Collector's Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mail man brought some goodies today:

Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Nice. I think I'm going to have to order mine from the US, no one over here's got them.

Here's the first interesting thing I could find, one of Vinny Appice's sticks neatly caught by me from mid-air on the Dehumanizer UK tour.

[IMG]

Comment

• A couple of stickers, the '74 one is real the SBS one looks real and I had it years before the BS2005 serial number on it so it isn't a date, but who knows? Nice anyway.
        Both are 4" across and mint, and I'm sure I'll come home one day to find my daughter's stuck them on the fridge door.

Comment

• A pair of pin badges bought on UK tours. The Born Again one is from the '86 Seventh Star tour, bought in Edinburgh, they must have a had plenty left from 83/84.
          The other is from the Dehumanizer tour in '92, bought at Hammersmith.

Comment

• Lots of Tony Martin fans on here and he's a singer I've seen a lot over the years. These pin badges are from the Headless Cross tour, bought at Newcastle and the TYR tour, bought at Hammersmith.

Comment

• Amazing photos both NID and PTC!!! Thanks for sharing.
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by PTC View Post
                Lots of Tony Martin fans on here and he's a singer I've seen a lot over the years. These pin badges are from the Headless Cross tour, bought at Newcastle and the TYR tour, bought at Hammersmith.

wooaww ! the Tyr dragons badge kicks ass !

Comment

• Awesomesauce!!!

Great stuff NID and PTC!!!

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Glad you good folks like the show and tell! I'll keep posting stuff, I've got lots of bits and pieces, nothing major or super-rare but still fun.

Comment

• This is a nice one, Bill was selling a bunch of stuff through his site a while back and I got this with a couple of shirts and When The Bough Breaks.
                      It's a signed CD with a different version of Snakes and Ladders from Ward One on it.

Comment

• PTC, I love your stuff. I'm glad that you are using this thread, as this what I envisioned when I started it. It seems that collectors like you and I are far between here. Great stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                          Great stuff!
                          Aye NID, I enjoyed going through the posts. No point in having all this stuff if you can't share it, this thread was a great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by PTC View Post
                            Aye NID, I enjoyed going through the posts. No point in having all this stuff if you can't share it, this thread was a great idea.
                            Thanks brother. I've enjoyed your contributions here and all over the board. I'll post some more stuff soon. Most of my best stuff is vinyl, and the audience here is limited.

Comment

• I'm the same, got racks of vinyl, mostly UK first pressings etc but I've got a few oddities, alternative sleeves and lots of the weird and wonderful compilations.

I'll look forward to seeing what you post and I'll keep doing the same when I can, there's lots of old tour merchandise hidden away all over the house!

Nice to have a thread where there's no arguing

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                                Ask and ye shall be delivered.

My copy #1025/3000 vinyl and #3699/5000 cd. (The CD was actually the fastest selling out Rhino handmade EVER!!!)

Leo insisted on getting in on this one...

Charger, can you help me to understand the limited numbering used on these? Your back cover jacket says 1025/ 3000, and your inner sleeve says 3699/5000. I understood that there were 3000 of these made, and I am confused on this aspect. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I figured it out....LP and CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X