Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Black Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I like Ron Paul, both the forum member and the politician.

Hi N.S. I had left you a visitor message, don't know if you got it you never responded.

Just want to point out N.S. that my love for this thing called Sabbath, just keeps on growing, just completed my Martin/Sabbath collection with Cross Purposes Live and Sabbath Stones, Loser Get's It All, plain awesome.

What's The Use probably the best track on Cross Purposes, to bad it's only available on the Japanese release of the album, Cloak And Dagger another good track.
    I think Ron Paul the politician has some great ideas for this nation, I also believe his intentions come from a good place, Unlike 99% of all the other politicians running this world into the dirt. I'm not sure that the whole Libertarian concept would actually work, though. I still don't have Cross Purposes Live or the Sabbath Stones. I have mp3's of all the Martin Bonus tracks except the two on the EI deluxe edition, which I own. I have the regular IRS editions of TYR, Cross Purposes and Forbidden and I have the Classic Rock remaster of Headless Cross. I've had all these cds for 12 years or so.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
      I still don't have Cross Purposes Live or the Sabbath Stones. I have mp3's of all the Martin Bonus tracks except the two on the EI deluxe edition, which I own. I have the regular IRS editions of TYR, Cross Purposes and Forbidden and I have the Classic Rock remaster of Headless Cross. I've had all these cds for 12 years or so.
      It was a little hard for me to acquire Cross Purposes Live and Sabbath Stones, Cross Purposes Live was going for a bit expensive until I stumbled upon the one I have now which wasn't so bad being it's out of print and a rarity.

Sabbath Stones I stumbled upon by luck while browsing for another Sabbath gem the Doc told me about so I bought it, this one is also out of print and hard to come by, this one completed my Martin/Sabbath collection.

I have downloaded all the Bonus Martin/Sabbath tracks that I don't have, What's The Use? and Cloak And Dagger.

You need to get Eternal Idol Deluxe Edition N.S.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

It was a little hard for me to acquire Cross Purposes Live and Sabbath Stones, Cross Purposes Live was going for a bit expensive until I stumbled upon the one I have now which wasn't so bad being it's out of print and a rarity.

Sabbath Stones I stumbled upon by luck while browsing for another Sabbath gem the Doc told me about so I bought it, this one is also out of print and hard to come by, this one completed my Martin/Sabbath collection.

I have downloaded all the Bonus Martin/Sabbath tracks that I don't have, What's The Use? and Cloak And Dagger.

You need to get Eternal Idol Deluxe Edition N.S.
        Oh I have the EI deluxe edition , OID, I got it when it was released. I also have a "Eternal Stars" bootleg with a different mix of the Ray EI. The Sabbath Stones was a common disc in the music traders and other used cd places up until 2005 or so, then it vanished. I wish I had picked one up. I have all the bonus tracks along with Blue Suede Shoes from my "Black Mass" ep in my ipod on my Black Sabbath (complete discography) playlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          Oh I have the EI deluxe edition , OID, I got it when it was released. I also have a "Eternal Stars" bootleg with a different mix of the Ray EI. The Sabbath Stones was a common disc in the music traders and other used cd places up until 2005 or so, then it vanished. I wish I had picked one up. I have all the bonus tracks along with Blue Suede Shoes from my "Black Mass" ep in my ipod on my Black Sabbath (complete discography) playlist.
          Cool N.S. I got that Black Mass EP when it came out, that's the one with the floating bats in blood CD cover sleeve.

What's The Use is a powerhouse of a song, I love the guitar on Cloak And Dagger.
          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-29-2014, 09:45 AM.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Heavy Metal bands may come and go, but there is only 1 Black Sabbath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackguard View Post
              Heavy Metal bands may come and go, but there is only 1 Black Sabbath.
              Couldn't have said it better friend.

Comment

• What better way to start off the New Year than with my Martin/Sabbath collection nearly completed?

Let's hope that in 2015 we get a new Sabbath album with all four original members, I don't care how long it takes or if Bill needs to post sticky notes while playing in studio or live, if that's what it takes then that's what it takes.

I don't care about perfection, I care about those four men from Birmingham getting together and laying down the sound like no others can, that's where that fifth member comes in, and I'm not talking about Geoff Nicholls either, I'm talking about the magic and entity called Black Sabbath!

I'm also hoping that in some way shape or form we get those four unreleased tracks, Season Of The Dead, Cry All Night, Hanging By A Thread, Isolated Man.
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-03-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

What better way to start off the New Year than with my Martin/Sabbath collection nearly completed?

Let's hope that in 2015 we get a new Sabbath album with all four original members, I don't care how long it takes or if Bill needs to post sticky notes while playing in studio or live, if that's what it takes then that's what it takes.

I don't care about perfection, I care about those four men from Birmingham getting together and laying down the sound like no others can, that's where that fifth member comes in, and I'm not talking about Geoff Nicholls either, I'm talking about the magic and entity called Black Sabbath!

I'm also hoping that in some way shape or form we get those four unreleased tracks, Season Of The Dead, Cry All Night, Hanging By A Thread, Solitary Man.
                  A nice ep to tide us over would be awesome!!!!They should put that fucker up on iTunes, then release it on vinyl and cd. That was it's profitable enough for $haruon and we are happy as well.

Comment

• I enjoy Black Sabbath the most out of any band I've heard.

It is hard not to have Sabbath as your favorite band once you hear them.

There is something about them that makes me feel euphoric.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    But nothing holds me down
                    Just when you think you're happy
                    I come around

Comment

• So this is how it all comes to an end? Without Bill.

No new album, not even the four unreleased tracks with Bill performing drum duties, or a last show in Birmingham where we can have as a taped memory of our favorite band.

Very disappointing and sad. Never Say Die! still the only last original Black Sabbath release.

Comment

So this is how it all comes to an end? Without Bill.

No new album, not even the four unreleased tracks with Bill performing drum duties, or a last show in Birmingham where we can have as a taped memory of our favorite band.

Very disappointing and sad. Never Say Die! still the only last original Black Sabbath release.
                        Hey OID, we got a new album, that album was 13. Feel lucky and be thankful we did. Tony has an ongoing daily battle he's fighting. He's given us so much already and owes us nothing, that goes for Ozzy, Geezer & Bill as well.

Just enjoy and focus on what we've got rather than get too hung up what we haven't got. It's all coming to an end and we all should just jump onboard and enjoy the ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                          Hey OID, we got a new album, that album was 13. Feel lucky and be thankful we did. Tony has an ongoing daily battle he's fighting. He's given us so much already and owes us nothing, that goes for Ozzy, Geezer & Bill as well.

Just enjoy and focus on what we've got rather than get too hung up what we haven't got. It's all coming to an end and we all should just jump onboard and enjoy the ride.
                          I'm very grateful we got 13, I'm not one of the few people on here bashing it.

I know Tony is battling cancer, perhaps one reason he should kick back and relax and not go on tour, which takes a lot out of a person.

I guess money always wins when it comes down to it, I'm glad Bill took the stance he did and stuck by it, he kept his dignity by doing so, and the respect of his fans who have stood by him.

Comment

• Wicked Cricket said it best when he posted these sacred words " Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath"

William Thomas "Bill" Ward, Terence Michael Joseph "Geezer" Butler, John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne, Anthony Frank "Tony" Iommi.

Comment

• It's been the end my friends, a long time ago.

No Bill Ward = no Sabbath, period!!!!

Live long and prosper. YoY

Comment

It's been the end my friends, a long time ago. No Bill Ward = no Sabbath, period!!!! Live long and prosper. YoY
                                Your stance has changed

Comment

Working...
                                X