No announcement yet.

Collector's Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice collectibles there Charger, congrats to you and NID for having cool collections.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      Thanks buddy!

Yeah Turn Up The Night is the original picture disc from 1981. That's what made it such a cool find...and only cost 16€.
      Sweet Charger! It's beautiful. I'll have to get this if it's a period release, and not a re-issue. I love all things Mob Rules. Did you see my Mob Rules promo LP with press kit on page 1?

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Nice collectibles there Charger, congrats to you and NID for having cool collections.
      Thanks OID. Same to you. I'll have to post a picture of my Black Sabbath lighter that I got in grade 9, which was about 32 years ago. I got it around the time that Mob Rules came out. I was loving Mob Rules and In Through the Out Door back then.
      Last edited by Now in Darkness; 11-09-2013, 12:20 PM.
      Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
        Sweet Charger! It's beautiful. I'll have to get this if it's a period release, and not a re-issue. I love all things Mob Rules. Did you see my Mob Rules promo LP with press kit on page 1?
        Yeah! That's bloody awesome! Out of all the things on this thread...that's pretty much the one I'm most envious about! Grrr...

I'm not even sure there are any re-issues for the pic disc...but it's surely possible...luckily this is the real deal.

And thanks OiD too! I'm just hoping I can actually make this is a proper collection!

Comment

Hello, vinyl Black Sabbath: We Sold... 1976 made in USA

Hello

I have VINYL album BS We sold our soul for rock n roll 1976 made in USA, what do you think about this? May know what is the value of this album?

Photos:

http://postimg.org/gallery/1m964yla/

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by p333t View Post
            Hello

I have VINYL album BS We sold our soul for rock n roll 1976 made in USA, what do you think about this? May know what is the value of this album?

Photos:

http://postimg.org/gallery/1m964yla/

What do you think?
            Hello. Welcome to BSO, and thanks for the picture. Condition is everything, and that cover shows quite a bit of wear. Given that this album is not uncommon, this copy is probably worth about $10. You might be able to add another $5.00 given that the discs are pressed with the original WB labels, but they need to be in decent shape. A treasure, nonetheless, and you should be happy to have it in your collection.
            Last edited by Now in Darkness; 11-11-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks for comments and some informations

The packaging is in poor condition, but the plates are in good condition. Besides, I think it looks that this album is not worth much. Someone expresses an objection?

Comment

Had to post this for shits and giggles. My grade 9 lighter....erm, that was 32 years ago.

[/URL]

When was the last time you saw a Bic lighter made in France? Answer, 32 years ago:

Comment

Very cool NID.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I've been tracking my vinyl collection in a spreadsheet for years. Recently I decided to bring it into the modern age with some pictures, and ultimately some multimedia. In any event, Sabbath is my first set of pictures - a couple hundred of them representing 46 different records that I have:

Black Sabbath Vinyl Collection

I have multiple copies of some, but they all differ in some respect.
                    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                      I've been tracking my vinyl collection in a spreadsheet for years. Recently I decided to bring it into the modern age with some pictures, and ultimately some multimedia. In any event, Sabbath is my first set of pictures - a couple hundred of them representing 46 different records that I have:

Black Sabbath Vinyl Collection

I have multiple copies of some, but they all differ in some respect.

Can I borrow one?

That's a mighty fine sab vinyl collection you've got there vynlsol!!
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Thanks! One thing I've been wondering about lately, though, is where I can find a Michael Kors handbag?

Comment

Thanks! One thing I've been wondering about lately, though, is where I can find a Michael Kors handbag?
                          WTF! I didn't start this thread for talk such as this. If you were up on your fashion you'd know that you get a Michael Kors handbag free with every purchase of a pair of Ugs. Sheesh.

Comment

Thanks! One thing I've been wondering about lately, though, is where I can find a Michael Kors handbag?
                            The guy out that band with the 3 sexy sisters handbag?

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              WTF! I didn't start this thread for talk such as this. If you were up on your fashion you'd know that you get a Michael Kors handbag free with every purchase of a pair of Ugs. Sheesh.
                              lol

My wife is always telling me I don't have any fashion sense, this is just one more damn thing to prove her right!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                              The guy out that band with the 3 sexy sisters handbag?
                              I thought it was three bag ladies and a Snickers bar.

Comment

lol

My wife is always telling me I don't have any fashion sense, this is just one more damn thing to prove her right!
                                Just set fire to her, it usually shuts the fuckers up!

Comment

Working...
                                X