No announcement yet.

Black Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that it matters, but I much prefer Gillen to Martin.

The whole thing is a shame ( especially RG getting AIDS and dying) I think Sabbath with Ray as the singer could have been big.

Comment

• If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne.

-OzzyIsDio
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-24-2014, 05:08 PM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne.

-OzzyIsDio
        A big salute to OID!
        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne. -OzzyIsDio
          I might use this for my signature

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
            I might use this for my signature
            OIM if you did I'd be proud and honored, brother. (YoY)
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-25-2014, 04:20 PM.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
              A big salute to OID!
              Thank you Typhon, and a big salute back to you Sir. (YoY)
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-25-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne.

-OzzyIsDio
                OID, well said!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                  OID, well said!!!
                  Thank you Sabman, that means a lot coming from you brother.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Comment

Thank you Typhon, and a big salute back to you Sir. (YoY)
                    Always wanted to ask you OID, what is the meaning of your username?
                    I don't take it literally of course, OR SHOULD I ???

Comment

Always wanted to ask you OID, what is the meaning of your username?
                      I don't take it literally of course, OR SHOULD I ???
                      My username means Ozzy is God, of course not in the literal sense there is only one God. Ozzy is the best above any singer ever in any category, you name it he rises above them all and always will till the day I die.

Comment

My username means Ozzy is God, of course not in the literal sense there is only one God. Ozzy is the best above any singer ever in any category, you name it he rises above them all and always will till the day I die.
                        That is very creative.
                        I'm glad I asked.

Comment

That is very creative.
                          I'm glad I asked.
                          Thank you Typhon, in case you didn't know, Dio is the Latin word for God.

And to be even more creative, if you take each capital letter and place them in reverse it spells DIO.

Comment

• I just wanted to reiterate how much I love this band of ours, love with the utmost love, passion and feelings.

Comment

I just wanted to reiterate how much I love this band of ours, love with the utmost love, passion and feelings.
                              Agreed. I listen to all other kinds of music every day but Sabbath is and will always remain my favorite band, the music that is inside my very soul.
                              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                                Agreed. I listen to all other kinds of music every day but Sabbath is and will always remain my favorite band, the music that is inside my very soul.
                                Wow, N.S. I couldn't have said it better!

Comment

Working...
                                X