho I believe I have your address still ... God Bless SWEET , I knew you were going to win when I asked the trivia .... Jesus Bless

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Might it be Geoff, Doc?

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Headless Cross tour is friggin excellent!! ... anyone know who is performing backing vocals on "Neon Knights" during the chorus , take a listen and then dive in with an answer.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Sweet , my pleasure! ... and GREAT to have you here in "The Listen" again .... God Bless you
    And you, Doc.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Ha!! .. I come on BSO and read some of the funniest , most misinformed , statements anywhere on the internet ... and then I come on "The Listen" and read a great Sabbath story about 2 fans , some gems and Vol 4 , making the visit here entirely worth it!

God Bless
    Black Sabbath has brought so many people together Doc, only have good memories of Sabbath both from my growing up years till current time.

Sound Exchange is the place to go to for Sabbath, of all the record shops I've been to, Sound Exchange is the best!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Still treasure my copy Doc, glad it spread so much happiness.
    Sweet , my pleasure! ... and GREAT to have you here in "The Listen" again .... God Bless you

Joe Siegler , THANK YOU!

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied

Yes brother , I had it put together for a bunch of members here BACK in the day ... Sweet , Turch , Thel , etc .... a bunch people here on BSO were all looking for different rare tracks from the early years up thro current events at the time ,, so we put it together. Great stufffff!!!! ENJOY buddy!

JESUS BLESS
    Still treasure my copy Doc, glad it spread so much happiness.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Ha!! .. I come on BSO and read some of the funniest , most misinformed , statements anywhere on the internet ... and then I come on "The Listen" and read a great Sabbath story about 2 fans , some gems and Vol 4 , making the visit here entirely worth it!

God Bless

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    You got my number 70’s call me anytime or text me.
    Got it, will do shall I have anything to talk to you about
    Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-19-2020, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I have two Sabbath brothers I met in person now, at the the excellent Sound Exchange, when things get back to normal, if they ever do, well have to do it again 70’s, the pizza will be on me, and hopefully we can sit down In the nice air conditioning and talk more Sabbath over pizza.
    We will see about that. Sounds like a nice idea when things go back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    You got my number 70’s call me anytime or text me.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
    Thanks! It was nice meeting a Sabbath brother in person! That was a cool visit at the Sound Exchange, and how the clerk played most of the Vol. 4 album while we were there. Thanks for helping me pick out some Sabbath gems!
    I have two Sabbath brothers I met in person now, at the the excellent Sound Exchange, when things get back to normal, if they ever do, well have to do it again 70’s, the pizza will be on me, and hopefully we can sit down In the nice air conditioning and talk more Sabbath over pizza.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Thanks! It was nice meeting a Sabbath brother in person! That was a cool visit at the Sound Exchange, and how the clerk played most of the Vol. 4 album while we were there. Thanks for helping me pick out some Sabbath gems!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Doc, met up with 70's today at Sound Exchange, great guy we had a lot of fun, I was telling him about how I met you there at Sound Exchange.

It's too bad under the certain circumstances with Covid-19 there was no place we could sit down inside and go over the stuff 70's bought, we conversed awhile about Sabbath and how we got into Sabbath, hopefully next time when we meet up and things go back to normal, we can sit down and have pizza together.

@ 70's I had a good time and it was a pleasure meeting you 70's and I look forward to doing it again, you're a great guy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X