Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PTC View Post
    Nice to have a thread where there's no arguing
    Ya, but its kinda boring without a good scrap once in a while.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Nice Sabbath collectibles PTC.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
        Ya, but its kinda boring without a good scrap once in a while.
        Good point. And having just listened to 13 in the car I might go and throw some fuel on a fire

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Nice Sabbath collectibles PTC.
          Cheers bro, I'm going to have fun digging stuff out!

Comment

Charger, can you help me to understand the limited numbering used on these? Your back cover jacket says 1025/ 3000, and your inner sleeve says 3699/5000. I understood that there were 3000 of these made, and I am confused on this aspect. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I figured it out....LP and CD.
            Yup figured right. The LP was limited to 3000 and the cd limited to 5000.

Comment

PTC, I love your stuff. I'm glad that you are using this thread, as this what I envisioned when I started it. It seems that collectors like you and I are far between here. Great stuff!
              I have a lot of stuff NID. Vinyl, tour books, patches, official promo photos, tour posters and quite a bit of signed stuff, all of which I've been collecting from the 80's. A lot of the signed stuff is hidden away in various parts of the house, I was wanting to get it framed up before posting pics. But I will get around to providing pics of all the stuff I have.

You've got some great stuff NID and love those badges PTC.
              Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 02-05-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                A lot of the signed stuff is hidden away in various parts of the house
                That's what started me off on this thread, I found a box of stuff. My biggest worry is what's been damaged or lost.

Comment

• Another wee fun thing, fan club laminates from the 90s.

Look forward to seeing your stuff Jack!

Comment

• Originally posted by PTC View Post
                    That's what started me off on this thread, I found a box of stuff. My biggest worry is what's been damaged or lost.
                    My biggest problem is locating and getting to stuff. Over the years I've collected a lot of stuff from various metal bands and its all scattered around various parts of the house inc the garage.

I'm on a bit of a mission now...
                    Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 02-05-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• I know, it's a beanie, but it's a special beanie. I bought it in Birmingham on the 4th December '97 and wore it the next day as we traveled back to the NEC for the second show, it was cold!
                      It's official merchandise, bought with my shirt in the venue and I've never seen another one since, even on ebay. I think this is part of why we collect stuff, little memory triggers and footnotes to happy times?

Comment

• Alright so I've managed to find some some official promo prints and signed stuff that if I waited until I framed up before I posted they'll never get posted.

Comment

• From photographer Mark Weiss personal archive, signed by Tony

Comment

• Hand signed litho that I got from the official Heaven & Hell website about 7 years ago

Signed 13 deluxe cd from Las Vegas Gig

Signed Dio Tournado box set purchased from official Dio website, only the first 400 or so were signed as Ronnie sadly passed away

Signed Shepard Fairey. First 100 were signed by Ozzy

Comment

• Signed Blizzard Lp and poster from my M&G with Ozzy

I'll post some more stuff at a later time inc vinyl, tour books, patches and tour posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                                Signed Blizzard Lp and poster from my M&G with Ozzy

I'll post some more stuff at a later time inc vinyl, tour books, patches and tour posters.
                                beautiful Sabbath and Ozzy collectibles Jack, very nice indeed.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                                X