Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    lol

My wife is always telling me I don't have any fashion sense, this is just one more damn thing to prove her right!
    I don't know about that. You look pretty good in your avatar.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
      I don't know about that. You look pretty good in your avatar.
      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Had another cool Craigslist find today. $20 for two of these, although the douche sold three out from under me after we had made a deal for his last five. Anyway, one for me and one for Mrs NiD. This is the show that we attended and the poster is actually quite rare. It measures 11" x 17" and these were glued up on telephone poles, power poles, and building walls around the city. Once they are glued they are unsalvageable. Nice little memento of our Sabbath night on August 22nd.

Last edited by Now in Darkness; 12-04-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Cool poster! It's even cooler given that you attended the event.

Comment

Would love to see a tour of the Rhino vinyl in the Collector's Corner thread!
            Ask and ye shall be delivered.

My copy #1025/3000 vinyl and #3699/5000 cd. (The CD was actually the fastest selling out Rhino handmade EVER!!!)

Leo insisted on getting in on this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
              Ask and ye shall be delivered.

My copy #1025/3000 vinyl and #3699/5000 cd. (The CD was actually the fastest selling out Rhino handmade EVER!!!)

Leo insisted on getting in on this one...

Wow. Thanks brother. That is gorgeous. I must get this, as it is one of the few vacancies in my vinyl collection. Very nice indeed.

By the way, for anyone with a few extra bucks kicking around, there is another Forbidden vinyl on Fleabay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Black-Sabbath...item5af885fd1e

Comment

Wow. Thanks brother. That is gorgeous. I must get this, as it is one of the few vacancies in my vinyl collection. Very nice indeed.

By the way, for anyone with a few extra bucks kicking around, there is another Forbidden vinyl on Fleabay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Black-Sabbath...item5af885fd1e
                No prob. This is a pretty much a must have for Sabbath collectors!

What the holy fuck is the price on Forbidden?!!??! Wow...now my ass hurts cause I just fell off my chair...that's insane! And I clicked that link thinking "Hey I just might buy it now!"....no...not thinking it anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                  No prob. This is a pretty much a must have for Sabbath collectors!

What the holy fuck is the price on Forbidden?!!??! Wow...now my ass hurts cause I just fell off my chair...that's insane! And I clicked that link thinking "Hey I just might buy it now!"....no...not thinking it anymore!
                  Yes, it is about the rarest of all the Sabbath vinyl albums. There were only 1000 pressed worldwide, and only in Brazil. I paid a handsome sum for mine, but nowhere near that price. Still, I didn't eat for a week or two afterward. There are none of the Rhino Live at the Hammersmith LP's on Ebay right now, but I will keep my eye open.

Comment

Yes, it is about the rarest of all the Sabbath vinyl albums. There were only 1000 pressed worldwide, and only in Brazil. I paid a handsome sum for mine, but nowhere near that price. Still, I didn't eat for a week or two afterward. There are none of the Rhino Live at the Hammersmith LP's on Ebay right now, but I will keep my eye open.
                    Yeah...didn't think it would be cheap...but wasn't quite prepared for that kind of price though!

The vinyl was sold out really fast too...some popped up right after that on Ebay with rather crazy (100$ +) prices...I would imagine that would pretty much be what you'd have to pay for it now....or more.. :(

Comment

• Is there a way to post pics on here without using something like photobacket or instagram? I may have an odd or an end you guys might like to see.
                      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                        Is there a way to post pics on here without using something like photobacket or instagram? I may have an odd or an end you guys might like to see.
                        Try tinypic.com,
                        Easy as pie to use.
                        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                          Is there a way to post pics on here without using something like photobacket or instagram? I may have an odd or an end you guys might like to see.
                          I had to use photobucket to post pictures. Would love to see some goodies. Do it!!

Comment

Do it!!
                            Love that song! And yeah, please post your stuff Never Satisfied.

Don't think about it - do it
                            Don't talk about it - do it
                            Do it, do it
                            Don't lie about it - do it
                            Do it, do it
                            Talk about your sick man, so good you got to do it, do it
                            D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do it, do it
                            Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
                            Don't lie about it - do it
                            Why give a fuck about it, man - do it, do it
                            There's a law, but who cares - do it, do it
                            Don't rip me off, man, just do it, do it, do it, do it
                            Don't talk about it- do it, do it
                            Don't lie about it - do it, do it
                            Don't cover it with a lie, man - do it , do it
                            Just do it, just do it

Comment

• Pretty cool,

Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                                Pretty cool,
                                That is pretty cool! Black Sabbath swag like sticks and picks is something I don't have at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X