• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers OID.

Comment

• Awesome selection there!

Comment

• The first of a few shirt posts. These are from the '86 Seventh Star Tour, the baseball jersey I got in Edinburgh, the white tee in London.
        The jersey is well worn (and too tight now!) but was my favourite shirt for years and is now well worn, these come up on ebay now and then. The white tee was always a bit tight and is mint because of that!
        I've got the black tee with the band on the front. Somewhere...

Comment

• This is an oddball. It's an '87 tour shirt with the Seventh Star cover art on it. A lovely print too, it's thick a bit like flock. Got it in London when I went down for the cancelled Hammersmith gig.
          Saying no more than that!

Comment

• Here's some Headless Cross shirts from '89. The US date shirts I got from Pete Sarfas's BSAS before the uk dates and the rest I picked up on the UK tour at various times when I need a clean shirt
            I'm missing the one with the band on the front in arched windows, I think it's in the attic... ?

This one is well worn, the back of an unworn version of the same shirt is below it.

Comment

• Headless Cross tour shirts part 2.

The US shirts had the same backprint.

Comment

• Jack and PTC.......just awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing. Love it.
                Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Last one for now, Dehumanizer Tour '92 sweatshirt logo closeup.

It's all good NID!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                    Signed Dio Tournado box set purchased from official Dio website, only the first 400 or so were signed as Ronnie sadly passed away

I've got #187.

You got some great stuff there Jack! Love all the band pictures! Thanks a lot for sharing!

PTC great set of shirts there!

Comment

• PTC, your 7 th Star T. shirts are brilliant ! especially the white , with the winged monster , and the one with inner sleeve pic !
                      thanx for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                        thanx for sharing
                        No problem, lots more to come too. I hope more of us chip in here, I'd love see the recent tour stuff too, the UK shirts were different to elsewhere and I think the caps in the US had the Vol4 logo?

Btw, vintage and collection they may be, but all my shirts still get worn. Well, if they fit

Comment

• Another Headless Cross pair, the signed 7" and the 7" picture sleeve both bought on the day of release in 23rd Precinct record shop in Glasgow.

Comment

• Another Headless Cross oddity, Russian promo flexi or bootleg flexi maybe? Got at a record fair back in '89.

Comment

• One of my all-time favourites, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath big-size back patch with a flock print.

Comment

• More stickers. Born Again and Live Evil are from '83 the others are more recent, but still nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X