No announcement yet.

Black Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath is music at it's best and Iommi is the conductor.
    "Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why.
    They just tell you that you're on your own, fill your head all full of lies."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot line View Post
      Sabbath is music at it's best and Iommi is the conductor.
      What have you smoked, and can you get me some?
      (not that you're wrong, it was just so totally out'o nowhere... )
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        What have you smoked, and can you get me some?
        (not that you're wrong, it was just so totally out'o nowhere... )
        I'm a real nowhere man.

Comment

I'm a real nowhere man.
          Yeah, nowhere men usually don't listen...
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Yeah, nowhere men usually don't listen...
            They don't know what they are missing.........I'm an exception, I do.

Comment

Hi Hot Line, hope you had a great and joyous Christmas brother!
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Well, let's just pray to god the world won't be at your command...

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Hi Hot Line, hope you had a great and joyous Christmas brother!
                  You too, happy holidays to you and yours, bro.

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  Well, let's just pray to god the world won't be at your command...
                  .....why not? Sabbath music will be on all the time and abolish dance music, there would be a lot of scorching hot women at your service, high in cholesterol foods will no longer be a problem, no more parking tickets, plenty of money.....
                  Last edited by Hot line; 12-26-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

.....why not? Sabbath music will be on all the time and abolish dance music, there would be a lot of scorching hot women at your service, high in cholesterol foods will no longer be a problem, no more parking tickets, plenty of money.....
                    No Duran Duran and Roxy Music...? ;-)

Comment

No Duran Duran and Roxy Music...? ;-)
                      I Love Roxy Music and Like Duran Duran.
                      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• I was thinking more like rap music and Sade, bullshit like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                          I Love Roxy Music and Like Duran Duran.
                          I remember someone else who loved both. Someone smelly...

Comment

I remember someone else who loved both. Someone smelly...
                            Yeah, he was way more Emotional Hardcore than I am.
                            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

I like Ron Paul, both the forum member and the politician.

Hi N.S. I had left you a visitor message, don't know if you got it you never responded.

Just want to point out N.S. that my love for this thing called Sabbath, just keeps on growing, just completed my Martin/Sabbath collection with Cross Purposes Live and Sabbath Stones, Loser Get's It All, plain awesome.

What's The Use probably the best track on Cross Purposes, to bad it's only available on the Japanese release of the album, Cloak And Dagger another good track.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Suddenly just got a fleeting feeling he's back...

Comment

Working...
                                X