No announcement yet.

Collector's Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up a Black Sabbath compilation CD from Castle called Backtrackin 20th Anniversary Edition with over 70 Minutes of Music.
    Only cost me 15$.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Just picked up a first US pressing of Paranoid. It has a cool inner sleeve with pictures of other Warner artists

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
        Just picked up a first US pressing of Paranoid. It has a cool inner sleeve with pictures of other Warner artists
        I've got that one too. Love those original green label pressings. Pics, or didn't happen.
        Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• I'm still scouring ebay for green labels and Burbanks but i've opened up a bit to US releases as well. Heres what i have so far...

Black SabbathNEED

Paranoid have US first pressing VG +

Master of reality have CANADIAN first pressing VG

Vol 4 have CANADIAN first pressing (signed by ozzy) VG +

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath Need but I have CANADIAN early pressing (white label)

sabotage NEED

Technical Ecstasy. Need but I Have a CANADIAN first pressing and the record has popped out of the spine :(

Never Say Die NEED
          Last edited by OIM; 03-10-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Need help finding TE. Not many out there it seems

Comment

• Here is some of my choice stuff, i caught them myself so autographs are 100%real !!!
              4-45's from 70's,2-lps bill signed are original vertigo pressing ,first lp-open-up /silver lining writing,and three shots are my personal picture i took -one from san diego'76 & 2 from next night in long beach'76. ,i think i left out couple rare things(could'nt fit in pic) not bad for over 30yrs of collecting the sabb's ha?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikesline View Post
                Here is some of my choice stuff, i caught them myself so autographs are 100%real !!!
                4-45's from 70's,2-lps bill signed are original vertigo pressing ,first lp-open-up /silver lining writing,and three shots are my personal picture i took -one from san diego'76 & 2 from next night in long beach'76. ,i think i left out couple rare things(could'nt fit in pic) not bad for over 30yrs of collecting the sabb's ha?
                Nicely done Mike. Some great stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikesline View Post
                  Here is some of my choice stuff, i caught them myself so autographs are 100%real !!!
                  Wow Nice stuff Mike! That picture in the upper right hand corner of Ozzy (did you take that one?) is really good. Well done!!! Where do you get all these signatures? Signings or shows or bumping into them on the streets of LA?

Comment

• naw i did'nt take that shot ,mine are more to left sd-near bottom. i caught ozzy in '86'91'92 ,i know bill-personally -visited him few times met thru mutual friend and tony i caught tony & geezer only once after gig in '97 i had backstage pass,and reunion stuff i got signed at tower records in hollywood-also some of geezer stuff signed thru mail(info at site) and i have joe (this-site owner) to thank ,cause he run's geezers site--you can too mail him stuff-takes awhile to get back especially now,since on tour. but it will happen.
                    but yeah took long time.

here's some of my other collectible stuff.
                    Last edited by mikesline; 03-15-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Wow great stuff. Thats really sweet that Delores Rhodes would sign memorabilia for her son. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Hi, just letting everyone know, just bought a rare original BLACK SABBATH LIVE AT LAST Record signed by Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Vinny Appice and Bev Bevanů and other items from the guys at memorabilia auction site www.recordrewind.com. Their items come with Certificate of Authentication (COA), even had third party check the stuff and its all legit. Just thought I'd let hardcore fans know about this before it goes big and prices climb really high as I know items are selling well for decent prices,
                        James T

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                          Hi, just letting everyone know, just bought a rare original BLACK SABBATH LIVE AT LAST Record signed by Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Vinny Appice and Bev Bevan… and other items from the guys at memorabilia auction site www.recordrewind.com. Their items come with Certificate of Authentication (COA), even had third party check the stuff and its all legit. Just thought I'd let hardcore fans know about this before it goes big and prices climb really high as I know items are selling well for decent prices,
                          James T
                          It is quite unusual for artists that did not perform on an album to autograph it, and even more unusual that Dio or Gillan would autograph it, knowing that Ozzy performed the concert. Are you sure it is legit? Somewhat of a strange faux pas if it is, but anything is possible. A picture would be nice too.

Comment

• I smell spam

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                              Hi, just letting everyone know, just bought a rare original BLACK SABBATH LIVE AT LAST Record signed by Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Bill Ward, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Vinny Appice and Bev Bevan…
                              I have this friend who has a, not just rare, but super-dooper-extra-bonus rare Black Sabbath Live at Last record...the one with a tiny portrait of Billy Graham giving the "devil-horns" carved into the dead wax. But wait! That isn't even what makes it so very special...its autographed by Tony Iommi, John Wetton, Doug Fieger, Ginger Baker, and the dog Ozzy had when he was a kid in Aston. Its so cray-cray - they had that dog put his paw in an ink pad and then step on the album cover.

Ok, ok, I'm sure some of you won't believe it, but my friend has a piece of paper saying its true!

Folks, it just doesn't get any better than having a first-pressing of an LP that Black Sabbath didn't even authorize in the first place, autographed by the Riff Master himself, a guy who played in everything from King Crimson to Asia, the dead lead singer of The Knack, ex-drummer for Cream, and a time traveling dog!

Rock out with yer cock out!
                              gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Signed by Doom Doom? Holy fuck where can i buy this gem?

Comment

Working...
                                X